If someone can help, thks

orangefoam

A friend has directed me here for help. If someone can help me with a question, thanks.

I need to get some help to make an important decision in life. My current savings allow me to continue my business operations for another 4 weeks stringently and if I failed to bring in any more business during this period, I'll likely have to file for bankruptcy and carry a sum of debts that I'll never able to pay them off if I become a salary worker. This is affecting my family members well being too. I'm willing to share more on why I ran into this desperate stage of my business operation if you need this detail to work on. I'm trapped to make either decision because either decision spells dead end, however, when one's still remain the right to choose the best possible way to end, i believe.

Here is my chart. Your help is forever remembered. Thks.

blumen

Orangefoam,

I would give up the business as soon as possible. I do not like this chart. Goca, Sorehearted and Draco, please come have a look at this chart too.

Your significator is Mars, your business is signified by the Sun, and the Money by Jupiter. I think that I may be "seeing" too much in this chart....

One could say, go ahead and your situation will suddenly improve and stabilize (Sun conjunct head of the dragon, sun trine Jupiter and Saturn, Pluto in the second house/your money, if one want to consider extra-saturnal planets). Buy I would rather advise you give up this business, because there is not much that you can do.

The Moon does not make any other major aspect before leaving Libra. It is in the 12th house, symbolizing your distressed state of mind. Give it up, the situation is not going to change any soon.

Either this situation is creating problem to your marriage (Mars, your signifier, in the seventh) or simply you have been having disagreements with your business partner (Gemini, double sign, significator of the querent in double sign in seventh, there should be a business partner here as Mars is also in the terms of Jupiter). Let’s put it this way: if you have a business partner, then something that you have done may have been the cause of all this mess and of the tension between you.

Mars is in the detriment of Jupiter. Jupiter rules you, as well as the money. The significator of your business, the Sun, is in Pisces, and disposed by Jupiter as well. Where is Jupiter in this chart? In the twelfth house. Retrograde. Jupiter is in its terms, in the sun’s faces, but in Mars’ rulership and triplicity.

First, some info is being held back. There may have been financial irregularities, irregularities in using or handling the money. The accounting is a mess. Could it be that this was caused by you (Jupiter disposed by Mars)? Maybe the accounting has been “doctored” a bit (Jupiter in the Sun’s – your business – faces). Now one could see that Jupiter is applying a trine to the Sun, significator of your business, and conclude that this is a good indication. The trine between the Sun and Jupiter is too “soft” an aspect. It occurs in a sign of water, and involves the 12th. I believe all this symbolizes that you may have been a bit naïve and too trusting. Also the significator of your business is in the fifth house. The business should be related to pleasure and enjoyment.

Now, the Sun collects the light of both Jupiter and Saturn. Saturn is in Leo, very debilitated and retrograde as well. Collection of light is generally speaking a good aspect. In this case, I see it in the following way: your creditors are pressuring you. Are we talking only about banks or have you borrowed money from somebody else? It’s like you are caught between two fires. The business may be taken over by somebody, I think more an institution like a bank, symbolized by Saturn.

Let’s look at the second house. It is like you cannot control your business. (Normally I do not use extra saturnian planets. But Pluto is in the second house anyway. I’ll consider it to represent “super-human” things as Radu said=the querent does not have the ability to control his finances). Finances are already more or less under your creditors’ control.

Also the collection of light between Sun/Jupiter/Saturn may mean that in the beginning you overestimated the volume of the business you would bring in, made a lot of investments/committments, and in the end the business turned out to be much less than expected.

Blumen

blumen

Also, the bankruptcy should be indicated in your natal chart by planetary placements and aspects involving the second and eight house and their rulers, therefore it may be useful to have a look at the transits.

orangefoam

blumen,

One could say, go ahead and your situation will suddenly improve and stabilize (Sun conjunct head of the dragon, sun trine Jupiter and Saturn, Pluto in the second house/your money, if one want to consider extra-saturnal planets). Buy I would rather advise you give up this business, because there is not much that you can do.

Will the situation never improve?

The Moon does not make any other major aspect before leaving Libra. It is in the 12th house, symbolizing your distressed state of mind. Give it up, the situation is not going to change any soon.

If it is not any soon, how late will it be?

Either this situation is creating problem to your marriage (Mars, your signifier, in the seventh) or simply you have been having disagreements with your business partner (Gemini, double sign, significator of the querent in double sign in seventh, there should be a business partner here as Mars is also in the terms of Jupiter). Let’s put it this way: if you have a business partner, then something that you have done may have been the cause of all this mess and of the tension between you.

If engagement is considered marriage, not only my marriage, my relationship with my immediate family is affected as well. Family members are not supportive with what I'm doing which I can understand the reasons why when I'm unable to even maintain the basic neccesities. My fiance called off the wedding, he is married but I'm not the bride. I can understand why when I'm unable to dedicate enough time for him.

First, some info is being held back. There may have been financial irregularities, irregularities in using or handling the money. The accounting is a mess. Could it be that this was caused by you (Jupiter disposed by Mars)? Maybe the accounting has been “doctored” a bit (Jupiter in the Sun’s – your business – faces).

Financial irregularities, yes. Irregularities in handling money, yes, Accounting in a mess, no. Doctored, definite no. Accounts are kept proper and upright and no reasons to be in a mess as there isn't many transactions enough.

Now one could see that Jupiter is applying a trine to the Sun, significator of your business, and conclude that this is a good indication. The trine between the Sun and Jupiter is too “soft” an aspect. It occurs in a sign of water, and involves the 12th. I believe all this symbolizes that you may have been a bit naïve and too trusting. Also the significator of your business is in the fifth house. The business should be related to pleasure and enjoyment.

Naive and too trusting, yes. Business is related to pleasure and enjoyment, yes.

Now, the Sun collects the light of both Jupiter and Saturn. Saturn is in Leo, very debilitated and retrograde as well. Collection of light is generally speaking a good aspect. In this case, I see it in the following way: your creditors are pressuring you. Are we talking only about banks or have you borrowed money from somebody else? It’s like you are caught between two fires.

The major problems are creditors. Bank's sum is fine.

The business may be taken over by somebody, I think more an institution like a bank, symbolized by Saturn.

You mean take over after I declared bankrupt?

Let’s look at the second house. It is like you cannot control your business. (Normally I do not use extra saturnian planets. But Pluto is in the second house anyway. I’ll consider it to represent “super-human” things as Radu said=the querent does not have the ability to control his finances). Finances are already more or less under your creditors’ control.

Inability to control finances, yes. I don't know if anyone under my situation is able to control finances.

Also the collection of light between Sun/Jupiter/Saturn may mean that in the beginning you overestimated the volume of the business you would bring in, made a lot of investments/committments, and in the end the business turned out to be much less than expected.

Overestimated the volume of the business in the beginning, yes. More of underestimated the investments and committments needed to handle this business.

If I'm going to give up immediately, will I get a job soon? I went into business before I graduated from high school, quit school before I graduated and has been in business since. 25 years. I'm too old to start anew like a fresh school leavers. I'm too old to work in Macdonals.

Either decision, is dead end for me it seems.

Thanks,
J

blumen

Will the situation never improve?

I won't get a single business within 4 weeks?
is this really dead end for me?

With a void of course Moon, and given the overall situation of the chart, I think that the better thing to do would be giving up this business as soon as possible.

You mean take over after I declared bankrupt?

I think so, because of that aspect Saturn in casting.

If I'm going to give up immediately, will I get a job soon? I

If you PM me your location I will cast a horary chart for the time you posted this question and have a look at it.

Blumen