Meditation help

morgthm

It's the emotional disconnect. If they don't check up on its a good thing, think how tortured good numerologists would become
Firsthand tears, I just about saved her.. older Buddhist interface

Last edited:

morgthm

There's a lot of suicide victims that would hate the many Indians that didn't going along with the Buddhist agenda while they had the chance

JUPITERASC

46932831_1875680712481627_1040237140606189568_n.jpg

morgthm

I can annoy people so much they make their bad side obvious haha
It's too easy, You couldn't show them the squashing otherwise

morgthm

Water can use charms if they (((water<air<fire<earth)loop) show just enough of an upper hand of fear
There are nerves to tweak all over.
I'll.. just be a little more hesitant about clapping from now on :bandit:....:w00t:
The darkness made us go in reverse because they wanted fame before spending enough time and they were upside down from light

Last edited:

morgthm

The may well heavily disagree with the application of nitrous oxide To make the head shake, not the body in autism

Last edited:

morgthm

Might have been closed of from something to not know the complexity of it, and responsibly wouldn't advise just using any drug, variating heavily in affect

morgthm

Similarly it is an issue if people are kept from being keen enough to change the world, as it is possible to do so.
With pressure originating from negative sources, and being unable to learn the complexities of pull as quickly as the good side are able to adapt to adapt to the complexities of to allure of push forces, people can seem too keen to allow the negative forces to not face enough resistance
Definite irony.

Last edited:

JUPITERASC

Today, young people have very high expectations.
That seems to be the main problem.
They don’t seem to really understand what we call ‘samsara’
– that in the world there is lots of pain, suffering, negativity, shortcomings, ignorance, aggression
and the list goes on :smile:
This is very basic
but we can’t expect that everyone else will always be nice and generous and perfect :smile:

-Ringu Tulku Rinpoche

47310875_1047898415389842_1453430758466125824_n.jpg