Remedy for afflicted Mars and anger issues

Mj66

Hello,
This is a western chart posted, but please let me know if anyone here can help. I have major depression, anxiety, ptsd and anger issues. I think it has a lot to do with my mars and Saturn.
Any advice or insight would be great.
Thank you all!
Maria

Attachments

• My chart.pdf
    58.1 KB · Views: 52
Last edited:

mathur_dinesh

Hello Maria,
Please give your date, time and place of birth. This will enable astrologers on this site to draw your astrological chart and answer your question.

mathur_dinesh

Two planets of fire are in close relationship in your chart. The Moon is in a nakshatra (constellation) of Mars. So there is no doubt that the temperament is fiery but Jupiter is exalted in the ascendant. Therefore not only this temperamental handicap is recognised by you but you also feel that this should be attended to.
You have a powerful Jupiter. It is an asset. If you take to religion, social service, philanthropy, religious literature, child care, consultancy, etc it will in return give you mental peace and happiness and help you come out of the trap of anger that you feel you are in.

Mj66

Thank you Mat-
I believe you are correct. I find great pleasure in helping the less fortunate, or in helping people gain success.
I will try to get involved in my community a little more.
I appreciate the insight. I never realized my Jupiter was exalted! :smile:
Kind Regards,
Maria

creativei

Very simple reason you are running saturn mahadasa who is lord of 7th and 8th retro that saturn is aspecting lagna lord moon . moon significator of mind is under saturn glitch . whenever there sat moon connection in present in chart it creates mind problems if affliction to high then person will be admitted in mental hospital say thanks to jupiter he is saving you from evil saturn . your sat dasa exists till 2026 til that you have to bear this you may get some relief and off but saturn touch exist till 2026 after 2026 you get new life new place new relations . it takes you another place and give different life scenarios .

Regarding anger issues mars is in leo leo is fiery sign also that mars is aspected by rahu sat so it gives frustration and irritation cant tolerate even slight changes . do hatha yoga or prayanama to control anger more and more you give importance to physical exercise more your anger and attitude changes . mars is active energetic impulsive planet .. also you have sun in 5th it gives mind worries . sun in 4th, 5th lacks peace of mind .

you are end of sat dasa all this problems will vanish after 2023 . jupiter bukti will give you sound health and progress in life .

Jupiter refers to generosity expansion goodness charity well religious codes priests of highest order , purity , high level of devotional service well versed in religious text . discrimination of mind . higher knowledge expert teacher . influence . so when jupiter is exalted person will have all above said things in full form coupled with gods grace . relationship wise jupiter denotes elder siblings and children's so you get happiness from these things your father is bit popular in your place you are very much attached to him . even you idolize him . role model father . u gifted in terms of education , good for legal field , you are very much influential speaker will have the power of speech so use it wisely also you have intuition and some amount of spiritual power in later part of your life as result of your past deed . your children's comes up in life well .

Last edited: