About work career...

Fercel

Unlucky career?

Hi,

I can feel delays in my life in terms of Education. I'm running 21 years old this March and I still haven't graduated from the university normally, people in my country finish school at age 19 years old. I also noticed, the men that I usually love are hindrances to my goals in life. Last year was a catastrophe, I had a misunderstanding with my parents. Even though, my mom had forgiven me. the issue between my dad and I was left unsolved and to be honest, we are not talking and we are ignoring each other. I can't blame him because I know I was really wrong of my decisions. It's quite not good to say something bad to my father but he is quite immature at times. He left us when I was only 7 years old for just "a little misunderstanding" with my mom and her family. On that day on, I haven't seen him until when I reached high school. I'll not deny I resent him for that. Not to mention, my mom raised me since she is a strong woman. We lived well. Well, my relatives think I'm sort of 'unlucky'. Do you think so? I ask myself, Will I ever be successful ?

Anyways, I am currently working part time with foreigners in the field of Education. and I feel like someday I would like to work abroad maybe, the willingness to work overseas is because I want to escape the current people I'm living with I feel exhausted of the current life routine I have as well. My current job is not lucrative. I consider myself as an ambitious type I want to make higher profit in order to escalate my family's status and to help my mom.

I plan to venture abroad. . . Would you mind if you tell me the aspects that shows there is a chance I can go overseas someday or the aspects that shows I can't? I haven't been outside of my country though. Thanks :kissing:

Last edited:

Rawiri

You ending up overseas, at least for a time (and being involved with foreigners generally - including relationships etc) is perfectly possible with your chart.

Your first lord (body) is in the 7th which is foreign travels. 1st has Rahu in it, which can bring foreign things to the person. Your 4th Lord (house) is joined with the 7th lord (foreign places). Also 4th is disturbed because of Jupiter in fall there. To top it off you have "movable" signs ruling these places which leans in support of that. So no prob...

Fercel

You ending up overseas, at least for a time (and being involved with foreigners generally - including relationships etc) is perfectly possible with your chart.

Your first lord (body) is in the 7th which is foreign travels. 1st has Rahu in it, which can bring foreign things to the person. Your 4th Lord (house) is joined with the 7th lord (foreign places). Also 4th is disturbed because of Jupiter in fall there. To top it off you have "movable" signs ruling these places which leans in support of that. So no prob...

Thank you very much . I appreciate it :kissing:

Fercel

I would like ask , are the difficulties in my family because of the disturbed 4th house?

How can you explain the aspects of the delays in my life? I would like to hear more. Thanks