Uranus Transits And Periods Of Life

dperez3894

Since Air and Fire dominate my chart, I looked up transits of Uranus and figured out how different periods of my life fared when Uranus was going through a sign;

Uranus in Libra(Air)
1st House
1973(Year of birth) - 1975
Very Good

Uranus in Scorpio(Water)
2nd House
1975 - 1981
Very Stressful

Uranus in Sagittarius(Fire)
3rd House
1981 - 1988
Easy Going

Uranus in Capricorn(Earth)
4th House
1988 - 1996
Hard Struggle

Uranus in Aquarius(Air)
5th House
1996 - 2003
Great Freedom

Uranus in Pisces(Water)
6th House
2003 - 2011
Horrible Containment

I noticed there was a pattern. When Uranus moved to the next sign, things would turn around 180 degrees from the previous sign.

With Uranus now in my Sun sign of Aries, I looks like I'm going to have a 180 degree turnaround from the last eight years of bad stuff and containment that happened in all aspects of life;

Uranus in Aries(Fire/Sun Sign)
7th House
2011 - 2019
Terrific Expansion

Attachments

• dp-equal.jpg
    dp-equal.jpg
    85.2 KB · Views: 24

ethertwist

Very interesting pattern you've identified for yourself! Just looking at the dates, I'm noticing that the years in which Uranus began to or "officially" moved into the next sign were rather significant for me. Not necessarily good or bad, just memorable in some way, especially related to beginnings and/or endings. I wonder if that has more to do with it changing houses, as my Ascendant is at an early degree like yours and my house cusps are all in the late degrees of one sign or early degrees of the next? I'd be curious if people who have houses that straddle two signs equally or who have really uneven houses (with lots of interceptions) notice the sign shift as much as they feel the influence of Uranus changing houses?

dperez3894

Very interesting pattern you've identified for yourself! Just looking at the dates, I'm noticing that the years in which Uranus began to or "officially" moved into the next sign were rather significant for me. Not necessarily good or bad, just memorable in some way, especially related to beginnings and/or endings. I wonder if that has more to do with it changing houses, as my Ascendant is at an early degree like yours and my house cusps are all in the late degrees of one sign or early degrees of the next? I'd be curious if people who have houses that straddle two signs equally or who have really uneven houses (with lots of interceptions) notice the sign shift as much as they feel the influence of Uranus changing houses?

For the last eight years, it was like I was floundering and sinking in water. That makes sense since Pisces is a Water sign and Mercury, my most detrimented and afflicted planet, is in Pisces.

Uranus in Pisces for me was the equivalent of Kryptonite for Superman.

In my natal chart, Uranus is in my 1st House and things work out for the best in an air sign, just as good in a fire sign and should be great in my Sun sign.

So this time around, Uranus should be the equivalent of an invincibility star and 1Up mushroom for Super Mario.

ethertwist

For the last eight years, it was like I was floundering and sinking in water. That makes sense since Pisces is a Water sign and Mercury, my most detrimented and afflicted planet, is in Pisces.

Uranus in Pisces for me was the equivalent of Kryptonite for Superman.

In my natal chart, Uranus is in my 1st House and things work out for the best in an air sign, just as good in a fire sign and should be great in my Sun sign.

So this time around, Uranus should be the equivalent of an invincibility star and 1Up mushroom for Super Mario.

I love that Mario Bros. analogy! :happy:

Uranus has been transiting my 8th house while in Pisces and it was definitely a period of intense internal shifts and changes, while my external life didn't go through as many noticeable or dramatic turns and twists of fate. It's now in my 9th house about to trine my Ascendant and I'm hoping it produces some real "can't miss" events in a progressive and positive way of course!

Inconjunct

Uranus is currently transiting his merry way through my 1st house, while Pluto is busy tickling my MC and I am LOVING IT. I feel like a teenager again, but not a teenager, if you know what I mean. I feel like the whole world and all its possibilities are open to me again (like a teenager) but because I've grown up, got way past all that adolescent angst and ******** and am my own man, I can make much better use of it all now (like a fully mature adult). If that makes sense. I am following the dream I had since I was a kid of becoming a professional astrologer. I am going to take a course in reflexology next year and I intend to become my own boss. I can't think of anything more Uranian!

Vista

I think you really want to look at the aspects Uranus makes as opposed to just the house it was in. I have the same angles as you in early degrees only reversed with Aries rising.

Have you thought much specially about how Transiting Uranus will conjunct your DEC, oppose your ASC, and T square your MC/IC? This is a powerhouse planet hitting the most important points in your chart all at once and will do so on and off for the next 1 1/2 years on more. Last August was the first and very brief pass of this but you also had Jupiter and Saturn hitting your angles too at the same time. Anything noteworthy at that time? As they pass usually 3 times becuase of RX they become stronger each time withh the third pass the strongest. Lets not forget lovely T Saturn hitting your Moon and then Uranus later towards the end of the year. I would say like me your are going through a major transformative period. Hang onto your coat tails because it going to be a wild ride with 3 major outer planets all moving onto and into angles of your chart!!

Last edited:

dperez3894

I think you really want to look at the aspects Uranus makes as opposed to just the house it was in. I have the same angles as you in early degrees only reversed with Aries rising.

Have you thought much specially about how Transiting Uranus will conjunct your DEC, oppose your ASC, and T square your MC/IC? This is a powerhouse planet hitting the most important points in your chart all at once and will do so on and off for the next 1 1/2 years on more. Last August was the first and very brief pass of this but you also had Jupiter and Saturn hitting your angles too at the same time. Anything noteworthy at that time?

Last August 6th during the Grand Cross, it seemed like I was being pulled apart in all directions from internal stress. I also started to watch a new TV show called "Breakthrough with Tony Robbins". I was just getting into the show when it was suddenly canceled by NBC.

As they pass usually 3 times becuase of RX they become stronger each time with the third pass the strongest. Lets not forget lovely T Saturn hitting your Moon and then Uranus later towards the end of the year.

Things have been pretty quiet actually. My family's had some problems but I've handled them quite well thanks to "The Secret".

I would say like me your are going through a major transformative period. Hang onto your coat tails because it going to be a wild ride with 3 major outer planets all moving onto and into angles of your chart!!

Maybe I'll win the lottery or something. On the following web page, it says if Uranus squares your Midheaven or makes an aspect to your Jupiter/Uranus midpoint, you have a good chance at winning the lottery;

http://www.astroing.com/jupiter-uranus-lottery-winning/

Uranus is squaring my Midheaven now and will trine my Jupiter/Uranus midpoint(in Sagittarius) within another three years.