Is he intimate with another woman?

Marsy

Blessings everyone!

I recently broke up with my ex and we are currently in relationship counselling. We are still intimate. Lately, he has been hard to reach and I suspect he is dating or with another woman.

Please assist if you can.

My question: Is he intimate with another woman?

[Merged duplicate threads, deleted duplicate post. - Moderator]

Attachments

• astro_2gw_with_another_person.48445.6352.jpg
    astro_2gw_with_another_person.48445.6352.jpg
    52.6 KB · Views: 56
Last edited by a moderator:

Chrysalis

Venus his L5 looks suspicious in the 12th thats suns semi sextile with, venus/sun is also out of sect, which can show inappropriateness, and moons on the fixed star kerb, kerb meaning is in danger of being jilted by a lover.

Marsy

Venus his L5 looks suspicious in the 12th thats suns semi sextile with, venus/sun is also out of sect, which can show inappropriateness, and moons on the fixed star kerb, kerb meaning is in danger of being jilted by a lover.

Thank you. Do you mean I will be jilted by him?

Chrysalis

Thank you. Do you mean I will be jilted by him?

Well moon is positioned on that fixed star i mentioned, and moons next aspect is with saturn which is a square and the receptions very bad....so it really depends on the situation with you and him i suppose.

Marsy

Thank you! We are in relationship counselling right now and he claims he isn't with anyone else and wants to work things out with me.

we will see...

waybread

I don't see it. Venus in the 12th house of secrets probably shows your belief more than his. I do think he's got a heap of anger inside, with Saturn, Mars, and Pluto bunched up around the 7th house cusp. With Mars exalted and Saturn domiciled, I think he feels that he's in the right. With his significator Saturn in his turned 12 house (the radix 6th house) he may be keeping secrets from you, but I don't think it's another girlfriend. With the moon (you) applying to a square with Saturn, things seem to be coming to a head.

It's NOMB, but to me there is a disconnect with your saying that you "broke up" but are "still intimate." Sometimes this gets to be pretty hard on a partner's morale.

Marsy

I don't see it. Venus in the 12th house of secrets probably shows your belief more than his. I do think he's got a heap of anger inside, with Saturn, Mars, and Pluto bunched up around the 7th house cusp. With Mars exalted and Saturn domiciled, I think he feels that he's in the right. With his significator Saturn in his turned 12 house (the radix 6th house) he may be keeping secrets from you, but I don't think it's another girlfriend. With the moon (you) applying to a square with Saturn, things seem to be coming to a head.

It's NOMB, but to me there is a disconnect with your saying that you "broke up" but are "still intimate." Sometimes this gets to be pretty hard on a partner's morale.

Thank you very much. We are working through many issues- I have insecurities of him. He can be a flirt. He does have anger issues too- he claims I escalate things too much which makes him feel upset. He has anger issues in regard to his dad too.

You are right about the morale - we are complicating things. Counselling has exposed a lot... we will learn, heal grow... even if it won’t be together.

Marsy

Sorry to bring up this old thread but I want to follow up please.

You got it - he was angry, he was hiding something (his family were silent on it too until now) He did always felt he was right, because he mentally couldn't conjure up empathy. Found out he was diagnosed with Narcissistic personality disorder in 2016 after a major blow out exposure from his father, who he hates.

I got out save... also, around this time he wasn't emotionally attached to any other woman (I bet he doesn't know how to be anyways) He was however texting and adding them on his facebook for inappropriate suppy

I hope he doesn't try to harm me in the future. So far, I blocked him and have no contact.