quick question about Yod

hermetic

Would Chiron count in Yod formation?
I have Neptune and Pluto in sextile and Chiron at the 150 degrees from both, which I understand is a Yod, but since Chiron is not a planet should this be considered as Yod formation or not?
:confused:

lillyjgc

Senior Member, Educational board Editor
Hermetic,
Technically *no*.However, I would take much note of that aspect. Neptune sextile Pluto is a *generational* aspect. Many will have this. However any planet that directly involves itself with that by forming an aspect to it will show something about the native's relationship to his generation. In your case, Chiron is inconjunct both Pluto and Neptune.(but Chiron is not a planet)
Chiron describes the *wounds* we carry with us.Here, neither pluto nor neptune can *see* the wound...many adjustments to be made in terms of how you fit in with your generation.
Personally I'd look at this aspect as being two separate inconjuncts, not a *yod*, but significant nonetheless.
Cheers,
Lillyjgc

obviously you didnt beleive me when i said chiron would not be considered part of Yod then.....

Do more research, study and look back and see what happened when your inconjuncts were triggered.

Quincunx or inconjuncts usually cause health, or internal strains, sometimes people stay at one end, then go the other or end up see sawing until the learn to integrate and balance the energies involved......

hermetic

astrologer50 said:
obviously you didnt beleive me when i said chiron would not be considered part of Yod then.....

sorry, I know I did ask before but I must have missed your answer, sorry:eek:

thanks all of you for answering :)

Poupoupidou

I have Neptune and Pluto in sextile and Chiron at the 150 degrees from both, which I understand is a Yod

It depends whether you are into the orthodoxy or not. If you are, then Chiron cannot be part of a Yod. If you are not, then your Yod looks like it's about curing yourself from curing others as a source of spiritual validation.