Chiron in 10th...

Katarzena

Or maybe you need to persevere, who knows. It's your decision. Next thing try to love yourself. Be nice to yourself. Respect yourself. Help that Venus by looking after your looks. Getting a massage or something on a regular basis. Or a bath.

Last edited:

Sorrowful

My disorder explained above:

Avoidant personality disorder (AVPD) is an enduring pattern of behavior related to social inhibition, feelings of inadequacy, and sensitivity to rejection that causes problems in work situations and relationships.

People with avoidant personality disorder have chronic feelings of inadequacy and are highly sensitive to being negatively judged by others. Though they would like to interact with others, they tend to avoid social interaction due to the intense fear of being rejected by others.

It's a kind of general anxiety.

Katarzena

Avoidant personality disorder (AVPD) is an enduring pattern of behavior related to social inhibition, feelings of inadequacy, and sensitivity to rejection that causes problems in work situations and relationships.

People with avoidant personality disorder have chronic feelings of inadequacy and are highly sensitive to being negatively judged by others. Though they would like to interact with others, they tend to avoid social interaction due to the intense fear of being rejected by others.

Very interesting, I can relate to it somewhat. I wonder if all Virgo risings (and I am one too) can somehow relate to this or if this is Chiron in Gemini. Or perhaps we all have it to a different extent. Everyone avoids potential pain.

Katarzena

It's similar to social anxiety like Osamenor said

Katarzena

I must say I also had some negative experiences with women at work but I thought that had more to do with moon aspects but maybe it's all Chiron in Gemini in 10th 🤔 Thank you, you have helped me understand something in my own chart! 💫

Harmelia

My chiron in 10th causes me issues from childhood years.

Another interesting thread with interesting comments! I understand that you have Avoidant Personality Disorder from reading the thread.

Your past life wound is in Libra, 2nd house. That indicates that relationships are a key issue for you - that you were too dependent in them in the past life - or - too sensitive to other people's energies, so that you either withdrew from people or tried to control them. Either way, there's a problem with the Libra energy exchange that is natural to that sign.

Venus, the ruler of Libra, is in the 3rd house, in Scorpio conjunct Pluto. So, this indicates that the difficulty is around "communication" - perhaps listening, or speaking or putting thoughts into words properly - or simply not feeling heard or received by others. The 3rd house is all about putting thoughts and perceptions into words - and being able to communicate to others. It's a house of writers and teachers, among other things. So, your wound is around your self-value in relationship to people and your ability to communicate with others effectively.

Your North Node is in Aries 8th - so you need to learn to be less sensitive to others, much like Aries. Aries is very tuned into following one's own impulses - to being independent, having autonomy. Aries doesn't care so much what other people think about them because they're tuned into some inner resource that impels them to act from their own internal motivations. Libra is the opposite. Libra is very sensitive and feels other people's energy, and then sees itself in the energy or doesn't. A Libra can adopt what it likes in others for itself - and discovers himself that way. It's an energy exchange that can easily go wrong if other people's energy is negative, mean or unsympathetic. That's when Libra will withdraw or try to control.

Virgo can be very self-critical. I know. I have Virgo rising too. So, you have to work at challenging the negative self-talk - stand up to it - and say NO. Meditation can really help to control unwanted thoughts. Positive Virgo is analysis to understand - so you want to rise above any feelings of self-doubt, self-criticism, self-put downs of all kinds by being analytical. Once you ask "why", it puts you in your mind and not in those self-depricating feelings. On the negative, Virgo can be the doormat of the zodiac - the perfect victim - the one who selflessly puts others first at her own expense, and worries about everything. Positive Virgo is analyses to understand - is investigative, loves research, loves to teach and write and communicate. The ruler of your whole chart is Mercury - the ruler of Virgo.

And low and behold, your Mercury is in Libra. So you are meant to work on relationships - to learn to relate as an equal - to value yourself in relationships - to explore yourself in relationships - to rediscover yourself in relationships - all kinds.

You do have support in your chart. Aries Moon conjunct North Node is helping you be more indendent. In the 8th house, you can really investigate why you are the way you are - your feelings, your emotions, your thoughts - you can examine them there and change with the understanding you gain from analyzing yourself. Your Virgo Sun and rising will work well with the Moon to explore your inner landscape.

With Saturn on the IC in Sag, you may feel very serious deep inside - maybe ambitious too. Saturn can make us prone to be depressed there - as the IC is the inward most private self in the house of personal nurturin - and Saturn just wants to work, work, work -so there doesn't seem to be any space for truly feeling feelings. On the other hand, if you can use Saturn to dedicate yourself to doing inner work, he might just be the one to keep you committed to the work. Saturn also shows commitment and focus. You may have to work at making Saturn work for you there instead of feeling like it hinders you. If you take too much responsibility for other people's feelings - that's yet another thing Saturn will do. If you are too attached to people's responses to you - you may feel way too responsible for how they feel. Virgo will do that too.

Chiron is in the 10th - again - another Capricorn-Saturn symbol (as they naturally rule the 10th). So, I think the Chiron is pointing out that taking too much responsibility for how others feel in relationship to you - is a problem.

Jupiter in Pisces in the 7th - I have this too - can help you rise above all this. In a way, it allows one to be very imaginative in relating to others - and Jupiter is quite optimistic and of good cheer - and that helps. But it can also make one fantasize and be unrealistic in relationships - so there's a disconnect between what you think is happening between you and what really is happening between you.

All in all I'd say that Chiron is part of the "Taking too much responsibility for others" theme - and the healing is to see it, realize it, and to begin taking less responsibility for how others feel or respond to you. The Aries Moon is something to focus on - as this is so helpful! You really need to analyze and see how you play into this so that you can take positive steps not to play into it.

Last edited:

Sorrowful

I cannot always be indifferent to what others say or see to me,when it's mocking,gossiping,it sometimes bothers me.Lately i've been fat,due to meds i'm taking too,and recieving mocking and gossiping in front of me,not only back of me.This confusing me and anger me.

Harmelia

I cannot always be indifferent to what others say or see to me,when it's mocking,gossiping,it sometimes bothers me.Lately i've been fat,due to meds i'm taking too,and recieving mocking and gossiping in front of me,not only back of me.This confusing me and anger me.

Of course, it feels terrible when other people are mean to us. People can be mean, for sure. However, we have to figure out how not to let other people bother us so much. We can give them the power to hurt us, or we can not give them that power. If we think about it all the time, it makes it worse. So we have to distract ourselves with doing something that does make us feel good. We need to balance it somehow. And only we can do it for ourselves. If you want to blame Chiron, you can. But, doing that won't help you change yourself or your situation. We cannot control other people. But we can change ourselves. We can be less sensitive to what other people think of us or say about us. I usually remove myself from any situation where I don't feel good - and then try to direct my thoughts elsewhere. I don't know what will work for you - but I've found ways to distract my attention away from Virgo self-doubt, worry, self-criticism - etc. I analyze why people do what they do to my own satisfaction and then I release them from my mind. You'll have to experiment and see what works for you. Everyone has Chiron somewhere - and we all have to deal with the negatives in our lives. It is up to us how we respond.

Perfection

Hello,

chiron in 10 means you seek lots of irrational circumstances in your work areas,

especially when you are bossy (ego).

Look out for good people, talk to them.

Talk about everything

Amosis

I feel the same way at work, I too have Chiron in 10th. It's gotten me in trouble. Criticism, or the appearance of criticism to me, angers and frustrates me to no end.

Osamenor

Staff member
Anyone healed chiron?

I would say the answer to that is yes and no.

Chiron is our healing process. But it's a process we're always in. No matter how much healing we do, there's always more healing we can do. In that way, it's a no: the process is never complete.

But it's not supposed to be. Healing in itself is a beautiful thing. Really get into the flow of it, and you really might not want it to end.

To put it in more concrete terms, if social anxiety is a manifestation of your Chiron wound, your Chiron healing process could make you less socially anxious than you are now a year from now, and less still five years from now, and less still ten years from now, but it's still something you're always working with, and no matter how much better it gets, there's still another level of better it can get.

You might reach a point where you're no longer that anxious, or no longer that concerned about your anxiety, or both, but you have a clearer picture of what the underlying reasons for your social anxiety were. Your focus could shift from the anxiety to those underlying reasons. In that way, Chiron has healed... but now you're focused on healing a different aspect of it. So in that way, it's a yes.

Osamenor

Staff member
Now i have some improvement,but it's triggering hard sometimes and falling again back,thinking again and again of the past and looking back wondering if did right decisions.

That's the healing process at work. Some improvement, a plateau, then some falling back... but when you fall back, what's really happening is that another layer of the problem is presenting itself for healing. That's actually a sign of progress. Even if it doesn't feel like it.

That is what Chiron healing is.