Astrologers' Community  

Go Back   Astrologers' Community > General Astrology > Other Astrology

Other Astrology Here, you can discuss anything else astrological that doesn't belong in the other boards. Includes medical astrology, mundane astrology, parts, sports astrology, research and development, degree symbols, fixed stars, asteroids, symbols systems, karma, and Aquarian astrology.

Unread 07-07-2012, 01:39 PM

Please Help: Advice regarding the malpractice of Jonathan Cainer

I would be so very grateful if anyone could spare a moment to help me with an awful situation I’m in regarding Jonathan Cainer.

Last edited by Uname12; 07-07-2012 at 08:36 PM.
Unread 07-07-2012, 02:14 PM

Re: Please Help: Advice regarding the malpractice of Jonathan Cainer

Hi Uname12, I'm not sure that I've fully understood what it is that is happening and why it is so hard for you to pull yourself away from it (from both Jonathan Cainer and your ex), but pull away you really should if it is causing you this much distress.

I'm sorry to hear that you're having such a difficult time. Are you in touch with your ex? I mean, regardless of what your ex is doing with an astrologer (and the information you think he may be receiving about you), if he is also trying to manipulate you or play with your head and feelings, I personally would cut my ties with him. There is nothing that is keeping you in this situation by force, so the best thing to do is just cut contact with him, and also with Cainer.

As for your ex trying to find out certain things about you, whatever you've shared with Cainer is done, out of the bag, and there's no point in worrying over it in my view. In the bigger scheme of things, isn't worrying over what your ex might know, more damaging than the reality of him actually knowing these things? And presumably they are astrology-based details about you, no?

I don't know if I'm helping at all, but from what you've shared, I strongly feel that the best thing is to step away from both of these people until it blows over. People only have power over you (to some extent) if you give over your power to them... I hope you can think about this and find strength to pull away from this situation.

((((Uname12))))

Tags
advice, cainer, jonathan, malpractice