Will this business venture be successful?

rubyelixir

I entered into a new business which has had a very difficult starting. It is a communications, internet technology business that is an mlm. The chart for the "birth" of the business has prominant grand squares, but I interpret it as it will have a difficult begining but could prove to become quite successful once the groundwork has been laid and the mind expanded to new ways of thinking. However I am quite troubled by the grand square(s) & I cant seem to get past them in my mind. I have seen others being quite successful with it, but I am overwhelmed by negativity at present ( I am a Cap stellium w 5 planets lol). Is it possible for success to be derived from a chart with grand squares? Or should I quit before I lose more money? I believe the Horary describes in detail the situation which i percieve as ultimately positive but I need some reassurance ;o) My interpretation is: The rising sign (querent) has no afflictions, nor the astrologer (7th ruler) virgo/mercury is the querent & as well represents communication and is nicely located in the 3rd, of which this biz (10th house) is also has mercury as the tenth house ruler (Gemini). Mercury is about to leave the sign of Scorpio & is only in good aspects , applying trine and sextiles to the moon & venus (money) & will only perfect these aspects with no other aspects before it leaves the sign, the moon will make no further aspects as well. an old friend and business associate got me involved , 11th house is empty but ruled by Cancer (his sign oddly enough) & is in the 7th house of partnership which he has been completely supportive in this venture & is one of the founders of the company and is very successul (moon in late degrees and unafflicted?)None of the planets representing myself or the business are involved in any negative aspects nor do they interact in anyway before leaving signs with the grand square. This gives me hope but this intiation is quite trying. And also there i the question of do I look to my friend as 7th house then, ruled by pisces/neptune, which is involved in the grand sq.? deception? doubt? (I really feel/hope not) Also confusing is the idea that you are supposed to shift the chart to make it where the querent ruler is the first house (therefore the 3rd becomes the first?). Do I have this mixed up? I hope so because the beauty and simplicity of my first interpretation becomes completely overturned and in the quagmire. Any additional insight , correction or affirmation would be greatly apreciated!

here is the birth chart for the biz (the time i signed & paid for my package):dec 5 2005, 1:08 pm pst las vegas , nv

http://www.publicupload.com/files/vm_sign_up.gif

Here is my horary chart entitled "will I make money from being a VM direct affiliate? dec 8 2005 22:45 las vegas nv (PST)

http://www.publicupload.com/files/horary_vm.gif

P.S. my psychic vibe is that money is a big possibility June July Aug, I hope I'm not just wishful thinking!

I appreciate all comments , thank you! :mrgreen:

fensi88

I hate Moon VOC! Sorry to say, in this chart Moon is VOC, peregrine and in conjuction with fixed star Scheat, extreme misfortune. Usually VOC Moon means there will be no change soon. South Node in 2H, house of income is not positive factor. POF and Ve, ruler 2H is in Moon's triplicity. I am afraid, this is "no" answer.