Do my boss and superiors think positively of me?

Led

By positively, I mean are they satisfied with my work, accomplishments and job projects so far or are they thinking that hiring me was a huge mistake. Just wondering.

You see, this is my first job and I am a project-based employee who is five months into the job. :pouty: My boss and superiors are very poker-faced and mum when it comes to giving feedback. :crying:

Thank you every one for the input and insight. :happy: :happy:

Attachments

• astro_2at_03_do_they_think_positively_of_me_hr.10067.50264.jpg
    astro_2at_03_do_they_think_positively_of_me_hr.10067.50264.jpg
    82.9 KB · Views: 31

secret

First of all please be aware, I am a student of Astrology and your posting is a study for me.

Ok let's go forward, the planet which signifies the querent is Venus ? ( the cusp of the 1st is in late Taurus, 28 degree but we have that 5 degree orb, correct ? so since Gemini dominate the entire 1st house would Mercury be be the planet that signifies the querent ?
those in authority in your career are found in the 10th house and on the cusp of the 10th is Aquarius and the ruler of Aquarius is Saturn because in Horary Astrology only 7 planets are recognize also to take note don't dismiss the outer planets either.
Mercury and the Moon sq Saturn in the 6th house. Is one of your bosses a female ??

Led

First of all please be aware, I am a student of Astrology and your posting is a study for me.

Ok let's go forward, the planet which signifies the querent is Venus ? ( the cusp of the 1st is in late Taurus, 28 degree but we have that 5 degree orb, correct ? so since Gemini dominate the entire 1st house would Mercury be be the planet that signifies the querent ?
those in authority in your career are found in the 10th house and on the cusp of the 10th is Aquarius and the ruler of Aquarius is Saturn because in Horary Astrology only 7 planets are recognize also to take note don't dismiss the outer planets either.
Mercury and the Moon sq Saturn in the 6th house. Is one of your bosses a female ??

Thank you very much for your interpretation. My immediate boss is male (section manager), but I am also currently taking orders to the boss (department manager) of my boss who is a female. In fact, specifically now, she is the one who is loading me up with a lot of projects.

suhasg

Sorry,but don't get offended, this question is an indirect way of asking "whether I will get the desired job by this May end" .the one which you have been asking for many times here.

Horary doesn't work this way. It is a divine help, astrologer answering your query is nothing but a medium / an agent between you and that Divine power, so don't misuse it. Have some patience.

Your life is much bigger than some XYZ person/s 's opinion about you. If they don't like your work/performance, fine, someone else would.

secret

To continue my study: I see that the querent is ruled by the planet Mercury which is found in the 10th house. The Moon is a co-ruler in Horary Astrology. The Moon conj Mercury in the 10th, so this first shows me that the querent is very emotional about this situation?. The Moon in the 10th trines Mars in the 6th house which shows me the service rendered for the career is good ?
correct ?

secret

To continue my study: I see that the querent is ruled by the planet Mercury which is found in the 10th house. The Moon is a co-ruler in Horary Astrology. The Moon conj Mercury in the 10th, so this first shows me that the querent is very emotional about this situation?. The Moon in the 10th trines Mars in the 6th house which shows me the service rendered for the career is good ?
correct ?