can you help please?

pixiek

Hi, I would appreciate some help answering this question since I am new to horary.

The question is "does he have a girlfriend?" Do you think it 's a yes?
Thanks in advance.

dd3c8116-b571-4ef3-b5b9-3800df2e9935_zpsdfe36914.gif
[/URL][/IMG]

Last edited:

SagRising77

Can you post more details about your relationship to this person/the situation in general? Why you think he might, etc.

pixiek

Can you post more details about your relationship to this person/the situation in general? Why you think he might, etc.

Hi SagRising77. He and I have been in a relationship for a year but we broke up two weeks ago.. I am heartbroken and I would like to know if it is because he was already seeing some other girl.. which I think is quite likely..

pixiek

I am suspecting that if he is indeed dating someone else perhaps it could be a colleague or a friend of one of his colleagues.. I don't know..

SagRising77

We usually ask that people try to interpret the chart as much as possible..they will tell you "This is not a free reading forum"...so..want to give it a shot?

I'm new, and I have my feeling about this, but would rather not give input as I don't trust my judgement just yet. I am interested to see how this turns out though.

Think of it this way: you are House 1's ruler, he is House 7's ruler. Find those planets in the chart and read their aspects to each other. Of course since you're not asking about your relationship with him, I would look for planets in his 7th house (7 houses away from his house--7th..i.e. 1st House). Is there anything there?

Of course there is a lot more to it, and I hope others chime in.

tikana

sits and is about to start growling at Pixiek

You are not asking a right question. So you broke up and automatically think he has another gf?

South node and Uranus on 7th house cusp explains the break up

SagRising77

You are not asking a right question. So you broke up and automatically think he has another gf?

I have been searching google for a while about south node on ascendant in horary and have not come up with anything. Uranus on descendant seems pretty self explanatory.

But yes, I have felt odd/intrigued by this question...not sure if she wants to know if he cheated? or if he got a new gf that fast? moon opposition mars says a lot..heh and he is in his 11th house..seems like he's not bothered and partying with friends (pixie take my comment with a grain of salt please).

tikana

South node on asce - usually bad news it is almost like Saturn retro in 1st
Mars is about to change signs and last aspect was opposition to Jupiter
then Moon conj jupiter and opposes mars
Venus the querent is not connected with Mars
so there are no chances of recovery here.

SagRising77

thanks for the info Tikana

So as for looking for "another woman"..is it as simple as checking his turned 7th? or is there more to look for in relation to that question?

I can see if the question was "is he cheating"..looking for 12th house planets or 8th..but none in either.

SagRising77

Tikana, or anyone else..

What do you think of Venus in 10th? since she mentioned a colleague/friend of colleague. It's hard for me to say because her significator is also Venus. hmmmm

tikana

Venus is the querent

my answer is he doesnt have anyone. mars applies to saturn but oiut of the sign and saturn has nothing to do with the gf

SagRising77

What makes you say Saturn? (sorry, still learning and loving it)

But yeah, I was going to say no too. No planets in 7th..nothing showing an affair.

But if you are wanting to get back with him (I don't think you are) I don't see that either, as Tikana said.

Last edited:

tikana

other than the moon, Mars applies to Saturn

plus we covered 3rd party horaries on what is ethical and what is not.

if the querent has no intent to get back with that person, she shouldnt be asking
if the querent wants to get back with that person, she should ask a question like "will i get back with xx?"

Last edited:

pixiek

other than the moon, Mars applies to Saturn

plus we covered 3rd party horaries on what is ethical and what is not.

if the querent has no intent to get back with that person, she shouldnt be asking
if the querent wants to get back with that person, she should ask a question like "will i get back with xx?"

I do want to get back with him because I have feelings for him but he had hurt me a lot of times and I am afraid of trying to reach out to him after our break up. Honestly though I would never ever contact him if there was indeed another girl in his life. I am confused and so I asked.

pixiek

We usually ask that people try to interpret the chart as much as possible..they will tell you "This is not a free reading forum"...so..want to give it a shot?

I'm new, and I have my feeling about this, but would rather not give input as I don't trust my judgement just yet. I am interested to see how this turns out though.

Think of it this way: you are House 1's ruler, he is House 7's ruler. Find those planets in the chart and read their aspects to each other. Of course since you're not asking about your relationship with him, I would look for planets in his 7th house (7 houses away from his house--7th..i.e. 1st House). Is there anything there?

Of course there is a lot more to it, and I hope others chime in.

I am new too, I really want to learn interpreting horary charts. What you mentioned (1st house ruler-querent, 7th house ruler-quesited and planets in the 7th house) are the only stuff I am aware of in a horary chart about relationships/love.

pixiek

South node on asce - usually bad news it is almost like Saturn retro in 1st
Mars is about to change signs and last aspect was opposition to Jupiter
then Moon conj jupiter and opposes mars
Venus the querent is not connected with Mars
so there are no chances of recovery here.

This may be stupid to ask, but could anything change between me and him when venus connects to Mars, even after weeks or months? Or should I ask if we are going to get back together after some time?

pixiek

No, there were some suspicious things before the break up.. He started taking his phone everywhere with him, never left it in plain sight, even when people called him when he was with me, he wouldn't pick it up saying he would see who it was later.. I worried about this, he never was like this and I never went through his phone or personal things so it bothered me, I felt he was hiding something.. Also he started acting weird, like one night we talked and he said he was going to sleep after hunging up the phone because he was very tired and the next morning he would tell me he only slept for two hours because he forgotten himself on facebook.. He would only lose sleep if it was talking to me..lol Anyway.. I felt something was going on.. And then parties all night with new colleagues that I never had the chance to meet and excitement about how much fun he had..

pixiek

I have been searching google for a while about south node on ascendant in horary and have not come up with anything. Uranus on descendant seems pretty self explanatory.

But yes, I have felt odd/intrigued by this question...not sure if she wants to know if he cheated? or if he got a new gf that fast? moon opposition mars says a lot..heh and he is in his 11th house..seems like he's not bothered and partying with friends (pixie take my comment with a grain of salt please).

Last sentence so true.. He spent Christmas holidays with his friends only.. It was the last straw, made me go nuts..
So moon opposition mars means probably a fight/separation?