Astrologers' Community  

Go Back   Astrologers' Community > General Astrology > Relational Astrology

Relational Astrology Relationships and the astrological methods of interpreting them are discussed here.

Unread 11-10-2010, 10:37 PM

is there any hope with this potential friendship/realationship?

Hello to you all!!

I recently asked in Horray astrology what the deal was with this guy. The question was not comsidered as the dragons tail was in the ascendat sign.

Anyway at the moment I am going through I very difficult seperation as he wont or doesnt want to except that I have alreday long gone.
This is not the guy in question by the way.

Complicated I know!

The charts, I am curious about are about a past lover who has recently been in contact with me (again). It ended some 5 years ago as he returned to his home country and I continued to travel, So naturally things ended. However we did and still do remain in conatct every now and again.

The thing is I have always felt drawn to this guy from when I met him some 6 years ago. He seems to have captured my mind in some why and I have always found this intriging and mysterious.

He now wants to meet up again very soon.
The question is not horray, I would you appreciate some if any insight to our synastry and composite charts which I have attached.

What is our attraction? any ideas?

My guess it is a physical pull towards one another! Do others see that too? or is it my imagination?
Thanks
Attached Images
File Type: jpg syl syna.jpg (51.5 KB, 5 views)
File Type: jpg composite syl.jpg (78.4 KB, 2 views)

Tags
hope, potential