whats up?

pinkyandperky

I posted a chart the other day about would I go to an event where an ex was and someone mentioned that they thought he had a grudge.

If it is possible, could somone try to say if they see what his issue with me is and enlighten me! I certainly don't think of him in a bad way, it's all rather intriguing. I won't contact him again anyway.

Attachments

• bbeefy.jpg
    bbeefy.jpg
    34.9 KB · Views: 43

waybread

You and your ex seem to be like ships passing in the night. I don't see a lot of contact. The late degree rising suggests that it's over.

waybread

Sigh. We're not the 1-800 psychics' hotline here. We read what people post. We read their charts and interpret them to the best of our ability. We don't read minds.If you have something more specific in mind, it's best to say so, as "What is his issue with me" could be read to mean any one of a number of things. In addition to the late degree rising there is insufficient contact between your main significators for me to think that there actually is an issue. The moon applies to a nice trine with Saturn from his turned 3rd house of communication, which makes me think you are very interested him, so if you have future contact you will probably initiate it.

He's in his turned house of friends and your radix house of short-term love affairs. Does this help?

I think our job as astrologers is to tell the truth as we see it, even when it isn't what the querent wants to see. Other chart readers may see things differently. In bumping this thread up I hope you will attract one more to your liking.

Last edited:

pinkyandperky

I told you at the start that this goes way back...way back.

There was no contact for a v long time, but it was something another astrologer in here recently that he has a grudge against me.

That is true in the respect that he was, as I have said before, always far more interested in me than I was in him. After we became friends through another thing which is too boring to discuss again, I had thought...had....that he was ok and had moved past it.

Even now, when we are both at the age where we would be happiest being friends again solely for the sake of memories and knowing people our own age, if you understand what I mean, it is irksome to see that, even now, this person STILL holds a grudge.

I had already decided two months ago after his birthday that there will be no further attempt by me to be friends.

As for being very interested, no, not physically; mentally he is a tad boring and not really on my wave length at all..emotionally, well not so much.

I just wanted someone I had known from my teens...bottom line.

I don't need the **** though, if he doesn't want to play, then darlings, it is his loss. :love::love::love::love::love::love:

pinkyandperky

He's in his turned house of friends and your radix house of short-term love affairs. Does this help?

Not sure about this, can you explain further please?? Thanks

waybread

Well, first off, if your only evidence that he has a grudge against you comes from another astrologer and not from real life, we might question the basis on which s/he made that statement. What if s/he misread the chart?

Also, in a horary chart, timing is everything, so if the time of the question is off, the chart may be mistaken, as well.

When we see someone's significator in a given house, it may say something about how the other person perceives him/her.

He's Saturn, in your house of short-term love affairs. If you absolutely feel he's just-a-friend, then possibly there's a problem with the chart. (But look again? Why be so concerned with a man you don't much care about?)

Where we establish the man as a 7th house matter, we can turn the chart, so that we count house #7 as his house #1. Beginning with house #7, in the turned chart, your significator, the sun, is in his turned 11th house of friends. So he may see you as a friend or acquaintance.

pinkyandperky

I finished with him twice, we tried to be a couple but I felt he was too passionate for me back then. I don’t think he was too happy about it, but we did get on well as friends on a daily basis so Im genuinely surprised if he still has a gripe.

I feel vulnerable, I just needed someone from the past to make me feel safe again. Does that make any sense?

Yes I agree about a possible mistake, and in my gut I’m still not convinced his birthday card reached him. It was from an online firm who post them out.

Whatever, I’ve done all I’m doing, no more cards etc.

Why am Ibothered?Because he’s calm and steady and I desperately need that from someone in my life.

waybread

I don't think you can rely on someone else to fill a void that you might feel in your own life. That's a pretty big burden to place on someone. It almost seems like using someone to meet your own needs, not because you genuinely reciprocate loving feelings. I would suggest that you see what you can do to feel calm and steady within yourself.

Lots of options out there: meditation, yoga, counseling, mindfulness.....

tikana

answer is no shouldnt

moon trines saturn
sun will conj saturn after changes sign (you will change your mind and go)
how willl it end?
not great
saturn is way into himself and saturn rejects your moon ..