help me understand me please :)

emotionalaquarius

Aquarius Sun, Pisces Moon,Sagittarius Rising
i would love to hear anything you have to have say about my placements. im just trying to figure me and my life.

Attachments

• Screenshot 2017-02-12 at 10.22.12 PM.jpg
    Screenshot 2017-02-12 at 10.22.12 PM.jpg
    65.3 KB · Views: 27

StillOne

Aquarius Sun, Pisces Moon,Sagittarius Rising
i would love to hear anything you have to have say about my placements. im just trying to figure me and my life.

So interesting all the aspects to Saturn! I'm wondering if that may be your grandmother, especially considering it's Sextiling your Moon.

Are you certain of your birth time? It seems it may be rounded off. If so, you may wish to play around a bit with the time to see if any placements may fit better. For example, given your background, does Pluto and Chiron fit better in the first house? As it is, they are widely conjunct the Ascendant which should certainly be evident depending on your personal life experiences.

Sun conjunct Uranus is huge... IMO, of course I may be biased, :happy: since I share that placement with you! This, imho, makes you highly unique and independent through and through.

Moon and Merc in Pisces definitely make you an emotional Aquarius. Moon square Pluto is a huge aspect and Pluto being in the 12th adds more detail... birth time needs to be accurate...

Very cool chart!

You'd do well posting your chart as a thumbnail as described at the top of the forum. I believe more members would read it. If you wish I'll post the one I created, which brings me to the next thing, you may also wish to keep your birth information anonymous.

EDIT: I just read through the inserting the image thread that I recommended to you and unfortunately it is very confusing! Let me know if you need any help.

Best wishes! :joyful:

Last edited: