Which is strongest?

chappygirl

Hello,

In a battle chart, I am trying to determine which is strongest.

According to Lilly, house position should be looked first.
1st significator Venus is in succeedent 11th house while 7th Mars is conjunct unfortunate 8th house cusp.
Venus wins here.

Then, he says I should look at dignities:
Venus is exalted and in its own terms while Mars is Peregrine.
BUT... Venus is under the sun's beams (yet in a different sign than Sun).
Who is more dignified then? I would still say Venus.

Finally, looking at receptions:
10th and 4th rulers are in the sign of Mars exaltation. So Mars definately has friends, not Venus.

So according to you, is Mars the strongest or are Mars/Venus even?

As additionnal information: Mars is exactly conjunct MC by antiscia (30.00 degree) and Pluto, modern ruler of 7th is also conjunct MC and to Mars by antiscia. so I suppose these are beneficial to Mars?

Attachments

• who is strongest.jpg
    who is strongest.jpg
    51.7 KB · Views: 51
Last edited:

Sunrise

Hello,

In a battle chart, I am trying to determine which is strongest.

According to Lilly, house position should be looked first.
1st significator Venus is in succeedent 11th house while 7th Mars is conjunct unfortunate 8th house cusp.
Venus wins here.

Then, he says I should look at dignities:
Venus is exalted and in its own terms while Mars is Peregrine.
BUT... Venus is under the sun's beams (yet in a different sign than Sun).
Who is more dignified then? I would still say Venus.

10th and 4th rulers are in the sign of Mars exaltation. So Mars definately has friends, not Venus.

So according to you, is Mars the strongest or are Mars/Venus even?

As additionnal information: Mars is exactly conjunct MC by antiscia (30.00 degree) and Pluto, modern ruler of 7th is also conjunct MC and to Mars by antiscia. so I suppose these are beneficial to Mars?

I imagine it's a battle with a winner! It's like that??? Someone should win ???
BUT ... Venus is under the sun's beams (yet in a different sign than Sun).
Here Venus is not under the sun's rays. It is in another sign. The Sun is in the sign of Aquarius.

10th and 4th rulers are in the sign of Mars exaltation. So Mars definitely has friends, not Venus.
What do you mean here ???

Last edited:

Chrysalis

update: opponent won.

Interesting chart, it was the moon sextile mars that brought the win then, this would have perfected at 11 degrees aquarius/sagg. This perfection is 14 degrees away, 14 weeks from when you did the chart is 3 months 2 weeks = exactly the month/date we are at now.

Only thing is reception is only by term/face as its a day chart...but it still worked regardless.

chappygirl

Now I have just a few days to decide if I should appeal or not. Anything in this chart showing a continuation?

:confused::(

Last edited:

chappygirl

Interesting chart, it was the moon sextile mars that brought the win then, this would have perfected at 11 degrees aquarius/sagg. This perfection is 14 degrees away, 14 weeks from when you did the chart is 3 months 2 weeks = exactly the month/date we are at now.

Only thing is reception is only by term/face as its a day chart...but it still worked regardless.

Yes, it seems so.

Also, i think antiscia pointed to the winner:
Mars is exactly conjunct MC/judge by antiscia (30.00 degree) and Pluto, modern ruler of 7th is also conjunct MC and to Mars by antiscia.