Kite wrote a book

Kite

Please check it out at www.groundingthelights.com

UFOs, Astrology, Kabbalah, Prophesies - all meet in "Grounding the Phoenix Lights: Prophesies and Fulfillment in the Old Millennium"

Free excerpts and Youtube link of the film shot from my home on March 13, 1997. At $12.50 for just under 250 pages that's only a nickle a page - well worth the wisdom that will be found in the book and payback for all my free sharing these past few years.

Get some good karma going!!

Kite:cool:

Arian Maverick

Kite! :D

For some reason, I was scrolling through My AstroData yesterday and stopped at your chart, wondering how you were doing...and now, you're here!

I wish I was at home so I could check out the video, but unfortunately, all I've got for the next week or so is an old laptop with dial-up connection. I'll certainly check out the site, though ;)

Arian Maverick

Kite

Glad to hear from you guys. I've been in my Kabbalah mode for awhile so haven't felt inspired to post much astrology.

The book does contain some astrology though but I do think anyone into the esoteric arts will get something out of it.

AM -- When you get back home let me know what you think.

Kite

freedomlover

Kite,

Congratulations on your book! I hope to be able to acquire a copy in the near future- looks fascinating. Are you familiar with "The Mothman" appearances in West Virginia in the 1960's?

If you are into Kabbalah, and astrology, too, as we all know......
Have you ever seen the book "Birth Angels", by Terah Cox. I have used the information in it with amazing accuracy for the past 3 years. It mixes the elements of Kabbalah and astrology, and is based on some scrolls that were unearthed in Spain.

Freedomlover

Kite

Hi Freedomlover -

I've heard about Mothman but really don't know anything about it. I do think a guy that was investigating it also investigated the Phoenix Lights. His name is Bruce Maccabee.

No haven't seen Birth Angels either but will keep my eyes open for it. Thanks!

Kite

freedomlover

Kite,

I've heard about Mothman but really don't know anything about it. I do think a guy that was investigating it also investigated the Phoenix Lights. His name is Bruce Maccabee.
I had a feeling that the Phoneix lights fell into the same category. I started a thread recently on the Silver Bridge collapse in WV in 1967, which was the subject of the book and movie, "The Mothman Prophecies". There are several links with some info about both on the thread. I found it very unusual that the event chart for the bridge collapse seems to be indicative of a warning being given and ignored.

Link for the Silver Bridge thread:http://www.astrologyweekly.com/forum/showthread.php?t=6402&highlight=silver+bridge

Freedomlover

Lapis

Kite,

You popped into my mind about 5 days ago and I was wondering what you've been up to over the past year or so now. Good for you for putting all this info together in book form and the very best of luck with it. :)

M.Hendrick

Hello,
I just joined this forum and ran a search for Gematria and your user name came up. I also have research work using the combination of Astrology and Gematria together to extract words and phrases from a persons chart.

M.Hendrick