5th house Cappy moon, 12th house Leo Saturn

FarEastUranus

Anyone has this configuration?

Leo and Capricorn are quite incompatible, but in my case, they are in mutual reception? Or not quite?

Moon and Saturn are both in debilitation, with the Moon trining Ascendant but squaring all the stellium in Libra.

How does that translate in terms of my creative patterns? What are my strengths and weaknesses? I work in the creative domains all my life (musician and visual artist) and this is my obsession.

What about children? Anyone is able to advance a theory on that?

I hear that 12th house Saturn have a need to hide their hard work. Is that true?

Thank you!

Attachments

• NatalChart.jpg
    NatalChart.jpg
    83.9 KB · Views: 30

RosieOne

Leo and Capricorn are quite incompatible...Moon and Saturn are both in debilitation, with the Moon trining Ascendant but squaring all the stellium in Libra.

You have a beautiful scope. It is very Earthy. Yet it isn't dull. It has some spice and paradox. It is you and very very wonderful.

And anyone with a Grand Earth trine involving your Sun, Moon and Chiron on the 8th cusp, opposite Uranus - on top of the Nodal Axis is super blessed and has no time to use astrology or anything else as a bummer.

Leo and Capricorn have one really big thing in common - they make great leaders. Yes, they have different styles, but what if someone, like you for instance, had BOTH archetypes running strong and you could use the best of Leo and Capricorn?

What if the Leo energy helped the Capricorn energy be heart awakened? And what if the Capricorn helps the Leo stay humble and happy just to be able to do the work of your destiny?

Actually Saturn marks a spot in everyone's chart where we tend to work very hard and probably don't get noticed for it, not for a long time at least. However, Saturn in Leo is different. If you want someone to notice your work, make it noticeable.

For two years running, everyone born had Saturn in Leo, and one in twelve of those babies of your age-group ended up with their Saturns in the 12th House.

Thank you. I am so glad that there are people like you who are committed (Saturn) to studying (Saturn) the soul, and the psyche, and the Universal Unconscious (12th House).

RosieOne

You are a healer, a researcher. Your Virgo Rising tribe, models correct routines and how to work smart and be healthy, for the rest of us.

You North Node Axis is part of T Square with that Leo Saturn in the 12th.

Elizabeth Spring on:

NN in 3rd: http://northnodeastrology.blogspot.com/2008/08/south-node-ninth-house-sagittarius.html

Scorpio NN: http://northnodeastrology.blogspot.com/2008/02/scorpio-north-node-taurus-south-node.html

In your case with Chiron conjunct your South Node you were a teacher, healer, astrologer, warrior, magician last life. You bring in those Chironic gifts, but this life you are here to be a bit of a rebel, and innovator - Aquarius like. (Uranus conjunct NN)

This theme is underlined in the missing leg of your Snappy T-Square - in your Aquarius 6th House. The 6th House rules routines and our daily moment to moment reality and thus our health. You need to be very creative and innovative, and inventive, in your routines and how you work and exercise and eat.

Gemini Midheaven means you are a communicator, organizer, and or networker. A messanger. Mercury rules your MH and your Rising and Sun - and it is in your SWEET Libra stellium in the 2nd. Seek BEAUTY. Get out into Nature.

Last edited:

FarEastUranus

Leo and Capricorn are quite incompatible...Moon and Saturn are both in debilitation, with the Moon trining Ascendant but squaring all the stellium in Libra.

You have a beautiful scope. It is very Earthy. Yet it isn't dull. It has some spice and paradox. It is you and very very wonderful.

And anyone with a Grand Earth trine involving your Sun, Moon and Chiron on the 8th cusp, opposite Uranus - on top of the Nodal Axis is super blessed and has no time to use astrology or anything else as a bummer.

Didn't notice the grand trine, although I would say that the Sun, Asc, and Chiron have an almost perfect trine, yes. I always thought that Jupiter and Venus were the ones giving me all the blessings:)

Leo and Capricorn have one really big thing in common - they make great leaders. Yes, they have different styles, but what if someone, like you for instance, had BOTH archetypes running strong and you could use the best of Leo and Capricorn?

What if the Leo energy helped the Capricorn energy be heart awakened? And what if the Capricorn helps the Leo stay humble and happy just to be able to do the work of your destiny?

I do feel that this is a theme. I'm not much of a leader and don't care for group work. But when I need to work with others, the right people appear and the experience is enjoyable and productive. I used to be the class clown, and quite enjoy the stage, which is very Leonine. Most of the time, I'm very self-initiated and prefer long period of seclusion. I do identify greatly with Elisabeth Spring's description, "you caught the view from the mountain-top, and didn’t understand the view from the valley or marketplace." Sometimes, the most difficult thing for me to do is to descend from the mountain-top to the marketplace.

Actually Saturn marks a spot in everyone's chart where we tend to work very hard and probably don't get noticed for it, not for a long time at least. However, Saturn in Leo is different. If you want someone to notice your work, make it noticeable.

For two years running, everyone born had Saturn in Leo, and one in twelve of those babies of your age-group ended up with their Saturns in the 12th House.

Thank you. I am so glad that there are people like you who are committed (Saturn) to studying (Saturn) the soul, and the psyche, and the Universal Unconscious (12th House).

Saturn is my Achilles' heel. My whole battle is me against myself. I have very erratic work method and routine and often end up working in deadline-related bursts. But I feel that I must work at a very deep and thorough level (is it the Capricornian side of the 5th house?). There's a good degree of contradiction that's torturous here...

FarEastUranus

You are a healer, a researcher. Your Virgo Rising tribe, models correct routines and how to work smart and be healthy, for the rest of us.

You North Node Axis is part of T Square with that Leo Saturn in the 12th.

Elizabeth Spring on:

NN in 3rd: http://northnodeastrology.blogspot.com/2008/08/south-node-ninth-house-sagittarius.html

Scorpio NN: http://northnodeastrology.blogspot.com/2008/02/scorpio-north-node-taurus-south-node.html

In your case with Chiron conjunct your South Node you were a teacher, healer, astrologer, warrior, magician last life. You bring in those Chironic gifts, but this life you are here to be a bit of a rebel, and innovator - Aquarius like. (Uranus conjunct NN)

Yes, I vacillate between these roles in my art, although do you think that the orb between Chiron and the South Node is tight enough for a conjunction and Chiron-Uranus opposition?

RosieOne

Your Saturn is at the point of a T-Square so it is important for you to focus on 6th House issues, routines, and how you take care of yourself, and how you run your day, and how you approach work - all in an Aquarius, innovative different drummer approach that works for you, if no one else.

What happened at your Saturn Return age 28-30?

FarEastUranus

Thank you RosieOne for pointing things out in my chart.

You've given me something to investigate with the Grand Earth Trine - Chiron, Asc/Sun, Moon. No one pointed it out before. I never thought of myself as that earthy, and I saw the very definition of Grand Trine as things working so easy for me that I am unaware of it and take it for granted!

Well, that's the story of my life. When I was in piano, I used to garner first prizes with not much practice; then I managed to enter a very prestigious and difficult-to-enter art school after in a very short term private study/prep. I sell my art before it's even fully completed. I get my book out in Germany when other friends are self-financing...

But all of that brings me no joy. Not any more. I'm only happy when I am fully absorbed in what I do, the rest doesn't matter so much any more. I must change, do a total up-haul of my daily routine, and that's the only thing that needs changing actually. I used to have severe ADHD/hyper-activity and was diagnosed on several different occasions. I don't really function on those terms anymore, although the hyper-distractibility and the hyper-focus is still there.

My Saturn Return was all drama and trauma - I met a musician at his concert on the very day and hour of my Saturn Return and we talked for 5 hours straight. We had a long-distance relationship that lasted for about 9 months, and everything crumbled. I divorced and changed continents. It took me 6 years to recover, and I still love him, although I've given up on the relationship. I'm still not sure what the lesson was, or how that was Saturn-related. It felt so alive, both the pain and the joy, as if I was asleep for the rest of my life...

RosieOne

I used to have severe ADHD/hyper-activity and was diagnosed on several different occasions. I don't really function on those terms anymore, although the hyper-distractibility and the hyper-focus is still there.

Aha! So whatever routines you set up for yourself, they will be unusual for the rest of us. Think Aquarius and have fun. In truth Aquarius loves to build systems - ruled by Saturn as well as Uranus. Think Doc Brown:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f-77xulkB_U

My Saturn Return was all drama and trauma - I met a musician at his concert on the very day and hour of my Saturn Return and we talked for 5 hours straight. We had a long-distance relationship that lasted for about 9 months, and everything crumbled. I divorced and changed continents. It took me 6 years to recover, and I still love him, although I've given up on the relationship. I'm still not sure what the lesson was, or how that was Saturn-related. It felt so alive, both the pain and the joy, as if I was asleep for the rest of my life...

That is a very beautiful description of Saturn in Leo in the 12th energies. Hard to pin the meaning down, but O so big and dramatic and meaningful. Like you got to live a whole lifetime in one short transit, and are left looking back, saying - what happened?