Will I go to England?

SagRising77

Hi everyone,

I'll give a little back story on my situation. I have a love interest that lives in England (we met online). I live in the US. My sister will be traveling to England in April this year and invited me to go. I haven't decided yet, but I really want to. I have the funds and time to do it. If I do go, this will be the first time I meet my love interest in real life, so it is nerve-wracking!
My question is, will I travel to England in April, 2017.

L1 = Mars
L9 = Jupiter
L7 = Venus

I'm in the 1st house, in my own sign. The moon is conj Jupiter in the 7th, which seems promising. But Mars is opposing both (would you count that wide of an orb?). Venus is in detriment in Aries :( But Venus is conjunct Mars. Saturn sitting in the 9th worries me.

There really isn't any connection between L1 & L9, unless you count that wide of an orb. If so, it's an opposition so not looking good.
I must say I'm really confused because I see good and bad things here.

Any help would be appreciated :)

JH.JPG

dr. farr

-England (in mundane astrology) is signified by Aries
-Aries rises as the first house of the chart and is also querent's signifying sign (=Mars) = + testimony
-9th whole sign house = foreign travel = Sagittarius = Jupiter
-Jupiter is posited in the angular 7th house = + testimony
-Moon flows toward Jupiter = + testimony
-querent significator Mars flows away from Jupiter = - testimony

Totality of testimonies:
+ testimonies = 3
- testimonies = 1
Net = +2 testimonies; answer to question, yes querent will probably go to England over the next few months.

dr. farr

Note: I would not count a Mars/Jupiter opposition as the orb is (in my opinion) much to wide (not would I count a Moon/Mars opposition, here the orb is still to wide-8 degress-and the maximum orb I count re to lunar aspects is 6 degrees)

SagRising77

Thank you dr. farr!

What do you think about the moon and jupiter being via combusta here? Does that lean more towards a no answer?

Last edited:

dr. farr

Thank you dr. farr!

What do you think about the moon and jupiter being via combusta here? Does that lean more towards a no answer?

Not in my opinion-however it might mean a delay of some kind (in the horary method I practice, the "Ankara" horary method, the Via Combusta is considered to have only a very minor influence on any significators posited in it)

obsidianmineral

I personally would go for a no considering the Moon is in via combusta, considering Jupiter is retrograde and just on its face (+1) and the Moon is peregrine and Venus (7th house) is going to retrograde and not conjunct Mars, plus it's on its detriment, probably indicating that the person signified by the 7th house won't like the idea of the querent traveling, plus, with a retrograde Jupiter and a via combusta Moon you can expect contradiction and discord coming from the querent's partner. With an applying opposition from Mars to Jupiter then you shall not expect the best of events to come, especially since the opposition will happen at 22º, when Jupiter is still in via combusta. Also with Saturn in the 9th house then restrictions coming from traveling may happen. In the chart the only planets that can bring the matter to perfection or close to it are Saturn and Mars, sadly. Also, with the Moon and Venus in slow motion there may be delays.

So, the chart mainly advises the querent to not rely upon the fact that the quesited wants it to happen, and on the fact that it will even happen at all. Circumstances can be unpredictable, and probably, since the infortunes are strong essentially, the matter could carried out but it will not be as good at it sounds, or it will be imperfect, or it will be achieved in some unexpected and unsatisfying manner, etc.

Last edited:

SagRising77

Thank you all for your input!

I actually realized later that Jupiter and Moon are conjunct Spica and Arcturus. Do you consider this when reading?

Last edited:

SagRising77

UPDATE

I just wanted to update everyone. I went to England! I just returned home last night :) It was an awesome trip. Everything went wonderfully.

Originally I was supposed to go with my sister but circumstances prevented that and I did end up going alone. Everything went smoothly though. I couldn't have asked for a better trip.

I fell more in love with the person I went to visit and we had a wonderful time.

I was there from April 13-22, so the timing Tikana posted was also correct--2
units/months.

Thanks everyone :)

rafaella

UPDATE

I just wanted to update everyone. I went to England! I just returned home last night :) It was an awesome trip. Everything went wonderfully.

Originally I was supposed to go with my sister but circumstances prevented that and I did end up going alone. Everything went smoothly though. I couldn't have asked for a better trip.

I fell more in love with the person I went to visit and we had a wonderful time.

I was there from April 13-22, so the timing Tikana posted was also correct--2
units/months.

Thanks everyone :)

Thanks for updating! I have to say this was a strong yes - Moon/Jupiter, 9th ruler conjunction plus on Spica! However, timingwise as Moon/Jupiter aspect happens in about 1+ degree plus Jup rx, I wold have said a trip that either happens sooner or some change to plan (due to Jup rx). And the later did happen, as you say your sister didn't go with you?