Heya!

LeoAquSag91

Well, I don't very much know where to start... Let's just say Astrology is a not so minor passion of mine. I've been interested in it since I was about 10, and from there it escalated drastically. When I was, 17, I think, I went and bought "The Only Astrology Book You'll Ever Need" by Joanna Martine Woolfolk, and the rest was history. I was addicted, and still am. I'm 19 now, by the way. Said book helped me vaguely understand birthcharts, and to semi-read my own, but it's been through expanding my knowledge and my own experiences that I've really learned how to apply it in reality. I use www.astro.com for my charts, and have done one on every friend possible that I have, and all the relatives that I could.

I consider myself fairly educated on the subject. While I might not be able to break every single thing down off the top of my head, I can definitely tell you the moderate-basics. My current quest is understanding houses MORE, rather than just knowing what a book says they're supposed to represent. I'm also in the process of attempting to write my own astrology book... which will probably take me years to do, but I'm trying. :D

I'm a Leo Sun, Aqu Moon, Sag rising, and my Mercury, Venus, and Mars are all within 7 degrees of Virgo... in my 8th house, along with my Sun, Jupiter, and Chiron. :D I'm also extremely interested in Tarot and I have a Taurus of a best friend that's obsessed with crystals. :) I'm also in Cosmetology school, and am a Brand Representative for PacSun!! haha... well, this is me in a nutshell, I suppose. XD

LeoAquSag91

Thank you so much! Actually, one of the biggest questions I have is a little difficult to explain.

http://www.astro.com/cgi/showgif.cg....gif&res=63&va=&cid=ti8filecTKunX-u1282856084

that's my chart on www.astro.com ... my info is:
July 27, 1991
Winchester, VA
5:45 PM

I understand for the most part what it means for my sun and moon to be in opposite signs, and all of that, but what intrigues me is the fact that these signs, (Leo and Aqu.) fall completely held in a house. House 2 holds my Aqu. and House 8 holds Leo. Also, Sag and Gemini in my chart rule 2 houses each. I can't find the answer anywhere if this is significant or not, and if it is what it might mean. If you don't know the answer directly, could you possibly tell me where to find the information? :) And thanks again. ^^

moz-screenshot.png

sandeep

hi
My DOB is 19 april 1969, place of birth ambala india and time is 8.16 am.
I am debitic since 11 years and I am wearing Blue saphire, emerald, and white ziricon.
Please suggest these gem stons are ok.
Before I was wearing ruby but found there were lot of fight with my boss and in that period from jan 2009 to oct 2010 I have to change five jobs and was un employed for seven months.
Please suggest what are the best gem stone for my carrier, health and wealth and when we all family can live together.
Regards
My email is bakshi_69@yahoo.com