Entrance of the Soul seen Astrologically

Cosmiccradle

The 'higher authority' is your Soul - the REAL YOU. Not the human you in a state of amnesia.

FREE WILL. It is ONLY the Soul that has choice as to when it incarnates. We may get input, but it is our choice.

However, just as when going from your house to another's, a door must be opened. We cannot just blast through to this dimension at any moment. It first cooperates with the Universal order of things, which Superstring Theory is starting to put into scientific terms. It also cooperates with biology, but biology does not define it. It is the manifestation of it.

Ah now I follow, yes I do believe the soul has a choice, (to a point, we are sent to make that choice) not only that it's choice is directed towards the lessons that need to be learned, the karma that needs to be fulflled. Once the choice has been made, and the soul enters all is wiped clean of the memory or reason for that choice, so that the lessons are not influenced and are in fact learned. This is an extremely painful stand, because we find ourselves on a plain with things like child abuse, born into poverty, illness. There are many who believe we choose our parents, and do so with reason. The whole foundation on incarnation as far as I'm concerned is based on that "what we must finish before we can move on." Some are lucky and may fulfill this in heaven, others will have to return and do it via the flesh.

Last edited:

Astro-Intuitive

Hi All,

From what I am able to understand, conception starts in the MIND (the fourth dimension) of both parents. It is their intents and purposes that call forth the act of sex (or the motivative power that gives rise to and unites the higher mental-physical-emotional forces of creation) through which a child is made. Whatever was BORN INTO that influence (and whether their purposes were in harmony or at-variance – spiritual or carnal – explicitly stated and known – or assumed and not known) determines the BEGINNING of what is to take place thereafter in the process of the offspring/developing body within the womb.

Based on what I have studied thus far in my astrological and spiritual-related studies, the biological, astrological, and etheric or aerial forces (this last one, the “aerial”, pertains to those sympathetic influences that derive from the mother’s mental and emotional vibratory influences and their impact upon the umbilical cord and pineal of the growing biological body during the periods of gestation) ALL have an impact upon the growing biological organism representative of a human body.

These factors play a significant role in establishing the physiological and vibrational foundation of a body whose attunement would be in such a manner as to attract or (((…call forth…))) a particular soul (through that soul’s own attraction to same and by its own choice and objective for this period of development) that is seeking to incarnate. The planetary elements that are to become fixed in a soul’s astrological signature (or horoscope) would have to coincide not only with the attunement of the body that has been developed over the period of gestation (so that the soul’s encasement in same will enable it to attain or accomplish its purposes physically and mentally – or energetically, as a whole – via the capabilities instilled in the body that has been built for it) but also with its individuality (Sun sign), personality (Ascendant sign), predominate cosmic influence, overall life purpose/s and parallel associations with soon-to-be parents, siblings, friends, etc. (In some way or another, all of these signatures tend to mesh together like pieces of a puzzle – and the unitation of such highly complex configurations of astronomical [and utterly amazing!] proportions can only be explain by, or attributed to, one single force: God, Universal Mind, Cosmic Consciousness or whatever one wants to call it.)

This would imply that while the biological organism is very much alive, and of a human nature, the soul itself does not enter into that body until it is ready to enter into this world (via birth). It is during this time (during labor) that the soul is involved in the decision-making process as to what horoscope elements it much choose for the body in which it seeks to inhabit. Since such would involve consuming a huge amount of information, understanding that information thoroughly and the implications that a choice with respect to same would entail, I can only speculate that soul minds operate at a much higher and faster level and must be of super intelligence!

In any case, upon completion of same (i.e., of the cosmic template being instantaneously and energetically “locked” into the infant’s body . . . this usually occurs within a six-hour time frame before physical birth entry), the physical birth (or first breath) takes place (which might be the phase that “activates” the cosmic template and puts it into motion).

In spite of the above-mentioned information, any matters regarding the spiritual, soul-birth entry, et cetera, is quite hard to demonstrate or validate with ironclad proofs (although, certainly not impossible). A key component to finding answers would be for there to be a scientific interest in studying the electron energy of the soul (for that which we call life is, indeed, of an electronic source). In fact, the functionality of the biological, mechanical, chemical, spiritual (cosmic/astrological) and electrical forces within a human body is what enables the soul to stay alive therein. When any of those stop functioning and the body becomes short-circuited (either through the heart or brain) to a point where the most essential resources needed to replenish, rejuvenate and renew the vital energies of the body, or they are depleted, the soul is either pushed out of, or exits, the body . . . into infinity.

Regards,
Shaun

dr. farr

Along the above lines, specifically regarding the initiating first breath, among advocates of swara-shastra (pranayama) in India, the subtle channel through which the first pranic breath is drawn by the newborn makes a difference upon which subtle elements will "imprint" upon the field of that infant:
-if an "ida" (left nostril) first breath, - polarity (or, to use a Chinese term, "Yin") influences will primarily imprint the subtle field
-if a "pingala" (right nostril) first breath, + polarity ("Yang") influences will primarily imprint the subtle field
-if a sushumna (both nostrils) first breath, both + and - polarities will equally imprint the substle field

By this swara-shastra explanation, the differing life results of exact time-twins can be accounted for: if time twin A drew an "ida" breath, and time twin B drew a "pingala" breath, in the case of time twin A the -polarity (Yin) elements of the natal cosmic state would have imprinted, while in the case of time twin B the +polarity (Yang) elements of the natal cosmic state would have imprinted; results would obviously be quite different between the two!

An interesting concept-actually there is a great deal more to swara-shastra and its applications to astrological considerations than my very brief mention above-I learned about this theory/practice from Jaimini jyotishi in Ponmudi forest, Kerala, some time ago. I will post more about some of these unusual ideas in the future.

Cosmiccradle

Shaun, and Dr. Farr it is a pleasure to read your posts, and take up this interesting side of conceptional astrology. Thank you both.

dr. farr

I can see Uranus having a potential affinity to this, but relative to psychedelic and entheogenic effects Neptune is the "king" (according to my studies and experiences)

Vagabondgirl

Ive read that some astrologers do a chart for the moment of conception and that this is an alternative chart for the native. But I assume this is not easy to do, because many women probably dont know the exact time of conception unless they are charting their cycles very closely....

Mark

It's usually impossible to find the date of conception, much less the exact time. It's hard enough to determine the correct physical time of birth. It seems that you would have to examine thousands of people before you could find one that could prove date and time of conception. You also have the problem of "unnatural" birth, meaning odd amounts of time spent in utero. The gestation period of humans is a bit of an average anyway. It just reminds me that the "average person" doesn't actually exist.

Beyond that, my recent research has been changing my opinions on a few things. I've found a couple of Edgar Cayce readings in which soul birth took place after physical birth. So, some individuals experience soul birth prior to physical birth and some after. This contradicts some things I've said on this forum in the past. The time window for soul birth seems to be highly flexible. Further, I've also found a Cayce reading which explicitly states that the physical birth time should be used for horoscopes, not the time of soul birth. The reason given is the fact that the physical birth chart will describe influences and inclinations in the experience of the body, without regard to will.

This seems to infer that the soul chart might include some "defaults" of will. This would necessarily mean that the astrological influences of the soul are in a perpetual state of flux and thus are subject to change according to the will of the individual. I get the feeling that our charts are an inadequate method of talking about astrology that pertains to the soul. It's too rapidly changing and doesn't always throw indicators that we can catch. According to Cayce, what we here know to be astrology should be applied only to the physical birth time. I've read so many lately that it's difficult to sort them, but I believe that statement was in 3744-4.

Jesusistheway

Dr. farr. is the third seal the culmination of the 1st and 2nd seals? what exactly are the seals in each stage? so the spark enters the 3rd seal or the first?

dr. farr

The Spark enters at the time of the first sealing (according to this tradition) and the 3rd sealing is the culmination of the previous 2 sealings; but this 3rd sealing impacts the ectodermal cell level, from which we develop our brain and nerves (and skin), so this 3rd sealing (the Cosmic influences operativeat that time) would have a major impression upon our mind, emotions, senses, personality, and the nerve-communication/program in our body.

Jesusistheway

The Spark enters at the time of the first sealing (according to this tradition) and the 3rd sealing is the culmination of the previous 2 sealings; but this 3rd sealing impacts the ectodermal cell level, from which we develop our brain and nerves (and skin), so this 3rd sealing (the Cosmic influences operativeat that time) would have a major impression upon our mind, emotions, senses, personality, and the nerve-communication/program in our body.

So did the traditional astrologers rectify the chart for the first sealing or the third? I am wondering so I can do it myself. Also how long before one is born to rectify it to the first sealing? I am just curious.

dr. farr

Traditional astrology has no recorded reference to this 3 sealings concept-remember it was explained to me by followers of a hermetic society as part of their esoteric tradition. Traditional astrology DOES have certain pre-natal epoch techniques, the first recorded method going back to Ptolemy himself!
But not the 3 sealings concept.

I think rectification to the final (3rd sealing) would be sufficient for experimentation: I think the simplest way might be just going back 90 days from the time of birth (like you accidentally did), erecting the chart, and then setting up a complete mid-point chart using that chart and the actual birth time chart: this might be one way to make a test of this, or to see if that mid-point chart might reveal things (events, attitudes, trends) not seen in the actual birth time chart.

JUPITERASC

A Doctor pronounced a new born twin boy dead: the child was then given to the mother and father to "say goodbye" but instead of "saying goodbye", the mother cuddled the child for two hours, talking to the child, telling the child his name: after initially gasping for air (when the doctor was informed of this, the doctor said this was "simply a reflex action" that it was 'impossible for the child to be alive') however the child's gasps for air became stronger and stronger and the child lived. http://video.today.msnbc.msn.com/today/38989084#38989084 :smile:

tsmall

Premium Member
Interesting. I wonder if the child's actual birth time would need to be adjusted to the moment of that first breath...

JUPITERASC

Interesting. I wonder if the child's actual birth time would need to be adjusted to the moment of that first breath...
dr. farr is likely to find this event interesting and may have an informed opinion tsmall - personally my opinion is that the child was alive all along, just in a state of 'hiatus' - dependent entirely on the parents for warmth and encouragement. :smile:

dr. farr

I'll go with that likelihood, JUPITERASC.

TSMALL: I would adjust the birth time to the first gasping of air by the revived infant

dr. farr

And since this is a perennially interesting subject, I am refreshing this thread again now, 10 years later (2022)

Last edited: