Neptune and venus=suicidal tendencies?

love-thinking

Are people with a heavy neptune in their chart more likely to commit suicide especially if they have a a strong venus in their chart since they would be idealist dreamer since reality is never as good as their fantasies?

IoPan

Banned
if neptune is hyper sensitivity, they might.

i don't think people suicide because they failed to create their own unicorn ranch.

they mostly do it because they feel worthless, inferior etc.

the more blunt, the more thick skinned of a person you are, which are the anti-moon/neptune stuff, you won't give a dang. therefore you won't suicide.

the more sensitive you are chances are higher that you will fall in such a big depression, you will go and take your life in your darkest hour.

not sure about venus. for a good suicider, who will actually go and do it: i'd pair him with pluto or mars for self destroy capabilities.

maybe venus would "think" a lot about it. writes poems about it. but has no guts to do it.

Last edited:

love-thinking

i don't think people suicide because they failed to create their own unicorn ranch.

the more blunt, the more thick skinned of a person you are, which are the anti-moon/neptune stuff, you won't give a dang. therefore you won't suicide.

the more sensitive you are chances are higher that you will fall in such a big depression, you will go and take your life in your darkest hour.

not sure about venus. for a good suicider, who will actually go and do it: i'd pair him with pluto or mars for self destroy capabilities.

maybe venus would "think" a lot about it. writes poems about it. but has no guts to do it.

I have lots of moon, neptune and I'm a libra accendent. The moon eliminates some of my saturnian traits that comes with being a capricorn. I daydream too much, I'm a complete idealist, and I'm not going to lie, my problems are merely "first world," and I do have blessings but I'm still not happy. I fantasize about death all the time and I am always in search of some spiritual awakening or a 'perfect' religion to seek some sort of salvation.

I see pluto and mars as being able to take the heat. They seem very primal. Pluto is soulfull(as you mentioned) but he certainly isn't fragile. Pluto doesn't care about reaching an ideal, he can play dirty, live in the worst conditions and he'll fall in love with it. He's aware, and he's able to transform his bad conditions to good ones with much force but he'll be fine with nothing but bread on the table. Mars is similar.

Neptune will be ungreatful in a subtle, tragic way that would sound more tragic than pathetic. Moon can sound pathetic though. Neptune is more existential depression, with venus, it's idealism unattained, expectations not reached(because libras are an idealist) etc.

Anyways, what do you think?

IoPan

Banned
i'd be agree with everything you said. existential depression especially.

making a cancer happy is A LOT easier than making a pisces happy.

just smile a cancer and say thank you and give a hug and cancer will be really, really happy. making them mad or sad also as easy though.

it won't be enough for pisces. they have to find something they can devote themselves to.

pisces' are much more aware than cancers. cancer can easily fool themselves. attach to something worthless, like a goblin finding a worthless yet shiny gem and worshipping it.

pisces realizes that it is worthless. then starts existential questioning.

to do great things have to make great sacrifices. with greater power comes great responsibility. wait that was a spiderman line... pisces have to realize that. you won't be a doctor and save lives before studying 10 years or whatever. so if you don't do that, you have no right to whine, do you?

Last edited:

love-thinking

you know how you said, it must be paired with mars or pluto. Would a mars-neptune aspect be a suicidal, or existential depression aspect. So far I know it it to be a passive-agressive aspect.

love-thinking

i'd be agree with everything you said. existential depression especially.

making a cancer happy is A LOT easier than making a pisces happy.

just smile a cancer and say thank you and give a hug and cancer will be really, really happy. making them mad or sad also as easy though.

it won't be enough for pisces. they have to find something they can devote themselves to.

pisces' are much more aware than cancers. cancer can easily fool themselves. attach to something worthless, like a goblin finding a worthless yet shiny gem and worshipping it.

pisces realizes that it is worthless. then starts existential questioning.

to do great things have to make great sacrifices. pisces have to realize that. you won't be a doctor and save lives before studying 10 years or whatever. so if you don't do that, you have no right to whine, do you?

I agree with everything you said, lol! :)

IoPan

Banned
you know how you said, it must be paired with mars or pluto. Would a mars-neptune aspect be a suicidal, or existential depression aspect. So far I know it it to be a passive-agressive aspect.

with neptune comes escapism and evasion. libra is a pasifist and wants to live and if i "had to" call a sign cowardly, i would choose libra.

psychologically, as a pisces, you must always make sure that you are not evading, you are not escaping. libra also do this, run away from confrotations, from competitive fighting etc.

thus... the key question a neptune/libra colored person should ask him/herself all times is this:

am i just running away or is this really worthless?

am i just afraid, and making excuses by calling x worthless?

docker

I can't relate Neptune-Venus with suicide. Neptune-moon is closer to this because of the sorrow that carries such aspect. Pluto especially close to Asc in transit can suggest something like this, while simultaneously it will be lost a great opportunity for complete transformation. Neptune-Venus is idealization which works against reality. Neptune-moon suggests great disappointment and the individual is addicted to these feelings and it always returned to them because it feels safe from familiarity. Neptune-mars doesn't either suggests suicide. It can suggests disappointment or distorted energy. If you want, this aspect can help the rest of the horoscope for a suicide but it can't stand by its own. The act of suicide is not an indicator of one aspect but from the synthesis of the entire horoscope. But such act it will be the wrong use of great energy.

There is another use, especially when the individual understands it's true potentials away of the destructive nature.