Militaristic and Authorative Personality in the Natal Chart

Imperial1922

What in a Natal chart shows a Militaristic and authorative personality?

In my POV Aries,Leo,Capricorn,and Scorpio placements would make for them

Lots of Mars aspects can make the persons way of taking action stressful,thus being combative

Planets In 1st,4th,6th,7th,8th,and maybe 10th

Mars/Pluto,Mars/Saturn aspects certainly make someone very Powerful and Combative.

I am a capricorn Sun with a Mars in Pisces Square Pluto (0 orb) and i am personally very interested in militarism and Authority in general lol.i have alot of Mars aspects and i tend to be very ambitious and combative with people.

Do you think these are good indications of it?

turkish girl

What in a Natal chart shows a Militaristic and authorative personality?

In my POV Aries,Leo,Capricorn,and Scorpio placements would make for them

Lots of Mars aspects can make the persons way of taking action stressful,thus being combative

Planets In 1st,4th,6th,7th,8th,and maybe 10th

Mars/Pluto,Mars/Saturn aspects certainly make someone very Powerful and Combative.

I am a capricorn Sun with a Mars in Pisces Square Pluto (0 orb) and i am personally very interested in militarism and Authority in general lol.i have alot of Mars aspects and i tend to be very ambitious and combative with people.

I had a soldier friend ,when i looked his chart i saw the high effects of jupiter and sagittarius,but that also can explain travelling part too cause you know soldiers are travelling alot.
Aries,leo,scorpi.capri are both suitable signs for military i guess.
But we can not make a healthy comment without whole chart and especially without seeing 10th house.

ashriia

Where is the ruler of your Sun - Saturn placed? Saturn and Mars both can be militant depending on house placements/aspects. Saturn or Mars conjunct the 10th house cusp can make for soldiers in my experience depending on aspects. Also for people that experience death first hand on a regular basis 8th house placements or activity would also be necessary.

However, being combative does not equate to being authoritative, quite the opposite. As the two have very little in common at the root.

Authority will always be Saturn. Mars/Pluto will always love a fight. again, not the same coin.

WeCareALot

In my experience, people with strong Saturnine LIBRA (like a Libra placement conjunct Saturn for example) energy tend to be the most militaristic. Also Leo + Cap combos and/or Leo with heavy Saturnine influences.

craft94

In my experience, people with strong Saturnine LIBRA (like a Libra placement conjunct Saturn for example) energy tend to be the most militaristic. Also Leo + Cap combos and/or Leo with heavy Saturnine influences.
A bit off topic but Vladimir Putin and Margaret Thatcher have very similar charts. I don't know if anyone's noticed. Libra Sun in the 12th house conjunct Saturn, Scorpio rising.

I think Scorpio can be very authoritative too. I don't know about militaristic. I feel like a combination of Capricorn/Leo/Scorpio/Aries and/or Mars/Saturn/Pluto/Sun would be the worst (or the best depending on what you value!)

Last edited:

WeCareALot

A bit off topic but Vladimir Putin and Margaret Thatcher have very similar charts. I don't know if anyone's noticed. Libra Sun in the 12th house conjunct Saturn, Scorpio rising.

I think Scorpio can be very authoritative too. I don't know about militaristic. I feel like a combination of Capricorn/Leo/Scorpio/Aries and/or Mars/Saturn/Pluto/Sun would be the worst (or the best depending on what you value!)

Yep, Margaret Thatcher was exactly who I was thinking of when I wrote my post. Forgot about Putin though.

I'm Libra moon and rising, so I know firsthand how soft Libra can be. But Saturn can most definitely bring out the more hardboiled, authoritative aspects of Libra.

craft94

I'm a Libra and don't consider myself soft haha. But I consider myself fair, and peaceful and I think I have a good sense of what's right and wrong.

WeCareALot

I'm a Libra and don't consider myself soft haha. But I consider myself fair, and peaceful and I think I have a good sense of what's right and wrong.

Haha, fair enough. I'm an Aries sun/Libra moon/Libra rising, so I think the contrast between my Aries and Libra energy makes me think of Aries as 'hard' and Libra as 'soft.' The Libran side of me feels more sensitive and easily hurt by other people than my Aries side.

docker

I am a capricorn Sun with a Mars in Pisces Square Pluto (0 orb) and i am personally very interested in militarism and Authority in general

Why are you interested in militarism and authority? Pluto in aspect with Mars creates a huge reservoir of energy. In your case this energy is more spiritual or artistic. It's like your Mars is a love warrior and Pluto magnifies this. Have you received the touch of transit Neptune upon your natal mars?

Imperial1922

Why are you interested in militarism and authority? Pluto in aspect with Mars creates a huge reservoir of energy. In your case this energy is more spiritual or artistic. It's like your Mars is a love warrior and Pluto magnifies this. Have you received the touch of transit Neptune upon your natal mars?

I just am really, its been that way since i was a kid. Artistic nor sirituality mumbo jumbo isnt really my thing. I have always been a practical person. And i dont know much about transits

Imperial1922

Though to tell you the truth i really am loud and social as a person, usually i am socially ambitious, and obsess with my girlfriend, even she claims im too controlling

Imperial1922

What are you afraid that it will happen if you let your control?

Its not about fear, rather than i believe thats what i deserve. Control is a big aspect in my life, and i feel i should have that ability to further my aims in life. Im not really an artist kind of guy, rather than i just want to get things done.

craft94

Its not about fear, rather than i believe thats what i deserve. Control is a big aspect in my life, and i feel i should have that ability to further my aims in life. Im not really an artist kind of guy, rather than i just want to get things done.

If it helps, I'm kind of a control freak too but in a different way. I'm not militaristic or an authoritarian. I'm more of a freedom loving kind of person, but I'm really paranoid about people having control OVER ME, and not only that but I have to KNOW EVERYTHING, that way I can feel like I have some sort of control. I always have to feel like I'm the one in power (at least when it comes to my own life)

Libra w/ Scorpio stellium in the 6th ^

I think for you, its probably the Capricorn (and Mars-Pluto square).

jollyzal

Banned
I have :sun:/:jupiter: in 9th house aspecting :pluto: and I don't care about being a leader. I have an authorative personality yes but it's not something I'm particularly interested in.