Composite Venus in 12th House

FallingStar

Hello,

Could you please take a look at this composite and tell me what you think? I am especially interested in:
*Venus in 12th house (apart from the "secret relationship" stuff)
*Chiron in 10th house -- I am a little puzzled here, does Chiron cause or heal the wound in the area suggested by the 10th house?

Thank you in advance for your opinions!

Attachments

• _composite.jpg
    _composite.jpg
    80.9 KB · Views: 53

astrology02

i think venus in the 12th would be a weak position for a composite chart because it is a cadent house .

Planets in the 12th are considered to be undevelopd or lacking something in terms of karma.

The love you have for one another may be secret or private, and/or you are called upon to take a leap of faith in order to be with one another. Much of the time, putting faith in one another brings you joy. However, humans are imperfect, and complete faith is hard to keep up all of the time. Herein lies the main challenge of this position. Being in a position where there is mystery or confusion surrounding your partner and/or your relationship can be trying over time. It can be hard to feel clear about the direction of your partnership, and there is a resistance to such clarity. Uncertainty, or a feeling of inequality between the two of you (such as a large age difference, an affair, and so forth), are themes of your relationship. Do your best not to make so many sacrifices for one another that you end up ignoring your own needs for happiness. -Cafe Astrology

you have a lot of planets in the 1st house which is good :)

There are not a lot of aspects between the planets though

also i know in a natal chart any planet in the 29th degree is considered to be the weakest point , but I don't know if the degree of a planet has an effect on a composite chart? If a more experienced astrologer could maybe let me know....because the moon and jupiter are in the 29th degree.

hope this helps a little, best of luck :)

Last edited:

rahu

Banned
a 12th house venus often shows a relationship that is low profile or hidden .usually there are environmental/social factors affecting the relationship.
with mercurty conjunct jupiter you have a excellent mental connection.with the high and lower mind united, the intellectual connection is strong with both lilely being professional trained and educated.more than this the unison of minds can give a stron psychic connection.

with mars square to uranus,he is independent and emotionally self sufficient.with saturn square to neptune,he is complex and wants his privacy.this inclines toward hidden emotional agendas.
the aspects are majcally for a professional/financial partnership but a romantic connection would lilely leave you drained.

rahu

FallingStar

a 12th house venus often shows a relationship that is low profile or hidden .usually there are environmental/social factors affecting the relationship.
Does this placement of Venus show unrequited love?

with mercurty conjunct jupiter you have a excellent mental connection.with the high and lower mind united, the intellectual connection is strong with both lilely being professional trained and educated.more than this the unison of minds can give a stron psychic connection.
This is very accurate ;)

Further questions:
*can Sun conj. AC and Moon opp. AC mean anything/ bring something more to the relationship?
*is there any aspect of "fated/ meant to be", or the illusion/ first impression of it, as far as Pluto aspects are concerned? (here Pluto is in sextile with Mars and Neptune, and in opposition with MC)

Thank you for everything!