Plzz reply

My Dob:23/06/1987 Tob:12:40 pm Pob:mangalore .Husband dob:13/6/1984 Tob:09:50 Am Pob:mavelikkara kerala .Does parents horoscope indicate any early death of kid?

creativei

I saw both of your charts and its nice . what i said earlier is shown in parents charts . both of you has strong 5th lord , though its afflicted in some other way , but on the whole there is no threat to child life . 5th lord aspecting its own house or 5th lord in his own house doesn't take away kid . in fact its very auspicious as years rolls on . as i said this kid suffers in first part of life and second part of life will be very nice . more it suffered much it will be happier in later part . again relationship with father suffers , either father is not physically present else shes wont emotionally attach with him . to some extent she quarrels with mom but its not much worst like dad . she attached with mom . but current dasa in both of your chart indicates problems between couples , even to the point of separation , so take care that , instead of worrying about her life , concentrate on your married life . other than that theres no problem .

creativei

Ok.Thanks for replying .May I know where is the fifth lord placement in both chart?

For you - kanya lagna saturn as 5th 6th lord in 3rd retro . not that much bad , since saturn aspects its own house(5th makara) . saturn matures only at 30 , so upto 29 childrens gives troubles and their life itself trouble . he shows 6th house power of illness , accidents ,debts , service , police , disputes etc .

For your husband - makara lagna 5th lord venus is own house , he also owns 10th house too . for makara lagna venus is yogakaraga no.1 fortune planet , that is its own house , how it kills the child ? . but he has also other malefic combination which gives sufferings to children and also problems in spouse and profession . so take care that .

For you - kanya lagna saturn as 5th 6th lord in 3rd retro . not that much bad , since saturn aspects its own house(5th makara) . saturn matures only at 30 , so upto 29 childrens gives troubles and their life itself trouble . he shows 6th house power of illness , accidents ,debts , service , police , disputes etc .

For your husband - makara lagna 5th lord venus is own house , he also owns 10th house too . for makara lagna venus is yogakaraga no.1 fortune planet , that is its own house , how it kills the child ? . but he has also other malefic combination which gives sufferings to children and also problems in spouse and profession . so take care that .

my Husband lagna is cancer .sorry can you plz check the dob and Tob ?

creativei

From your husband chart .

cancer asc moon in scorp jyestha nak . currently sun dasa .

more or less what i said in previous is same this too . both 5th lord mars 7th lord saturn is retro . this gives problems to spouse and with children . but this doesnt harm your kid life any way . just as i said , she suffers upto certain point and after it will be nice . she will be self made person . as per your husband chart most planets aspects 5th house , he will have difficult time dealing with his children , even he thought of running away some where , leaving everything , that much it gives troubles . you too wont understand him and hurt him , it too affects his mentally . so be supportive to him . and encourage whenever he goes down . it happens hereafter . he may also face some problems in business and finances . but no major threat . have to face many battles and humilations in next coming dasa , his child chart activates that . generally cancer asc person wont have fruitful marriage due to 7th lord saturn ,also their childrens first half of life suffers too. after that their children come up in life well . so take care of his health , finance and his mind. sun dasa exist till 2025 , after that moon dasa which is 1st lord dasa , he experience what i said above . from health to losing respect in society . money get wasted lot , he lose peace of mind due to his first child . but all good when years rolls on . again theres no threat to childs life . infact she born to trouble you . so be prepared to face whatever it comes on ur way . its not childs fault , its parents karma ! .

From your husband chart .

cancer asc moon in scorp jyestha nak . currently sun dasa .

more or less what i said in previous is same this too . both 5th lord mars 7th lord saturn is retro . this gives problems to spouse and with children . but this doesnt harm your kid life any way . just as i said , she suffers upto certain point and after it will be nice . she will be self made person . as per your husband chart most planets aspects 5th house , he will have difficult time dealing with his children , even he thought of running away some where , leaving everything , that much it gives troubles . you too wont understand him and hurt him , it too affects his mentally . so be supportive to him . and encourage whenever he goes down . it happens hereafter . he may also face some problems in business and finances . but no major threat . have to face many battles and humilations in next coming dasa , his child chart activates that . generally cancer asc person wont have fruitful marriage due to 7th lord saturn ,also their childrens first half of life suffers too. after that their children come up in life well . so take care of his health , finance and his mind. sun dasa exist till 2025 , after that moon dasa which is 1st lord dasa , he experience what i said above . from health to losing respect in society . money get wasted lot , he lose peace of mind due to his first child . but all good when years rolls on . again theres no threat to childs life . infact she born to trouble you . so be prepared to face whatever it comes on ur way . its not childs fault , its parents karma ! .

So in my Husband chart fifth lord Mars conjunction with eighth lord Saturn and sits in fourth house..is this a bad placement as fifth lord conjoin with eighth lord?what will be the effects?

creativei

So in my Husband chart fifth lord Mars conjunction with eighth lord Saturn and sits in fourth house..is this a bad placement as fifth lord conjoin with eighth lord?what will be the effects?

Yes its bad for your husband career , married life and finance , wife troubles him lot .

creativei

Ok.Thanks for reply.May I know how do you calculate lifespan of a person?what is the method ?

Nothing mind breaking mathematical calculation , just followed usual process how i read chart with extra care and some amount of intuition . dont rely on me fully consult many , esp family astrologer also try various fortune teller too like dice , divine initiation given in local temple . seek some one who are expert at clairvoyance . you can find them in google too or go to naadi readers . i personally go to jeeva naadi as i spoke few times with sage agathiyar , its not kant naadi its jeeva naadi words comes only at that time . many comes and got benefited , if you wish i give address .

Nothing mind breaking mathematical calculation , just followed usual process how i read chart with extra care and some amount of intuition . dont rely on me fully consult many , esp family astrologer also try various fortune teller too like dice , divine initiation given in local temple . seek some one who are expert at clairvoyance . you can find them in google too or go to naadi readers . i personally go to jeeva naadi as i spoke few times with sage agathiyar , its not kant naadi its jeeva naadi words comes only at that time . many comes and got benefited , if you wish i give address .

Sorry to disturb.what is the usual process of longevity chart reading ?what planets ,houses and lords need to check?

creativei

Sorry to disturb.what is the usual process of longevity chart reading ?what planets ,houses and lords need to check?

Lagna 2nd, 7th , 8th , 10th and 12th . there are many many combinations exists , not single one you cant pinpoint . kendras trikona should be good , more over jupiter should not get debili or weak most imp he should aspect main houses , its very good if he aspects 8th house or 8th lord . also lagna or lagna lord . moon should also be well placed , it should not sit in 6 8 12 also that moon should not be aspected by malefic . if not we should see malefic dasa operating now or in future , even that operates we should check how its placed and whether jupiter aspecting it or not . ur kid 8th lord mars in friendly sign so he wont kill , also jupiter aspecting 8th lord too , that too very good . but her 6th house is afflicted lot , so she suffers 6th house matters l, like ill health dispute , quarrels with father , father life is filled with troubles etc .

creativei

Ok.May I know how do u say exact 65 yrs of age .?do you use Saturn transit Sade sati or any Maraka/badhaka Dasha for that calculation?

Not only that coming dasas should be good , good means not raja yoga and all , just it shouldnt link with 8th lord or makara houses .