Sun sq Ascendant as seen through the decans

athair

Hi; im Pisces sun 21° sq Sag Asc 23° natally; since Pisces 3rd.decan is ruled.by Mars and Sag 3rd decan ruled by Saturn, i wonder whether the square would not imply also.the sq between Mars.and.Saturn in some.way; i searched at the web about Mars sq Saturn natally and a lot.of the descriptions relate to.my experience (though my natal.Mars is not sq Saturn indeed; Mars is.in Acquarious 3rd house while.Saturn is Leo.9th...); do you.think this is a.possible.outcome (that the sq between sun and Asc behave as a natal.sq of the respective.rulers)? Thanks

Frisiangal

Hi; im Pisces sun 21° sq Sag Asc 23° natally; since Pisces 3rd.decan is ruled.by Mars and Sag 3rd decan ruled by Saturn, i wonder whether the square would not imply also.the sq between Mars.and.Saturn in some.way; i searched at the web about Mars sq Saturn natally and a lot.of the descriptions relate to.my experience (though my natal.Mars is not sq Saturn indeed; Mars is.in Acquarious 3rd house while.Saturn is Leo.9th...); do you.think this is a.possible.outcome (that the sq between sun and Asc behave as a natal.sq of the respective.rulers)? Thanks

I understand 3rd decan Pisces falling under Scorpio = Mars (and Pluto?), but not how 3rd decan Sagittarius = Leo (ruler Sun) can be ruled by Saturn. Or are you using a specific method of defining sign decanates?

It's a personal thought that decans add an expressional value to the sign element ; E.g. Pisces water sensitivity runs endlessly, emotionally deep (Scorpio) in a seach for answers. This would be strengthened by a planetary function within it.
The Ascending sign will find added expression through the decan sign, strengthened by any planet in it.

Such would not seem to work in the same manner as the actual function of the decan rulers working through the natal sign in which they are positioned.
But that's just how my astro. mind works. It doesn't mean it's proven to be so.:wink::biggrin:

athair

Thanks! Following the point of view of one of the astrological webpages, it got the foklowing: Pisces 3rd decan ir ruled by Mars (Scorpio triplicity); Sag 3rd decan is ruled by Saturn and Leo (Leo triplicity) (and by the way, Sag 2nd decan is ruled by Mars and Moon...Aries triplicity).

Your point of view that "decans add more expressional value to the sign element" seems reasonable and interesting.

I just seemed to connect both rulers in my mind, and then had a look at their aspect meaning, natally-wise; so to speak...i did find the brief depiction of such an aspect to.relate somewhat to my experience, i would say

Greetings!