How do you interpret the Davison chart?

Scherzy

I can't get any information on the Davison chart and what it shows. Can you share your information on this?

For example, what is the difference between composite ascendant and davison ascendant? or other houses?
I'll upload a composite and a davison chart to be practical.
Because I really can't comprehend the difference between the two and what Davison shows us.

Attachments

• compositee.jpg
    compositee.jpg
    58.2 KB · Views: 27
  • davisonn.jpg
    davisonn.jpg
    53 KB · Views: 24

ardentika

No one knows really lol. Even the guy who made the Davidson later denied his method from what I remember reading. The Davidson is meant to be read as a composite , but not many people use it.

Even the composite isn't very reliable tbh. It can be only read when there is a solid connection establish , preferably more than 2y. Then you can read into it. Before that it's all futile speculations.

Scherzy

No one knows really lol. Even the guy who made the Davidson later denied his method from what I remember reading. The Davidson is meant to be read as a composite , but not many people use it.

Even the composite isn't very reliable tbh. It can be only read when there is a solid connection establish , preferably more than 2y. Then you can read into it. Before that it's all futile speculations.

I read that Davison's karmic connections show the dynamics of the relationship and where it's going.
It is said to be deeper.
Yeah, I know the 2-year rule.