will i be in a relationship within next 12 month?

Trudely

Hello

i wanted to know if there is a possibilty to be in a relationship within next 12 month.

I (mercury) is in moons sign and moon in mercurys.. mercury oppose jupiter in 10 degrees (10 month or 10 weeks), moon (as my co ruler) opposite neptun in about 2 degrees (2 month, 2 weeks) and trine Jupiter (2 degrees)

moon in mercury´s sign will bring mercury and jupiter together, also moon had an aspect to mercury 8 degrees ago (days/weeks/month). Significator, mercury and jupiter oppose each other. That´s what i´m worring about and jupiter in capricorn is weak.

Best regards,

Attachments

• Horary1.PNG
    Horary1.PNG
    285.2 KB · Views: 34
  • Horary2.PNG
    Horary2.PNG
    128 KB · Views: 26

Sunrise

Hello

i wanted to know if there is a possibilty to be in a relationship within next 12 month.

I (mercury) is in moons sign and moon in mercurys.. mercury oppose jupiter in 10 degrees (10 month or 10 weeks), moon (as my co ruler) opposite neptun in about 2 degrees (2 month, 2 weeks) and trine Jupiter (2 degrees)

moon in mercury´s sign will bring mercury and jupiter together, also moon had an aspect to mercury 8 degrees ago (days/weeks/month). Significator, mercury and jupiter oppose each other. That´s what i´m worring about and jupiter in capricorn is weak.

Best regards,
dear it is a bit difficult to read the map you uploaded but I will try. It would be good to upload maps with degrees above so that one can easily read. That's why you may not have so many answers. Some also prefer a home system. What ecosystem did you install ???

Now for your question I believe that Yes you will definitely find something in the future. Something is coming. The 7th in the 5th and a Moon goes to triangle from the 1st (corner house). The Moon has just left Aphrodite (desires-love), is going to find Zeus (7th -relationship). Always through your 1st house.
good luck

Trudely

Dear Sunrise,

thank you for your reply. I did it on astro.com and tropical standard mode (not placidus or koch etc)

is it bad that jupiter is in capricorn in his fall?

Could this indicate that it only will be a love affair and not a commited relationship?