Cardinal Axis

Metaphysica

I'm not quite sure where to post this thread, as it relates to a few different systems, Mundane, Uranian... modern..
anyway.....

it's a personal question. My natal Neptune is 0deg Capricorn, so 0-1degrees. That being on the Cardinal Axis or Cross. Solstice and Equinox.
The four Cardinal points define our subjective connection to the world. It defines your connection to the whole, how you connect to the Universe. Capricorn being the winter solstice, having to do with social order.

and then I just read something by Jeffrey Wolf Green, Evolutionary astrologer. "Natural triad of consciousness symbolized by the moon your ego, Pluto your soul, and Neptune, your individualized consciousness relative to the collective consciousness of all humans.

So...my Neptune 0cap is exactly on the Cardinal Axis, and conjunct Jupiter at 5deg Capricorn, and they are both in my first house. my asc 20sag.

.... to clarify my query some...

with Green's interpretation of the moon/pluto/neptune triad (Neptune specifically) taken into consideration with the meaning of the Cardinal Axis , that being blended with Jupiter in my first house. How would that manifest, from those perspectives of Neptune?

that either made it more confusing or didn't ..:andy:

Any insights would be most helpful.

thnx _____

Attachments

• astro_natal_chart.jpg
    astro_natal_chart.jpg
    114.6 KB · Views: 41

Frisiangal

Wouldn't the answer to your query depend upon whether you, yourself, feel connected or disconnected to the physically manifested world ( Capricorn) and all the woes that befall mankind?

Neptune in Capricorn would seem to have brought to mass notice 'the disintegration, decreasing, depletion and dissolving' of all social borders, barriers , and customs that no longer work in an evolving modern world in which anything and everything is possible, almost without restriction. It can have led to the invasion of those 'alien' forces of which Mankind, until that time, was unfamilar, yet have since taken over control in a positive as well as negative fashion.

Do you consider yourself part of, and carry your banner with that mass consciousness brigade, or do you prefer to disassociate and alienate yourself from all its implications?:unsure:

Metaphysica

As an Aquarius, I can be quite detached. Very independent, I prefer to not be part of the crowd, although I am. I have adapted to the surroundings I found myself in, & was influenced by. At the same time, very eccentric and different. But I would not consider this group I'm referring to as mass consciousness. It is a much more isolated 'soul group', if you will. The breaks scene in Seattle since 1998 is the source of my group mentality. part of the larger electronic dance music scene. DJ's dancing, drugs. good times. for the most part.

I am hypersensitive to people and have just barely begun to understand how to cope. It's almost like I don't have much emotions of my own, although I'm very emotional. I feel others feelings and am effected by that. 8th house moon.
that's not to say that I don't have strong emotions. I absolutely do (I used to cry everyday) but they generally have something to do with other people. (suppose most feelings do somehow...) I tried to cut myself off from feeling everything I was feeling, with drugs when I was 13. I've taken something everyday since, be it a toke of weed or something stronger, it's varied over the years. Unfortunately, it didn't have the desired effect. I was/am still effected by people, I am more aware of it now and have learned to say no the the energy if I sense it coming. It's harder to say no to it if it's from a loved one.
--but--over the years I would pick up something, a habit or mind pattern or way of thinking, and not even realize it. Like the craze of wanting to be a DJ. I go dancing. Everyone wanted to be a DJ. The power of the group consciousness, I became obsessed, got turntables, mixer, vinyl (lots of vinyl) and started having small parties on a steady, regular basis. Having local DJ's over and learning from them. Being friends and adapting to their lifestyle. This was all during Neptune's transit over my natal sun. Easily influenced. etc.
not sure if that answers your question. but it's what came to mind.

Metaphysica

He claims that he received a vision of the evolutionary paradigm that he based the latter part of his career on. In the dream he was visited by spiritual master Swami Sri Yukteswar, Paramahansa Yogananda’s guru. The understanding of the evolutionary progression of a Soul from life to life was conveyed to him in a way that was clear to him so that he'd be able to help others understand -- you can read this on any 'about the author' pages/excerpts on him in his books or on related websites.

He definitely developed an obsession (very PLUTO):andy: that may or may not have limited him in ways. But I think it's as it should be. His books on Pluto are well written and his ability to read charts was/is respectable. I found his interpretation style very intriguing, it being from the perspective of lifetimes and a soul's evolution, karma, and finally reincarnation. The case studies provided in the book are incredible, in my opinion. And his general interpretations for the inner planets in the houses/signs was very specific and accurate.

I'm not quite sure where to post this thread, as it relates to a few different systems, Mundane, Uranian... modern..
anyway.....

it's a personal question. My natal Neptune is 0deg Capricorn, so 0-1degrees. That being on the Cardinal Axis or Cross. Solstice and Equinox.
The four Cardinal points define our subjective connection to the world. It defines your connection to the whole, how you connect to the Universe. Capricorn being the winter solstice, having to do with social order.

and then I just read something by Jeffrey Wolf Green, Evolutionary astrologer. "Natural triad of consciousness symbolized by the moon your ego, Pluto your soul, and Neptune, your individualized consciousness relative to the collective consciousness of all humans.

So...my Neptune 0cap is exactly on the Cardinal Axis, and conjunct Jupiter at 5deg Capricorn, and they are both in my first house. my asc 20sag.

with Green's interpretation of the moon/pluto/neptune triad (Neptune specifically) taken into consideration with the meaning of the Cardinal Axis , that being blended with Jupiter in my first house. How would that manifest, from those perspectives of Neptune?

that either made it more confusing or didn't ..:andy:

thnx _____

Having Neptune in the 1st house always manifest an identity issue. I bet at to get in touch with who you truly are.Having it at an AP brings it to an even more pressing issue for you.Luckily you have Ju there also which is a good thing and regardless of it being in Cap is still a positive thing. As I tell others Benefics and Malefics work the way they do no matter what sign they are in. I have Ju 2Deg. Cap on an angle which I consider it being on an AP also on an angle even. So in your case you are prone to have these planets intergrated into the personality and promote yourself in a fashion that is bigger than life in most situations. Some will not know how to take you as you can wear several masks to display to the world and you are good at it. That is not a bad thing ,but beware of who you deal with as you are who you are and people do not know you or where you are actually coming from at times. put another way they do not understand how to react to you.

Barring other factors you think of yourself as a caring live free or die type of person who is willing to give freely of themselves knowing that there is much more to life than what is presented in the physical realm.

Cardinal Points are Action therefore you are one to use those qualities which are inherent in the energies of the planets involved. Having a Sag Asc. and Ju placed there is to your benefit also(even it be out of sign which can be positive also).It makes you a visionary that can promote the right and wrong to others that you see. You are quite intuitive and most times you should follow what you see and know to be true. People that truly know you must respect you for your candor and I bet you can careless weather they do or don't by now.

Hope that helps.