Will I date this girl?

JayM

Hello all

I have a horary chart here asking if I will date this girl. This girl I have not seen eachother in a while because the last time I saw her was in high school and another horary chart said I would see her again so I asked if I will date her.

I didn't talk to her alot but I knew she liked me and I liked her but I never asked her out. In hight school I was shy and didn't talk to alot of people.

I am the moon and she is saturn and there is a conjuntion there although 9 degrees and separating, but I am still hoping that is enought. I dont know any more about horary so I would appreciate any thoughts on this.

Thank you!

Attachments

• dating D.gif
    dating D.gif
    28.7 KB · Views: 28
Last edited:

eripetra

Yes Sagi Cap, you are right, there is no separating aspect, but there is no aspect at all.

Here is my view of the chart: The querent's significator is Moon in 4th house, in own face but under the Sun's beams in applying conjunction to mercury. Maybe he is focused on nis home and live or is close to someone who is younger.

The Querent;s co-significator is mars in the first house.

Since we are speaking about date, the girl's significator is saturn in the 4th house, exalted in virgo and Sun failed in libra.

So, there is
- no aspect between moon and saturn,
- no aspect between moon and sun,
- separating sextile between mars and saturn.

That is why I was thinking that maybe answer is no. Still there is parallel aspect between sun and moon, but sun-moon conjuctions are not very fortunate.

As I told you, I am learning, so please do not take me seriously.