Nessus Conjunctions :'(

Gtri108

Hi all,

I have just learned about Nessus in natal charts and synastry.

I am terrified and feeling very discouraged about my own natal astrology.

My Nessus is conjunct with my Sun, Venus and Mars.

It also has other aspects: Trine with my Neptune,
and Sextile with my Pluto,
lastly a square with my Pars Fortune

I feel like I am doomed with this natal chart. Can anybody help shed some light on it? Is there any way to transcend these aspects?

I also have a stellium of my most important planets in my 12th house, so that makes me even more worried as well. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Attachments

• astro_2gw_me_hw.31.5834.jpg
    astro_2gw_me_hw.31.5834.jpg
    94.7 KB · Views: 43

DaphneLore

We all have Nessus in our chart. This "perverse" asteroid isn't always conjunct to a planet, sometimes it's conjunct to a midpoint, to a fixed star or it closes aspects between planets. Some people have no idea that their Nessus is more prominent than they think.

There're many prejudices around people who have Nessus in conjunction with personal planets. Unfortunately, we don't understand that people re not a exact copy of their charts but the result of a extense and diverse set of life experiences.

You have a great advantage because you have already identified where your Nessus is and where, whene, how and by who it can be activated, either because you attract abusers (of any kind) or because you may be having unthinking and visceral behavior.

Your Nessus is in the 12th house and in sextile with Pluto, that's great! because through the well channeled -sextile- plutonian energy you can efficiently work the centaur's energy. Nessus is not necessarily bad, but visceral, instinctive, so Pluto, who is nothing else than your subconscious can keep you safe from predators (Neptunians, because you can intuit them clearly if you are aware of your own darkness) and also keep you save from fall into abusive behavior. You are blessed.

You must learn to recognize and signify your emotions. Try to work all the energies of your chart so that your sun (ego) is strengthened healthily.

rahu

Banned
hi Gtri108

your stellium is very difficult but the pluto sextile and Neptune trine shows the way out. you have already mentioned in another post:

"and have always felt like I want to help others spiritually - even if that means sacrificing myself in many ways - so much so that I do not seem to ever make any progress in my own life or if so it is not without incredible difficulty and challenge.
I have always felt that aside from helping people, I am lost. So often I have felt like I am not meant to be here, or maybe past trauma inhibits me from moving forward and making strides because my soul hasn't quite committed to being here... not quite sure."

the Neptune/pluto aspects are reflective of what you said. these aspect give you a healing power. you are very sensitive and empathetic to others ,these are you strengths.your nessus stelliumis indeed difficult as it usually shows a very abusive childhood. and inthe 12th house, these experiences can seem even more overwhelming. but you are a survivor and the sextile/trine pattern shows that you have the ability to help other who may be emotionally crippled by the trials of nessus.

you spiritual conscious is strong as your soul guides you. but your conscious experience of abuse have made you uncertain how to progress.

you need to focus on your other worldly abilities .
you are extremely psychic with the nodal xis on your ascendant axis.
you have the node conjunct to the vertex on your descendant also .
not only do you have strong psychic abilities but the vertex shows that you have access to other realities,altered consciousness.but your problems using these placements constructively are because 1) the south node is on your ascendant ,though this is an aspect of psychic ability ,it also brings many thought forms and from the astral plane. these thought forms can cloud your mind and have the potential to overwhelm your personality if you don't realize what is actually occurring.with this placement you mind thinks that all these thoughts and confusion are coming from you. but that is not the case, the confusing input is coming from with out you. but if you believe this confusion is from in you,then you will suffer mentally. so you must accept that you are a channel or receptacle of "cosmic energies and thought forms but to the creator of these energies.
2) the vertex axis on your ascendant axis also subjects you mind to otherworldly/altered reality sensations and experiences. very ofte this placement shows that unusual coincides ,experiences and sensations have occurred through your life. coincides that have affected your direction in life for good or bad.but once again,if you do not realize these are external influences and if you think this is all formed in your head, then you will have problems because that is not the TRUTH.
the vertex bring cosmic energies through you, some can relate to your soul development but much of the energy is from the cosmos as a whole and does not pertain you your specific souls development .this is the confusing part,that can make your question you self.

the node taps into the same energies of the vertex but,the nodes gives specific insights to your present life and soul development.you might say it filters out the excess cosmic chaff.

either of these symbols on ones ascendant axis is a sign of spiritual awareness. to have both these symbols present gives a very strong potential for psychic and soul development.

many people work hard to develop these type of conscious awareness .. and you were born with this capacities.

here you nessus experiences have likely harmed you self esteem and so,you instinctively underrate yourself on most levels.and therefore don't realize your gifts for what they are.

you also have neptune square these symbol also this increases your spiritual self as well as your psychic gifts and it adds visions and creativity to your consciousness. this can show that you see visions when awake or that visions can continue from dreams in to waking.
this will increase the affect of the vertex and node which shows you have seen altered realities but ,again, were confused by these energies.

Neptune square also is why you have always put others before yourself.... to your detriment sometimes. but this i the key to this life time.... to help and heal others who don't have that capacity or potential to see and use other planes of consciousnesses as you do.

rahu

Gtri108

Thank you so much for your response Rahu. I very much resonate with all that you see in my chart and wrote.

Can you tell me a bit more about the aspects or placements of the vertex axis on my ascendant and on the node? What is that specifically? And do you have any resources where I can read more about this?

rahu

Banned
Thank you so much for your response Rahu. I very much resonate with all that you see in my chart and wrote.

Can you tell me a bit more about the aspects or placements of the vertex axis on my ascendant and on the node? What is that specifically? And do you have any resources where I can read more about this?

here is a rreading similar to your with the sun/vertex and node instead of vertex/node/ascendant.
but the energies of the vertex and node work the same

This energy is from your stellium of your sun,vertex and the south node.
This is some what complicated to define because it is so comprehensive in a spiritual/psychic sense. And it may seem i am degenerating into metaphysical clichés, but these are the real forces operating through you.
The node is the source of all psychic and spiritual perspectives and knowledge as it ranges from access to the astral plane to the intimate answers to your particular “karma”, as well as to your mental,emotional and psychic nature.
With the sun conjunct the south node, your aura is very strong. This can be seen when you have noticed that other people seem to feel your presence. this gives a “psychic” magnetism that will draw other too you for good or bad reasons. It is a overall aspect of intuition or psychic/mental abilities . the main difficulty is that the south node, as you have, also bring what maybe called thought forms from the unconscious and karmic or astral planes. These thought forms can be very useful when your mind is trying to create images of ideas and wordsas your subconscious has a great “pre-existent” library already. but the difficulty is that these excess thought forms can overwhelm you conscious mind at times if you don’t realize that there is a vast energy running through you. You ego can identify with the energy instead of correctly seeing you are channeling energy. If this happens then you mind can overload and you can suffer mental confusion or other difficulties.
The vertex is the matrix that the node draws from but it brings not only of personal karmic considerations, it also bring more general and expansive karmic information of the cosmos as a whole. Information of all facets of reality and unreality. So this information more easily overwhelms the structure of your personality. Vertex energy can bring sensation of a connection to other worldly realties, altered realities or just undefinable images and sensations. Karmically the vertex gives you experience of coincides that affect your life’s direction but which you have no control,over.as I said you can experience strange realities and feeling which can isolate you as the synchronistic nature of these interactions can leave you feeling that no one could ever understand the internal and external experiences you are subject to.
Either thenode or vertex can lead to “paranormal feelings or conclusions , so the two in conjunction can be very confusing or indicative of a complicated spiritual life or past life.

the node and vertex are not covered well in contemporary astrological books. most of what I know about these subjects is bases on experience and research
I have posted a bit about the node on my thread
https://www.astrologyweekly.com/forum/showthread.php?t=63539

but I can't point you toward any other books or resources

rahu