My self esteem/self worth and chart

or1000

Good Evening all
So something I wanted an opinion on is my self esteem/self worth in the chart.
With my 10th mars and sun, I’ve always gained my esteem from public image and always coming across strong and put together and alpha female. Though in private my esteem is wavering and I struggle with depression and reasons to be motivated beyond my public image.

I have attached my chart to see what you think.

🧚🏽

Last edited:

kingdomkeys

Hi.
I'm no professional here but what I notice from your chart is that the Moon and Chiron are located in the 2nd house and this could show insecurity regarding self-esteem and overall value you place on yourself. You may be a bit clingy and easily get attached to people as if they're possessions, which again comes from an unstable or negative idea of self-worth (one of the themes of the second house). Additionally, Neptune in 4th may make your foundation and self-image foggy, often stemming from confusing, sad and/or difficult childhood and family life that failed to give you a proper idea of who you are, so it may result in depression. Saturn also forms an opposition with your Moon if I'm not mistaken, which just adds fuel to depressive tendencies and even lack of self-esteem (you could have emotionally matured before you were supposed to because of strict upbringing and high expectations from your mother/parental figure perhaps?).
Hope this helps.

Edit: for some reason I thought I saw you were a Libra rising so I deleted the sentence where I commented on your Venus-Pluto opposition.

Last edited:

or1000

Thank you. Everything you say makes much sense. My moon Chiron still doesn’t stick in my head and I needed a reminder of it recently, as I often assume that my feelings are very much Scorpio related. Neptune in the 4th, I can see where you’re coming from with the idea of foundations and this is exactly what I’ve been thinking about lately amongst my reflections. My solid base just isn’t there. Thank you, my friend!

Ps, yes I am a libra rising, in fact, I have just recently found out.