Astrologers' Community  

Go Back   Astrologers' Community > Welcome! > Introduce Yourself and Your Astrology Background

Introduce Yourself and Your Astrology Background Here you are welcome to tell us as much or as little about yourself as you please while also talking about your interest in astrology: we would love to get to know you! Please do not post requests for astrological chart readings or astrological advertisements here.

Unread 08-07-2011, 05:21 PM

Send a message via Yahoo to CosmicLove Send a message via Skype™ to CosmicLove
Hi. I'm new.

No, really, I literally just registered not even five minutes ago.

Anyway, enough about that. I'm Violet. I'm a 21-year-old college student majoring in music education. Astrology has always been something that I've been interested in, but now that I have the understanding that there's so much more than sun signs, I'm highly fascinated by it all. I checked out a book from the library two days ago, and I'm learning a lot already. My sun sign is Pisces, my moon sign is Sagittarius, and my ascendant is Cancer. I should probably also mention that I was born on the end cusp of Pisces. That apparently means I have Aries tendencies.

I guess I'll look around and ask questions as they come to me. I hope you guys can help me find some of the answers I'm looking for. Thanks!