Indigo Astrology

Lapis

I'm glad you started this thread Kite. That article was great. Thanks to you and to all the others here that share links to such great material. I simply don't have the time to locate all of this type of information myself, so I really appreciate it when you folks leave these links.

I'm glad to hear about these new Indigos growing up now. A few years back I had my doubts about how they'd do here. I also wondered about all those Capricorn planets from a few years back and how that would carry the Indigo and Crystal energy beings or vise versa. But when Pluto enters Capricorn, this will no doubt trigger these young kids at some deep level causing who knows what!? Really bringing in and grounding transformational energies into this world/reality.

Empath

My daughter was born 10/12/90 with the Capricorn stellium in her 12th house, Chiron opp the stellium, Cap rising, Pluton conj the MC, moon-Jup conj in Leo, Sun-Venus-Merc conj in Libra, and Mars in Gemini in the 5th kind of hanging out and trining the Libra stuff.

I don't know that she is Indigo, although she has most of the traits Eric Francis describes. As a baby she unnerved people because she would stare right through them; she always hated baby talk -- she was very intolerant of being treated like a child, she always had to be talked to as an adult. She is feisty and is not afraid to say her truth -- but isn't that so very typical of Mars in Gemini?

She is more earthy and logical than spiritual and does not like space stuff! :?

Mia was born with her bags packed. She had a whole persona from another existence that she was able to express and release (see http://astrologyweekly.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=905&start=30 )
She is a brilliant writer and alternates between being very social and wanting to spend time writing.

Her chart conveys a certain focus and intensity to me.