Numerology.... This is supposedly a 5 year for me...

appleberry

Numerology.... This is supposedly a 5 year for me... (or 6?)

UPDATE: I think the site calculated wrong. I think its a 6 year (3+6+6=15=6)

-------------------------------------------------------------------------
So, how was that calculated and what else do they day about 5 years? Here is what I've read:

As per the calculation of Numerology, for year 2013 your Year Number is 5

The ruling planet of this year is Mercury, a year of overall progress with caution.

For you, this year will be:

A memorable year A year of financial stability and success Good for traveling abroad for business or pleasure Good for appearing in competitions Good for taking calculated risks Good for partnership in business

If you are a businessman, this is a profitable year for you. If you are employed /involved in mass communication, if you are an actor, entertainer, journalist, here is a year of overall progress. However you should be careful in your speech and alert while signing contracts during the year.

Last edited:

FarEastUranus

The way I was told to get the personal year number, you take your our month and day of birth, and add it to the present year (2013 = 6).

Is this your method for arriving at this?

If not, we may not be talking about the same things.

The theme of 5 is: dramatic changes, freedom, public activity, and travel.

Description: If you didn't get an opportunity to get things off the ground several ears ago, you'll get a second chance now. You'll sense a change for the better in all your affairs. You're likely to see more of your activities coming before the public. Life's lessons will seem easier to learn, and you'll find yourself more mentally and physically alert to your environment than ever before. If you're a Gemini or Virgo, or were born on the 5th, 14th, or 23rd of the month, this will prove to be an important cycle.

astrology02

To find your personal year in numerology you have to use this formula:

Month + Day + 2+0+1+3

For example:

A person born on January 17 1990

01 + 17+ 2013

0+1+1+7+2+0+1+3

=15

=1+5

=6

Therefore this person would have a number 6 year (a year of harmony, a good year for marriage and family relationships...even number years are considered lucky...with the exception of a year 4)

Year 5 is a good year for making changes, travelling, freedom. My mom just finished a year 5 and she quit her old job that she wasn't happy at anymore and found a better job starting this january (her number 6 year- year of harmony)

FarEastUranus

For me it is a 9 year:

Sep 3
2013: Adds up to a 9.

Appleberry make sure your math is correct and I can furnish the information accordingly.

appleberry

Well, I wonder if it was correct.

Day:6
Month:3
2013:6

So 6+3+6=15=6

So, is the 5 wrong or am I missing something? Why did the site tell me 5... Not correct:(

Must be a 6 year...

Last edited:

dr. farr

From what you have posted above, the number would be 6 (by the reduction method common to most modern numerology methods)

FarEastUranus

6: Corresponds to the Lover in the Tarot

Theme: Duty, domestic activity, family life, and responsibility

Description: When entering a 6 personal year cycle, activities will center around the home, family, loved ones, and romantic episodes. Esthetic appreciation will run high towards anything beautiful, with a strong appeal to the eye. In matters of home, there are strong indications that you may move out of one and into another. Going back to school, graduating, or taking additional educational courses may also be in store. You'll receive many invitations to social functions, galas, art openings, festivities, and the like. Attend these functions, since opportunities for advancements are evident.

astrology02

Hi, yes you are in a number 6 year, it is a lucky year :) A year of harmony both in relationships and in other areas of life. It is when everything in your life seems to be in order. The number 5 year before that inspired you to make the changes necessary for the harmony you experience in 2013. The number 6 year is when a lot of people get married too.

astrology02

Hi FarEast,

You are in a number 9 year which finishes up a 9 year cycle. It is a time to tie up loose ends in your life and get rid of anything that isn't working. I am also in a number 9 year and it can be a difficult time if you are resistance to the changes you must make. For example, I was in a relationship for a long time that wasn't working and this year all the problems came to a head. It was hard for me because I didn't want to end the relationship. I find the more you resist and try to keep old habits, the harder it is. Also I was in a job that seemed good from the outside, but wasn't where my true passion was. I quit this year (my number 9 year- the year of endings). The good news is the next year (#1) is a year of new beginnings :) Best of luck to you.

The Ram

It's 13/4 year for me. Structure, order, manifestation, all that jazz. Thus my Tarot for the year is the Death card, which means my ego may die this year, I'm keeping my fingers crossed.