any info would help

emotionalaquarius

hi guys!
im very interested in finding out things about myself, im new to astrology!!! please help me

Attachments

• Screenshot 2016-12-13 at 9.29.02 PM.jpg
    Screenshot 2016-12-13 at 9.29.02 PM.jpg
    61.3 KB · Views: 59
  • Screenshot 2016-12-13 at 9.44.36 PM.jpg
    Screenshot 2016-12-13 at 9.44.36 PM.jpg
    57.9 KB · Views: 34
Last edited:

AppLeo

That's great that you want to learn more about yourself :w00t:

But you need to post a natal chart; that would help a lot; thank you very much.

AppLeo

You have Rising Sag, Moon in Pisces, Sun in Aquarius.

Those are the "BIG THREE" in your chart.

You appear and identify with Sagittarius, feel like a pisces, and express your ego with Aquarius.

All these signs seem to "look beyond" with dreamy wanderlust eyes.

You have big dreams, ideals, and hopes.

You seem the type to enjoy meditation and connecting to the third eye.

Have you thought about philosophy or participating in science?

This combination enjoys being social with others if the Pisces Moon part of you is willing to.

I think you can appear kind aloof and detached when in fact you're a lot more deep and emotional.

All of these signs see the bigger picture, so you may also seem to be "out of it" or not very personal or clear.

david starling

Heavy emphasis on the "Self-Awareness" Quadrant (first 3 Houses). Venus is your grounding influence, which you need for a functional relationship with the Material world.

emotionalaquarius

You have Rising Sag, Moon in Pisces, Sun in Aquarius.

Those are the "BIG THREE" in your chart.

You appear and identify with Sagittarius, feel like a pisces, and express your ego with Aquarius.

All these signs seem to "look beyond" with dreamy wanderlust eyes.

You have big dreams, ideals, and hopes.

You seem the type to enjoy meditation and connecting to the third eye.

Have you thought about philosophy or participating in science?

This combination enjoys being social with others if the Pisces Moon part of you is willing to.

I think you can appear kind aloof and detached when in fact you're a lot more deep and emotional.

All of these signs see the bigger picture, so you may also seem to be "out of it" or not very personal or clear.
I feel as like im holding logic on my hand and pure deep emotion on another, is that normal??

Time Lord

Hello,
instead of worshipping money, you worship you friends. Correct?
You don't value food as much as love. Correct?
Do you believe in a higher Power?

Did you know you're also a SCORPII (Alpha Scorpius) Rising? Not just a Tropi Sagittarius ascendant? :)

Listen To Me

Time Lord

Time is never waste

hi guys!
im very interested in finding out things about myself, im new to astrology!!! please help me

emotionalaquarius

Hello,
instead of worshipping money, you worship you friends. Correct?
You don't value food as much as love. Correct?
Do you believe in a higher Power?

Did you know you're also a SCORPII (Alpha Scorpius) Rising? Not just a Tropi Sagittarius ascendant? :)

Listen To Me

Time Lord

Time is never waste
I don't understand. what do you mean??

rahu

Banned
That's great that you want to learn more about yourself :w00t:

But you need to post a natal chart; that would help a lot; thank you very much.

Hi emotional Aquarius.
You have chiron conjunct Pluto on you ascendant .you also have mercury conjunct the moon. Moon and mercury give you a merging of mind and emotions. This can give intelligence and a ability to communicate your emtioal feelings. Chiron on your ascendant gives you a analytical intelligence. You can be critical but only when someone does not live up to their words. This aspect makes your abrupt in that when you see faults or hypocrisy you point this out. This can cost you friends sometimes because many do not like their inconsistency pointed out. This position also shows that when you are disrespected, you usually cut the offending person out of your life. You can be a warm friend but you become totally cold and withdrawn when offended.
Pluto on the ascendant conjunct chiron tends to make you less vocal about your feelings. You still have incisive insights about others but don't express them as much .
With moon square to Pluto, you have a deeply introspective nature. Sometimes you may feel as if you have a emotional void in your makeup. This aspect also makes you very selfish at times but you probably don't feel like this .this aspect gives you emotional strength to overcome any obstacles placed in your way.
You have Uranus conjunct to your sun. So all the aspects that show you have a introspective side, may be hidden from others as this aspect characterizes you as spontaneous and out going. This is true but others do not realize you are constantly evaluating other peoples response to your emotional outpourings.
Neptune is conjunct the south node.this aspect is very complex as it can give prophetic visions and dreams or on the negative side, it can give self destructive feelings or draw negative and decieving people around you. Coupled with sun conjunct Uranus, you have access to the astral plane and you have psychic and astral abilities. This pattern give prophetic dreams and astral/flying dreams. This can also be associated with out of the body experiences or what is called sleep paralysis.
Your venus/uranus and venus/sun midpoints are conjunct your south node and Neptune. This gives you very good intuitions about people but it also shows that you can be too trusting at times. This pattern makes you very sexually and emotional attractive. This tends to show you don't like to be limited in your social/romantic escapades. The caution here is that you can sometimes see things in others that are not real but only potential. This pattern makes you more vulnerable to to insincere and lying people ..
I notice that the south node has been transiting your moon/mercury conjunction .so your intuitions and psychic abilities have been strong.
Actually you psychic abilities are just now starting to really take off .in late January 2017 through the beginning of March 2017,your psychic/mental abilities/power will be awesome.
rahu

Last edited: