Regarding a composite chart - fighty!

MidnightDevil

Hi

My name is Francisco and I'm from Portugal, hope everyone's ok! Found this forum a while and Im kinda new to astrology. Since I'm emotional moving what brought me here is obviously a love question.

I recently met a girl (geminis, psychological opposite), she's very cute, we love to talk about everything, but we collide like hell. It's kinda different from what I usually read about pisces-geminis (I am pisces ) 'cause they are all based on pisces jealous and geminis wanting freedom. Well, this is not happening, perhaps I say thank to God for it lol, but somehow I feel she's taking away my space, my friends and the things I usually did before I met her. I had a long conversation with her, I let her know that she can trust me, she's not the kind of going out with friends, she's more work/home type.

Before this girl I met a virgo (complemental opposite) I trusted this one like I never trusted no one before, she was the love of my life and I doubt that I will feel such attraction, confidence, freedom, just pure and simple love with a strong magnetism, but this one betrayed me (karma?).

Im curious about this two events being followed right next to each other in a space of a month.

I don't know about my relashionship but I like this girl, but for some reason I can't think of her as my future wife. She complains and critics too much, she wants me, I am sure of that, but I don't think I could take a married life (in a very far future lol) with this kind of behaviour, so slowly I talk with her everyday if something on her upsets me, even if she doesn't agree, at least she has to listen to me 'cause this way I can't keep it up.
I try to give her trust, to show her security, but I can't figure anyway but stop leaving home when I arrive from work, and honestly this means nothing to me, I need my friends as well (which are also mostly male).

Can someone give me a light?

My birthday is 2nd of March 1983 in Portugal / Cascais at 9.15AM GMT
Hers is 2nd of June 1982 in Portugal / Lisbon at 11.30AM GMT

Any enlightenment is greatly appreciated!

Our chart is also here.

achart.gif

Susie

You and your girlfriend

Hi Francisco

If you let me have your email address, I will mail you something.

Regards
Susie