The cause..?

Cat

question: is he well?

i asked on 3rd after few days of inner tension and some messages received.. most of these were not physical, more in telepathic form and few signs (i couldn*t explain enough clear to know).
he is a potential, if i may say so, 7th house ruler, although we do not have no physical relationship, i receive him thru the air.. heart, thoughts, dreams, visions.. (or i am in-sane, but this is not under question mark now).
we contact *just* thru letters.

before he was traveling somewhere on the other part of the world.

2 weeks after question asked i received his letter with the info he was ill, got an bacterial infection (doctors could not make an accurate diagnose), his leg got swollen, could hardly walk..

i would like to know if some1 can see it in the chart
maybe also the spiritual cause of it

i would love to understand myself, him and the chart too

thank you in advance and God bless

:love:http://www.astrologyweekly.com//www.pinterest.com/pin/create/extension/

Attachments

• ill.jpg
    ill.jpg
    127.6 KB · Views: 29
Last edited:

urano

With aspects lines to all, plus the additional points, the chart is almost unreadable :smile:

Mars (him if it's a 7th House question) is in its fall in a cadent place (9th sign from the 7th).
There is a separating trine between Mars and the Moon, maybe the contact you just had with him at that time.
There is an applying trine (2°) towards Saturn. Mars rules his 1st and is as well the ruler of his 6th place (illness).
Saturn which is in his 1st is the general significator for illnesses (and limps).

But with Saturn in the 7th, the astrologer could be wrong (and I notice as well an early ascendant).
Except that your story could fit this chart.

The cause? Malefic Saturn in his 1st = bad luck :crying:

Last edited:

Cat

yey.. sori i was searching for something, hoped asteroids would make it easier :whistling: give some more clues..

maybe the ascendant is early because i do not know when he actually got ill - started to feel the consequences.
has to be somewhere between 1st - 10th of august.
the infection had to take place last week in july.

i found between the spiritual causes of diseases the reason for swollen leg, fewer, bacterial infection could be anger/frustration because of an situation related to discontent right foot (career) or left foot (jump over own shadow).

last letter i wrote to him was 2 weeks before i asked the universum, yes.
mars trine saturn this would fit the info i have yes :) the intercepted aries would mean then the illness did not erupt at that time - did not show itself yet.
but mars is in the 10th in fall could be unsatisfied with current career too? as the moon receives him so would it mean the everyday routine of his career is not making him happy about it?!
right as he came back from his trip he had to work, in his company few were absent, so he had no choice.

i had to put eris in :) wrong diagnose - he trains martial arts, so they said he got the infection thru bruises.. thru fighting contact - 5th house
would that be why are they both conjunct and retro? eris and uranus

aren*t 6th house also animals like cows and sheeps? because his nephew has got somethink similiar or as he wrote same looking and the docs said it is the melker disease (animals transmitt it). could this be it?! or also be a possibility? aries also is a horned beast :)

many retrogrades for 1 house.. begin of an all-over-healing proces?!
the 6th is in pisces too, connected with feelings of unsatisfaction/unfulfillingness in job, specialy cause he is boss also, would show itself in physical illness too?!
with moon here also..
chiron is home here.. could he help making him see/admit/recognise the career situation, the healing proces needed? with the moon maybe??
retro uranus makes him even more physicaly sensitive
neptun retro too.. hmm

Eris:
When people are too afraid to adapt, are too rigid to understand or are unwilling to make a compromise in their life, they can become ill.

i see the eris uranus conjunction in square with 3rd temple pluto.. of course retrograde too - why it sounds so interesting.. or is it JUST retro neptune in pisces in my 12th :alien::love::tongue: but is working ;) (must be the radiation dis-ease of south node in my 12th..)

i am sorry if i messed it up (for sure i did.. :pinched: ) but.. i wanna know. i want to understand how it works. so, please, correct me *

Cat

and i don*t believe in bad luck ;) :tongue: Mr. Saturn is a great teacher! if the pupil is ready to be great of course - is he ready? can you see?
the semisquare between saturn and pluto - i would say no :(
could it happen after sun conjuncts jupiter in the 11th - his 3rd ruler (everything begins where it ends - in the head)
of course first comes mercury 8th temple ruler, worries.. then jupi, then.. then is venuses turn shining so bright under regulus, conjunct jupiter, co-ruler of his 12th temple of un-conscious - may-be, God bless, sub-conscious super-consious (sory for the optimistic outbursts.. lost the handle somewhere).

now i know why i put labrum .. conjunct north node in his intercepted 12th - as already mentioned - God bless :love: i really do love this man.
i see the opposition to moon.. means conjunct south node.. but applying to north node :)
can i say yoo-hoo already or better no(t yet)?!?

i would love to learn astrology! this is my first official try so, please, be gentle with me :love:

i almost forgot.. pluto and saturn are in mutual reception - is it enough?

and, please, how do Antares/Aldebaran affect his 2nd/8th temple cusp?

and.. sorry.. :) could our both intercepted 12th temple rulers mean we really do have the higher love of 9th temple telepathic communication - as we rule eachothers intercepted 12th and also our 9th rulers Mercury and Jupiter are conjunct, will be-by 6A, in Leo - my 5th, his 11th :)
or am i wrong?!?

ravinderccmb

can you tell a random number from 1 to 249, so that I can cast chart and predict. also what is the relationship with this person, friend, partner, associate etc.

Cat

i know Urano :) :love:

ravinderccmb i think i do not get what you wanted to say with the random number.. but if it helps ;) 117
we do not have a physical relationship till this time, we contact thru letters and subconscious (however you take it..) after we met a time ago. i see/feel him as potential friend/partner/lover all in 1 like potential husband if you want (how ever it may sound).

ravinderccmb

the number 117 you provided tells that your partner is ill. as many planets are showing problem, this could be chronic one, which required long term medication. is seems joints are involved.

Cat

i get the same message from above dear :unsure: .. which i do not like!!
there are to many planets, signs, houses asigning that problem - i did not see joints, but i saw bones connected with disorder in chemical processes...
can you tell of a psychological cause of the problem, please?

Cat

11 is karmic as i understand it with the message he should connect to his higher self and 7 enlightenment. anything points in the same direction i see in the chart and else..

ravinderccmb

This is horary astrology.
presently this person might be having both depression and aggression. There is likely chance he might need need surgical intervention during set -oct periods. recovery will be good.

Cat

depression, aggression.. which he doesn*t want to admit to himself, does not throw out, does not deal with?!
ravinderccmb would you upload the chart, please :love:

Cat

:biggrin::biggrin::biggrin: oh dear :biggrin::whistling: you made my day :biggrin:
i found it all-ways interesting :tongue: looks i would have to learn it too :biggrin::whistling:
thank you :love:
is it as i see/feel that he supersedes the depression/aggression with sports and maybe other ways? can you tel?

Cat

does any1 have a clue how determine the timing of labrum conjunct node? it is 7A

sun will conjunct hygiea in 1 deg 56 min , purification 11th temple leo - would the timing be in almost 2 years then??
am not sure of the interpretation as Sun rules it.. and it will burn all visitors in the 11th.. they rule many temples.. my focus is not strong enough in the moment