Saturn opposition Moon, what's this about?

DaphneLore

The question is related to the positions where this transit occurs. If the moon is in 11th and Saturn in transit will make opposition from 5th. What does Saturn ask me? I'm emotionally exhausted after Pluto's opposition to my moon in the last 3 years. Will there be many bad news?

Thanks for any help.

JUPITERASC

The question is related to the positions where this transit occurs.
If the moon is in 11th and Saturn in transit will make opposition from 5th.
What does Saturn ask me?
I'm emotionally exhausted after Pluto's opposition to my moon in the last 3 years.
Will there be many bad news?

Thanks for any help.
helpful if there is a natal chart to view
these are instructions
HOW TO ATTACH A CHART :smile:
TO YOUR POST ON THE FORUM

http://www.astrologyweekly.com/forum...ad.php?t=12126
Extended Chart Selecton Page at astro.com has options
to choose
from amongst the fourteen currently most popular house systems in use

good link for the basics of western tropical astrology is http://www.skyscript.co.uk/

astrology02

I remember going through this transit, I felt very depressed at the time. Saturn was transiting my 10th house in scorpio opposing my 4th house taurus moon. At the time I was fed up with my career, was the beginning of going back to school. The depression didn't last for long. Saturn is faster moving than pluto so it won't be as drawn out. I find pluto is more ruthless than saturn :)

DaphneLore

Thank you. You're right about Pluto and Saturn, that's why I'm shocked, I think after a heavy season of ugly oppositions I must now face Saturn's opposition to my moon while Pluto squares my natal nodal axis (and immediately the square will be made by Saturn) I'm seriously thinking about hitting my head until I'm in a coma until 2021 (kidding)

I'm really scared, my birth chart is horrible, I don't publish it because of prejudice from ppl. I have too many doubts, don't know what to expect, I'm paralyzed.

I remember going through this transit, I felt very depressed at the time. Saturn was transiting my 10th house in scorpio opposing my 4th house taurus moon. At the time I was fed up with my career, was the beginning of going back to school. The depression didn't last for long. Saturn is faster moving than pluto so it won't be as drawn out. I find pluto is more ruthless than saturn :)

Msariel

Hi DaphneLore, I'm going through this transit too right now. I know what you mean about Pluto. When Pluto hit my Moon in late 2012 my mother almost died, thank God she was saved by her doctors, I can't thank them and God enough. I am also awfully anxious and scared about Saturn. I've been going through an awful relationship last year, we broke up but it's hitting me again and again, almost harder than after the break-up. He immediately started a new relationship, even though he treated me awfully, I can't share details publicly because of judgment. Saturn will be exactly opp my Moon next week but I'm already feeling it and dreading the retrogrades all year. If you want to share I'm here :)

DaphneLore

Thanks to you Msariel. I also understand you when you write about the general judgment. It's difficult to share our background experience because we don't all have stories where we are the good or heroic part. A few days ago I opened a thread in which I openly said that I would like Pluto kill me (maybe he already did it) because the transits that I'm living and those coming are very strong and I'm afraid.

How do you feel? I'm also reliving very old sentimental situations of great scope. It makes sense given the houses in which traffic is occurring and, because what is sprouting from the bowels of my mind are the events that occurred during the conjunction of my moon, more than a decade ago. Saturn already already made a first exact transit to my moon and the next will be in retrograde motion, in June, then in November the last. The literature says that I can expect fatal events in that last touch. April and May are extremely intimidating. I don't want to leave my house. I will be locked without contact. It seems exaggerated, maybe it is, but I don't want to have problems or be the cause of problems for others. We takes our energy to where we goe, with such threatening transits and such a terrified state of mind it is better to be at home.

Fortunately I have some insights. I got the right birth data of the person with whom I had that relationship (this is about that awful relationship, I have no doubt) and for many weeks I have been analyzing common astrology. I have so much to say about it, but the ferocity of public judgment stops me from sharing my story.

I am not an astrologer, my knowledge is basic and limited but I'm a bit intelligent and I think that my analysis of the situation is not very wrong. I have learned to recognize my shadow and I'm negotiating with it to walk together, in peace, towards reconciliation with life, even if it means losing it.

I understand that you're also depressed, and afraid. I'm not the right person to give advice, but I can also read you, either here or by private message.

Thank you.

Hi DaphneLore, I'm going through this transit too right now. I know what you mean about Pluto. When Pluto hit my Moon in late 2012 my mother almost died, thank God she was saved by her doctors, I can't thank them and God enough. I am also awfully anxious and scared about Saturn. I've been going through an awful relationship last year, we broke up but it's hitting me again and again, almost harder than after the break-up. He immediately started a new relationship, even though he treated me awfully, I can't share details publicly because of judgment. Saturn will be exactly opp my Moon next week but I'm already feeling it and dreading the retrogrades all year. If you want to share I'm here :)

Msariel

I sent you a private message, but I'm not sure it got through, I'm fairly new on this forum, I don't know exactly how everything works. Let me know if you've received it!

IleneK

Premium Member
The question is related to the positions where this transit occurs. If the moon is in 11th and Saturn in transit will make opposition from 5th. What does Saturn ask me? I'm emotionally exhausted after Pluto's opposition to my moon in the last 3 years. Will there be many bad news?

Thanks for any help.

Saturn and Jupiter are the teachers. Jup teaches by praise and encouragement while Sat instructs us by hard lessons to teach us about our errors and folly.

Saturn is serious and no-nonsense. But if you use Pluto in the kind of astrology that you follow, I can tell you that Saturn is nothing like Pluto. In fact, Saturn coming along after Pluto's transit to your Moon may likely help you come to understand and put to good use what the Pluto transit was about.

Saturn transiting the Moon asks that you be a good and attentive student, paying attention to how you habitually behave and respond without thinking (Moon). So you can start doing that and Saturn will be pleased, and it's lessons easier to grasp.

There is nothing to fear about Saturn transits if you are willing to learn.

PM me if you would like to follow this line of thinking and personal growth further. I welcome our conversation to help you along your path.

Last edited:

DaphneLore

I completely agree with you. It happens that I have many planets together and my natural predisposition marked in its worst facet the most precious years of my life. I'm angry because I didn't know astrology in time. I regret my pessimism and I thank you very much for your offer. I dono't want to show my chart, it causes me shame, some aspects could awaken people's prejudices.

Saturn and Jupiter are the teachers. Jup teaches by praise and encouragement while Sat instructs us by hard lessons to teach us about our errors and folly.

Saturn is serious and no-nonsense. But if you use Pluto in the kind of astrology that you follow, I can tell you that Saturn is nothing like Pluto. In fact, Saturn coming along after Pluto's transit to your Moon may likely help you come to understand and put to good use what the Pluto transit was about.

Saturn transiting the Moon asks that you be a good and attentive student, paying attention to how you habitually behave and respond without thinking (Moon). So you can start doing that and Saturn will be pleased, and it's lessons easier to grasp.

PM me if you would like to follow this line of thinking and personal growth further. I welcome our conversation to help you along your path.

Msariel

IleneK thank you so much for this... So Saturn opposed my Moon exactly around the 15th, I heard back from someone who hurt me really badly in the past, and he's disappointed even more, I didn't think that would be possible actually. But I completely understand what you mean, I think Saturn made more sober and rational, without it I may have jumped back into his arms or let him lie to me again and again and again. But Saturn was like "hmm nope", it's like I've literally taken my rose colored glasses off (and believe me with a Neptune conjunction to my Sun this past year they were EXTREMELY PINK :biggrin: ), I never thought this would happen. Of course it still hurts a lot - I mean he hurt me real bad, you can't even imagine, so I guess I won't be completely over it soon, but Saturn sure helps pick up Neptune's pieces...

I have a Saturn square Ascendant coming up next year, it never stop does it :)

DaphneLore

I'm experiencing something like this now.

IleneK thank you so much for this... So Saturn opposed my Moon exactly around the 15th, I heard back from someone who hurt me really badly in the past, and he's disappointed even more, I didn't think that would be possible actually. But I completely understand what you mean, I think Saturn made more sober and rational, without it I may have jumped back into his arms or let him lie to me again and again and again. But Saturn was like "hmm nope", it's like I've literally taken my rose colored glasses off (and believe me with a Neptune conjunction to my Sun this past year they were EXTREMELY PINK :biggrin: ), I never thought this would happen. Of course it still hurts a lot - I mean he hurt me real bad, you can't even imagine, so I guess I won't be completely over it soon, but Saturn sure helps pick up Neptune's pieces...

I have a Saturn square Ascendant coming up next year, it never stop does it :)

DaphneLore

If something has made me feel good it is that someone is glad to know about me, Msariel.

In my last LR Mercury retro is in 9th. A foreigner from the past appeared, he's someone I think is a bad person. He always brings out my darker side and I think that's exactly what Saturn's lesson in my fifth house is about: containment and self-knowledge of my rights and obligations to myself in a relationship. I have to learn to separate myself from relationships without a future and keep my moon safe, and also keep others safe from my moon (I have a very dangerous one)

He treats me with a lot of contempt. I respond by doing antics or pulling out his dark side. When I am the "bad" he is so moral, pure and decent. When he is the bad guy, he thinks it's all that too. None of this is good, I know. It is toxic and unsettling. So yesterday, in the trine Venus-Mars I thought about this situation and decided to "move" my facebook. I did not want to block or argue, I just separated. Silently and without flaunting. If he sends a message I will respond with kindness and nothing else.

I think this man was the surprise that Saturn had prepared for me. If I had not known astrology in time, maybe at this time I would be completely in love towards the worst nightmare of my life. I'm not sure about this but maybe it's like that.

I'm very sad. I'm not working and that's why the problems here are accumulating. I'm like a zombie. I recognize that for me loneliness is almost lethal, but something inside me is improving in terms of consciousness.

Thanks for reminding me MSariel. A hug.
DL.

I'm happy to hear that DaphneLore! Do you feel better?

Msariel

I completely understand what you mean and I wish you to find the strength to remain distanced from that toxic person, both physically and emotionally. I know how hard it is to really accept deep down in your heart that someone is just bad. I mean not understand it with your mind only, but really feel it and stop being attracted to that type of person. I'm going through something more or less similar. I wish you to really love and accept yourself so that type of persons will have no impact on you and I really hope that this is what Saturn will teach us...