Transit question

druex

Transiting Pluto is trine my natal 11th House Virgo Mars. It's a wide trine, orb of 5. Just wondering what should I expect with this transit, especially when it gets closer.

JUPITERASC

Transiting Pluto is trine my natal 11th House Virgo Mars.
It's a wide trine, orb of 5.
Just wondering what should I expect with this transit, especially when it gets closer.
Transits often pass with no noticeable event :smile:

because
it's entirely dependent on the totality of the natal chart
relevant to the INDIVIDUAL natal chart promise

obviously several hundreds of thousands of people MINIMUM
shall be experiencing the same transit
and ALL are unlikely to experience an identical event worldwide

katydid

I have seen that trines and sextile have the least impact in terms of transits. It is really the conjunctions and oppositions that are most felt and then the squares.

Trines MIGHT bring an opportunity or two, or a new friend, or community interest. But maybe not. It really depends upon what Mars does in your natal chart. Is it well aspected?

Pluto will put a slight emphasis upon the 'natal promise' of your Mars in the 11th.

katydid

So the Pluto trine to Mars is not as interesting as the Pluto conjunction moving through your 3rd house stellium. Pluto is conjunct your North Node and just passed over your Neptune, ruler of your 5th. That is like a spiritual transformation. An inner quest to find oneself, one’s spiritual path. Who am I and Why am I here?

Natal Pluto is in your 1st, squaring the MC and some of your Leo stellium. That represents an inner challenge. A tension between your Scorpio/Plutonian personal energy and your reputation with family and superiors. Do you feel at odds with some of the expectations put on you by others? Is there an inner fear that you are letting someone down? Jupiter elevated in the 10th, conjunct a retrograde Mercury, denotes lofty ambitions and goals, perhaps set up by mentors/grandparents/role models. But it is just not for you, and you have to let it go?

Pluto is slowly approaching your Moon/Saturn conjunction. Mom and Dad, here we go. Skeletons falling out of the closet in 3, 2, 1…
:devil:

ukdesifem

As it's Pluto, then it will be there for the next several years.

It means you can do well in channeling competition/drive (Mars) with power and transformation (Pluto). So between the 11th and 8th houses, maybe in next few years be more able to negotatie people and get what you want from otehrs.