Solar return: Saturn & Pholus conjunct natal Asc

RisingSag

Hi,
I noticed that this year, Saturn and Pholus are conjunct my natal Asc, within 1', while Uranus is conjunct my natal sun. These aspects thankfully are trining each other.

Initially, I noticed Saturn conjunct my Asc, and saw and felt it as restrictive and responsible. Trined my Uranus on my sun, I saw an increase of responsibility and Im following my dream to live in a more politically progressive lifestyle and taking responsibility for being part of thst change I want to see. I saw the 2 planets working together harmoniously.

I just re-did my solar return chart and noticed Pholus conjunct Saturn on my natal rising. I do not know what this means. I've read that Pholus is explosive.

Natally, i have Pholus conjunct my mars, but I can't really say I've noticed how it impacts me, and also my health!

Any extra insight would be greatly appreciated.
RS

RisingSag

I wish someone would post something about this. I've read 2 different descriptions of the impact of Pholus. That it is activated at key times only, like a pandora's box. Or that it's like a super Phallus. And linked to war and such.
Can someone add their 2 cents?

david starling

You're Sun Aries, so, you've lived with this Pholus situation for a few months now. With a Pisces Moon, you should be intuitively adept at monitoring your emotional state. I think, in this case, you have information that might be useful to others. I haven't paid ANY attention to Pholus myself. Having Saturn on your Ascendant and the Uranian transit on your Sun is "explosive" enough as it is. What tuned you into Pholus?

RisingSag

Thanks for responding. I actually mentioned my Pisces Mars, not Moon.

Around my birthday, I embarked on a new project. Its been something I've been preparing for since my early 20's. This is very Saturn transit Asc, trine Uranus transit Sun. Responsible, progressive and creating what will hopefully be a lasting structure.

Since I just realized that Pholus, is sitting pretty with Saturn, im wondering if thus will play out as a one activity that opens pandoras box, or if a war godlike Phallus (PHOLUS) is strategizing with Saturn.

Come to think of it though, in my personal life, im stepping up in conflicts and being intimidating. More than usual. I often avoid conflict. Not always, but I'm prone to it. Maybe Pholus is the aggro influence? I think I solved my mystery.

Last edited:

david starling

I always look at the Moon first in a Solar Return. What are are your Natal and SR Moons? I have a Natal Pisces Mars Conj Mercury; and Natal Moon in Aquarius, SR Moon in Sagittarius. Btw, I admire what you're doing with all that energy.

RisingSag

I always look at the Moon first in a Solar Return. What are are your Natal and SR Moons? I have a Natal Pisces Mars Conj Mercury; and Natal Moon in Aquarius, SR Moon in Sagittarius. Btw, I admire what you're doing with all that energy.

Thank you! I actually edited my responses to be more impersonal, but it covers the gist of the transits. I'll be sure to check out my solar return moon.

RisingSag

My natal is Pisces Moon. My solar return is Scorpio opposing Mars! Maybe thats my source of my new ease at expressing my temper.

CapAquaPis

In 1993, I had 3 Saturn conjunctions at the natal sun degree (26' Aquarius) - March 26-April 5, Aug 20-Sep 3 (retrograde), and Dec 21-Jan 2, 1994. These were important periods in my maturation into adolescence, later into adulthood at ages 18-21 (1998-2001). Yes, puberty at ages 13-14 with a coincidental Saturn-natal Sun conjunction 3 times in a single year. I'm sure some of you had experienced puberty when planetary conjunctions occurred. Saturn orbits the sun in a 29.6 year cycle. The next Saturn-natal sun conjunction is Feb 3-10, 2023 - the same month as my birthday (the 15th), but only happens once in that year.