How does one ACTUALLY handle pluto energy?

PlutoLibScoAsc

Opal, thank you. That's very interesting findings to read.

I don't hate my mom when I was a kid, I deeply love her but things changed when I reach my teen, experiencing all sorts of darkness and discovered the ugly truth about my birth. No negative scenes at my birth. Before yes, she got scolded by her siblings for her intention to abort but she still do it anyway. The nearest one is Saturn 10 orb wide. Just my uncle was with her that time of giving birth. I was born a week earlier but my mom says that is pretty common. My birth is a quick and easy one, this I can relate to my Mars in 1st house.

How about you, where is your Pluto? What was the aspect to your ascendant?

Opal

Premium Member
Opal, thank you. That's very interesting findings to read.

I don't hate my mom when I was a kid, I deeply love her but things changed when I reach my teen, experiencing all sorts of darkness and discovered the ugly truth about my birth. No negative scenes at my birth. Before yes, she got scolded by her siblings for her intention to abort but she still do it anyway. The nearest one is Saturn 10 orb wide. Just my uncle was with her that time of giving birth. I was born a week earlier but my mom says that is pretty common. My birth is a quick and easy one, this I can relate to my Mars in 1st house.

How about you, where is your Pluto? What was the aspect to your ascendant?

My Pluto is in the 9th in Virgo. My Virgo MC is the midpoint for Pluto and my North Node. The Node is in the 10th house. Pluto is also sextile Neptune. It strength comes from being conjunct the IC and being the ruler of my Scorpio asc. It is my strongest entity.

Even though I have Jupiter and Saturn domiciled in the 2nd. Jupiter rules the second.

When I read of Pluto as a ruling planet it rings very true. It attracts people to me. I just went to 7/11 for a bottle of water. I was in line and a lady, touched my work pants and said how beautiful I look. My insulated dirty carharts. She asked what I did, I told her, she requested a hug, I laughed and gave her one. She thanked and blessed me. And so my life goes.

Last edited:

PlutoLibScoAsc

Opal,
I see. Thanks for sharing. That is one awkwardly strange approach by stranger, lol. how weird, haha.

Btw, I just want to add that my childhood life is dark but not as dark as my teen years where everything collapsing to rubbles. People call their homes, home sweet home. I call my home, home hell home.

Opal

Premium Member
Opal,
I see. Thanks for sharing. That is one awkwardly strange approach by stranger, lol. how weird, haha.

Btw, I just want to add that my childhood life is dark but not as dark as my teen years where everything collapsing to rubbles. People call their homes, home sweet home. I call my home, home hell home.

That type of thing happens to me very regularly. I am kind of used to it, but, it still surprises me.

My life is not all a bowl of cherries. I am very PTSD. Pluto brought some harsh things too. I have lived in strange homes. As PTSD does, it puts us in a frame of mind where living in tents and campers was a way of life. My husband is PTSD too. I now live in a real home. It is different, we get anxious about it sometimes. I like having a stereo, turn it up, I love music, loud, with a good rhythm.

dark heart

He has a degree system, from conception to aged.

Yes, OP; one can even accurately estimate their death window using this system:eek:

...29 years.... desolation .... highway underpass ... true beginning of Aquarius by my timescale

How to deal with the Pluto energy?

Pain works very well, I used to do bloodletting as a child, now I use fire instead. Essentially all Pagan cultures partook in such ceremonies.

A.T. Mann called me a masochist, that was one of the things that sold me on him.

Anyways, good luck with all that ;)

Opal

Premium Member
Yes, OP; one can even accurately estimate their death window using this system:eek:

...29 years.... desolation .... highway underpass ... true beginning of Aquarius by my timescale

Is this your prediction for yourself? or for?

How to deal with the Pluto energy?

Pain works very well, I used to do bloodletting as a child, now I use fire instead. Essentially all Pagan cultures partook in such ceremonies.

A.T. Mann called me a masochist, that was one of the things that sold me on him.

Mann is an interesting writer. What book or books do you own?

Anyways, good luck with all that ;)

I am fine, thank you. I find strength in PTSD. I am more aware because of it. I see more, and hear more because of it. It has an upside. :smile:

Opal

Premium Member
Anyone that is interested in Pluto, Jeffrey Wolf Green is a must. I have been looking for my two books of his on Pluto. I guess I should put my pendulum to work, cause they are alluding me.

PlutoLibScoAsc

Mann also mentions that Pluto at the ascendant is indicative of a difficult birth.

btw, I relate this difficult birth for her trying to kill me. May be cause I gave her a really hard time, lol. Just joking, nothing should be used as an excuses for her to do such thing to me but anyway I have forgave her. She said I was the most painful to carry during the 9 months, I made her vomit the most and gave plenty of headaches. Well, when she carries me, we're very poor, one of the reason she abort me but after I was born, financially, we got slightly better.

Last edited:

Opal

Premium Member
btw, I relate this difficult birth for her trying to kill me.May be cause I gave her a really hard time, lol. Just joking, nothing should be used as an excuses for her to do such thing to me but anyway I have forgave her. She said I was the most painful to carry during the 9 months, I made her vomit the most and gave plenty of headaches. Well, when she carries me, we're very poor, one of the reason she abort me but after I was born, financially, we got slightly better.

Pluto, I hope you don’t feel it was you she was killing. She sounds like she was a petrified young woman, trying to make a difficult choice. She seemed aware of her financial situation, and whatever position she was in with your father and her family. You did not exist, you were just something that was inside her, that she was afraid she would not be able to raise.

Have you ever looked at her chart?

It helped me to look at what my parents faced, what their natal charts showed of their challenges. They are as perfect as I am, we can’t expect them not to be human.

There are parents that do have malicious intent, but from what you have written of your mother, she sounds like she was a frightened young woman.

(Hug)

PlutoLibScoAsc

Pluto, I hope you don’t feel it was you she was killing. She sounds like she was a petrified young woman, trying to make a difficult choice. She seemed aware of her financial situation, and whatever position she was in with your father and her family. You did not exist, you were just something that was inside her, that she was afraid she would not be able to raise.

Have you ever looked at her chart?

It helped me to look at what my parents faced, what their natal charts showed of their challenges. They are as perfect as I am, we can’t expect them not to be human.

There are parents that do have malicious intent, but from what you have written of your mother, she sounds like she was a frightened young woman.

(Hug)

I understand that part of fear in raising a kid in such bad financial situation. I used strong words but is ok with me, I just see it as a fact. There are a lot more things after I was born but not going into that anyway.

I have look into her chart but not deep into it yet.

Thank you. Hugs.

Aaah, we have digressed pretty far from OP's question. Sorry, OP.

dark heart

I find there's a bit of a contradiction in astrology. If a planet is within one or two degrees of the next house, the general consensus is to count it as if it's in that house too, yet if a planet is within one degree of the next sign, then doesn't matter if it's within one degree because 29 degrees means it's still in this sign and the next sign is merely the next sign. Not sure what to believe.

Indeed many paradoxes exist, this is often the teaching...

My source says that anything within the last 2 degrees pull more on the negative aspects.