Time required to review vedic chart

Rajarshi

I feel concentration of 60-70 minutes is required to judge a horoscope.

And...it may be unwise/incorrect to comment without devoting sufficient time for judging.

What do you feel?

:rightful:

dr. farr

Yes I believe you are correct-and that time you mention is a minimum time (in my opinion) However, I do believe we can (just as in Western) pick out certain salient points and hints which MIGHT be of benefit to the OP, in lesser time: but for a more complete delineation, yes, I agree with you (especially regarding Vedic natal; dasa indications I think might not require that much time, and prasna definitely not unless one were desirous of giving a full-ramification analysis of the prasna chart, rather than a yes/no, favorable/unfavorable indication)

Rajarshi

Friends,

The art of reviewing horoscope is the most delicate thing and apart from concentration some techniques may be helpful. For example, if we do other job leaving the particular chart..then our sub-conscious mind may work on the chart in the meantime and wonderful results may come out in form of "intuition"!!!:rightful:

rajarshi

Rajarshi

friends,

It will be a challenge to review chart within short time and guide somebody. Because many angles of the chart will remain unseen which may affect the particular questions of the person.:cool:

Rajarshi

dr. farr

I certainly agree with the above 3 postings; oftentimes, though, on a public site like AW we have time constraints, and sometimes the best we can do is to illuminate the general or most prominent considerations regarding the chart, as mentioned in the post immediately above.

Rajarshi

Thank you Dr. Farr,

i am debating myself whether to compromise quality when there is time constraint and i feel that you are right in your statement implying that in AW we should encourage more interaction than targeting top quality in first interaction. :happy:

thanks again for valuable inputs.

Regards

Bikram

It is so difficult to come to any conclusions.And vedic charts are even trickier.A planet might be positioned well in navamsa but it can be very malefic in the kundali.So that planet must be very harmful.

dr. farr

No question about it: high quality, accurate (or largely accurate) delineation for natal especially (since it involves the whole life) and mundane too, requires a great deal of knowledge, experience, and, really, a talent for doing this sort of thing-otherwise, if it were just mechanical, then it could be canned and put out by computer programs without the need of a person to make the delineation.

Rajarshi

Friends,

Three sittings at a gap of three months each may be given to understand the whole natal chart and its significance.

The comments including technical readings should be given as a follow up techniques of previous reading. the astrologer should be open minded as astrology is a dynamic science. therefore, astrologer should be fully willing to accept mistakes done.:joyful:

Ryan Kurczak

This has been on my mind lately as well. I realized that to fully understand the chart takes a considerable amount of time. I like to spend at least 1-2 hours at minimum, exploring the rashi, the yogas, the placements, and all the same from the moon sign, and then also looking at divisional charts, dasha periods and the transits. Once the confluence of all these has been assessed, accuracy is greatly improved.

For this reason, decided to offer two tiers of service, one tier would be the "industry standard" of studying the chart for 60-120 minutes before the session even starts. The other tier, would take into account the massive amounts of information that needs analyzed, and takes multiple hours over a period of many days to analyze. I've found this particularly true for Varshapal. Doing it this way greatly increases accuracy and precision.

Rajarshi

This has been on my mind lately as well. I realized that to fully understand the chart takes a considerable amount of time. I like to spend at least 1-2 hours at minimum, exploring the rashi, the yogas, the placements, and all the same from the moon sign, and then also looking at divisional charts, dasha periods and the transits. Once the confluence of all these has been assessed, accuracy is greatly improved.

For this reason, decided to offer two tiers of service, one tier would be the "industry standard" of studying the chart for 60-120 minutes before the session even starts. The other tier, would take into account the massive amounts of information that needs analyzed, and takes multiple hours over a period of many days to analyze. I've found this particularly true for Varshapal. Doing it this way greatly increases accuracy and precision.

You are right, accuracy is the most important thing.

8thstellium

I totally agree
There are just sooooooooo many factors to be considered that its almost impossible to just conclude something just after glancing it and that's the reason why most or 99.99% of the times the predictions dont come to pass

Rajarshi

I totally agree
There are just sooooooooo many factors to be considered that its almost impossible to just conclude something just after glancing it and that's the reason why most or 99.99% of the times the predictions dont come to pass

We should target to be accurate in more than 90% cases. if necessary consultation with fellow astrologer will be important.:smile:

anoop.indirapuramghazibad

For the accuracy purpose, we cannot ignore Nakshtra, and the lord of nakshatra. we can not ignore, balance of dasha aspect (at the time of birth/event). What i had realized that all these are very important aspects. If we are talking about divisional charts, then can we go up to D-60, or D-148 etc. For twins, D-148 is very important. For further accuracy at least 3 dashaye, etc are important. Over and above blessings from the almighty god, so that we can pick right Karkatv or indication of House, Planet, Rashi etc.

Rajarshi

Dear Members,

Almost two hours time is required now to understand one Vedic horoscope with divisional chart/s, bhava chakra, moon sign chart, transit chart, Vimsottari dasa, Nakshatra, Ashtakabarga, Grahabala etc.

And as mentioned before, this should not be done in one sitting...the time should be divided in two or three sections to have the best assimilation.:smile:

Regards

Rajarshi

dr. farr

I would definitely agree with the above and I'll add that this same (minimum) amount of time is needed in making a more thorough delineation of Western astrological natal charts as well!