grievance

pinkyandperky

This is a follow up to a grievance in a government building. There has been one investigation a few months ago, but the person who is causing all the trouble has started doing it again and so I have lodged another complaint against her. I was not happy with the person dealing with it as he was clearly trying to protect the staff member, so I have refused to go back to him.
I have taken it to the next step which is an ombudsman service and they will deal with it.

The woman causing all the trouble is in pisces with mars but what drew my attention was the ruler of pisces just under the beam at the end of her 12th house indicating deceit etc. I think this is significant.

Looking at the chart it is as if her stuff hits the Neptune and you can see my reaction to her, all hitting in the area of her hiding things.

I am sun trining the Uranus in 8th house which I am not sure about, but am I right in thinking that the moon is transferring light to pluto?

This woman is conniving and manipulative with a big ego and a low regard for others she feels she can roll over.

venus is sextile Saturn which may have something to do with her obstacles ie me challenging everything she is saying.

I'm wary of this stuff but I feel that I have no choice given the lies she has made and used other people but to assert myself against her. I may consider legal action if it is appropriate.

Attachments

• curiousity.jpg
    curiousity.jpg
    35 KB · Views: 21

Chrysalis

Its to do with venus/mars which are both your L3's/gossip/rumours. She's playing things up and lying yes, with neptune on the dsc.

Power plays and control seems to be the theme here, sun/ombudsman who you have put the complaint into, when sun changes signs jupiter will then be in suns fall, this will be also when merc/jup are conjunct, as to which then you mercury will be then separating from her.

So i do think the ombudsman will get her under control and stop this

pinkyandperky

Many thanks, Chrysalis.

Can I ask you, is there any astrological importance to a career ending on the day of the winter solstice? It has been a nasty business for this person, a lot of stress and he finally had enough and left today. I am aware of the importance and significance of the solstices. Just thought I would ask.

waybread

P & P, what is your specific question? How will the grievance turn out? Or something else?

I recommend against saying nasty things about a co-worker like this. We get how you feel about her, but we have to tell what we see, as truthful and balanced about the chart, which shouldn't be swayed by a natural tendency to align with the querent's point of view. Of course, your opponent's version of events would be different. Can you say what it is?

If you could post bigger charts that don't lose their resolution when enlarged, that would be great. We have to be able to read the degrees off the chart.

She's symbolized by Jupiter, which is strong in being domiciled and angular. Jupiter is the major benefic. You're symbolized by Mercury, which is in detriment and cadent. So she's in a stonger position than you are.

The moon indicates your stake in the matter. It has strength in the sign of its exaltation and being above the horizon at night, it's in-sect. So you've got some merit to your case.

I do see a coming-together of you two, as Mercury conjuncts Jupiter and the moon (your stake in the matter) sextiles that 7th house Mars.

This particular chart is muddied a bit by the mediator/ombudsperson (or whomever will handle the case 10th house) also being ruled by Mercury. Viewed this way, s/he may side with your opponent. Mercury being weakened, s/he may decide s/he doesn't have the authority to over-rule Ms. Jupiter.

Probably the mediator (or equivalent) will try to work out a compromise.

Please let us know how this works out.

pinkyandperky

Sorry but I don’t want to elaborate other than she’s not a work mate. I have the upper hand in this, they have no jurisdiction over me at all.

Chrysalis hit it on the head.

This woman is not someone I will ever have anything to do with, it would be unthinkable given the depth of her lies. She is on a fictitious power trip, uses people, especially lonely, vulnerable elderly women. Her day will come.

I am happy for the ombudsman to do what they can. I feel a major issue is 5he fact that this man is lying and trying to favour her. This is not acceptable.

At the end of the day, I will not be returning to this place so it is irrelevant. The lying and making up stories about me warrant the investigation. We read about public servants exploiting the vulnerable day in day out, don’t we? Her mistake was doing it to me.

Thanks for helping xx

waybread

Well, good luck to you. Let us know how it works out.

If you know she is lying and Neptune shows this, well, OK then, but this isn't the crux of the problem; in that it may or may not affect the outcome of your formal grievance or the potential lawsuit that you mentioned in your OP. In a grievance we generally look to which party looks stronger, and which person does the adjudicator or mediator seem to favour.

I might also mention that with Mars in Pisces as co-significator of this woman's chart it has considerable strength: angular, in its own triplicity, terms and face; whereas your significators have some strength, I think yours is the weaker of the two.

I'm not trying to be hard on you, just trying to give a truthful reading as I understand it.

pinkyandperky

Oh I believe you, she’s won countless awards. That’s why she’s so arrogant and thinks she can do and say what she wants.

Do her good to be challenged in this way. Not quite so smart. Also, her husband is rich and they know she can afford a court case....