Is my Aunties new relationship sincere?

Volume

Hi Astrology Team,

I am concerned about my Aunty who has a huge heart. My dear Uncle passed away two years in January. My Aunty has started a relationship early this year on social media with her very first love. This new man comes across as a lovely family orientated man who is divorced and retired. My Aunt seems happier but due to this pandemic is not able to physically see him. So there is a lot of face timing and reminiscing.

I don't want my Aunt to waste her time if this man is using her, as he is on the other side of the world. On the bright side this new love interest has changed her mindset to start to take care of herself (ie, changing her diet, exercising, losing weight, changing appearance)

Really need some guidance. I adore my Aunty.
Kind regards,
Volume

Attachments

• astro_2gw_is_my_aunties_new_relationship_sincere_hr.9080.44005.jpg
    astro_2gw_is_my_aunties_new_relationship_sincere_hr.9080.44005.jpg
    51.4 KB · Views: 27

ElenaJ

You are the querent, so your aunt is the 6th house, ruled by mercury, appropriately in Capricorn ruled by Saturn of widowhood, and near the cusp of her 5th of romance. She is not young but has the intellectual curiosity of a young person, and she is looking for love. Mercury separates from sun, the male figure, showing the imposed separation from her husband, her widowhood, which literally "burnt" her.
Her 7th house of partners is the radical 12th, and there we find unclear and devious Neptune just on the cusp.
Mercury will sextile neptune, showing they will come together.
Your aunt's 2nd of both self esteem and money is the radical 7th, ruled by Venus. Venus approaches a square to Neptune, so there is some illusion going on here, and she should hold on to her money, and try not to have illusions about her own self worth.
This is also reflected by radical 2nd house of money with both Uranus and dark Lilith on the cusp. Uranus is co-ruler of her partner's 12th house of hidden matters, what he is keeping to himself and hidden from her. The 2nd is ruled by Venus, again bringing ius back to the approaching square to Neptune.
Moon is in the 2nd house in the sign of mercury, and approaching a trine to Jupiter, co-ruler of your aunt's 7th house of partners. So we see she does care for this person and will try to be in the relationship.
The radical 2nd also represents your aunt's 9th house of international matters and foreign lands, so this could also refer to the fact that you say he is on the other side of the world.
Notice that mercury trines Part of Fortune in her 12th house of intuition, so she is protected from harm. Her 12th is ruled by sun, from whom mercury separates, and I don't want to go too far off base here but it might be her husband who is protecting her.
You didn't enter the south node, but Venus is very close to a conjunction there, which shows a point of karmic yielding.
And lastly, Neptune is closely square the nodes, showing the relationship based on illusions and dreams, so it is not what it seems to be.

Last edited:

Volume

Hi ElenaJ,

I sincerely appreciate your very in-depth astrological horary analysis. And you are accurate at the personality description of my Aunty. I find it fascinating that you picked up on my Uncle protecting her. Before his passing, he made sure to place all financial dealings in order for my Aunt to be safe and settled. I have also felt that he is protecting her also spiritually.

I just don't want her to invest in someone with hidden motives. I would prefer my Aunt invest in herself (which she is happily doing) but not extend this to someone not worth her time.

She means the world to me.

I sincerely thank you for your time and well thought out email.

With my sincerest regards,
Volume