money from withheld jewelry, settlement?

Opphiucan

Will I finally be getting money from jewelry of mine that's been withheld and a settlement?

I'm jupiter
Money is Mars
Jupiter is in 1st house
Mars square Jupiter....
The person who owes the money / jewelry (it's complicated - his name, someone else has the money, jewelry) is Mercury, right next to mars conjunct. No aspect to Jupiter.

Now Mars is in Sag and Jupiter is in Pisces - Jupiter rules both (mean anything?)

Anyone?

Attachments

• astro_2gw_224_will_i_get_money_soon_for_withheld_jewel.62889.25062.jpg
    astro_2gw_224_will_i_get_money_soon_for_withheld_jewel.62889.25062.jpg
    80.9 KB · Views: 15
Last edited:

dr. farr

(Following is not in accordance with standard horary practice and uses whole sign house format)

First I wish you good luck and success in this matter; secondly, I believe horary shows trends, not fate, and that even though my delineation indicates TO ME that the current influences are unfavorable, this does not mean it must be so-things can happen to change the indicated trend-and, in this case, I hope they do and prove my following delineation to be wrong.

-ascendant = querent = Pisces = Jupiter significator
-quesited #1, jewels, money = 2nd house = Aries = Mars significator
-quesited #2, legal judgement/enforcement re to recovery of items/money = 9th house = Mars significator
-both quesited's = Mars; shows items/money and judgement/enforced recovery intimately connected (as far as Cosmic influences are concerned)
-Mars in a pitted degree: neutralizes + testimonies of all kinds re to Mars; this significator is blocked, so I count this as - testimony
-Jupiter in domicile in 1st house: would be strong positive testimony except that, like the double-quesited significator Mars, Jupiter too is in a pitted degree (23 Pisces) So the querent, too is blocked, all + testimony re to Jupiter is neutralized; I count this as - testimony
-Moon does flow toward both significators (+) and is in quesited #2 house, unfortunately though it is in its house of Fall and also in the Fiery Road: I have to count this as neutral (the latter detrimental testimonies cancel the former positive testimony)
-Jupiter flows away from Part of Fortune (-), Mars flows toward POF (+) and Moon flows toward POF (+), so here I'll give + testimony.

Results:
(net) Positive = 1 testimony
Negative = 2 testimonies
Net = 1 negative testimony

With a net of -1, I delineate this as slightly unfavorable for recovery of money from settlement at the current time. With both significators blocked, I don't see this so much as not getting the settlement/money, rather that its currently blocked (significators in pitted degrees) and delay seems fairly likely. However, the time frame for this horary I think is relatively short: mutables on the pivots, coupled with the double-significator Mars being posited in thr Fire-and-mutable sign of Sagittarius, I think supports the suggestion of a short time-frame of operation for these currently unfavorable influences. I'll state that-in using mutable Pisces on the ascendant to indicate the likely time frame (following Al-Biruni's zodiacal time tables)-this current situation will probably apply only over the next 30 days (possibly less)

Last edited:

Opphiucan

Thank you as always dr. farr. I'm learning so much from you. Ring is due today and I have a feeling I will not get it. Secondly - settlement "push" would begin on December 23rd, then a response due by end of January. Will keep you posted!

Hope you are well:)
Laura

Opphiucan

OH This is beyond bad. I don't want to end up paying attorney fees for something so obviously wrong. He was ordered to give me my jewelry and isn't - he gets away with everything though. Court date is in about 2 weeks, maybe 4....Perhaps I should have done a horary chart at the moment the order was submitted to the courts (Friday)....Any thoughts?

Opphiucan

Trial for Engagement Ring Tomorrow

Will I get it back? I'm mercury and the ring is mercury, right????

Attachments

• astro_2gw_301_will_i_get_my_engagement_ring_or_at_leas.jpg
    astro_2gw_301_will_i_get_my_engagement_ring_or_at_leas.jpg
    82.6 KB · Views: 14

Opphiucan

Re: Trial for Engagement Ring Tomorrow

I'm thinking mercury trine saturn r/x is a good sign and the moon trine jupiter (uranus, don't have my glasses on) in second house ruler is also a good sign. We shall see at 3.

Opphiucan

Horary never lies does it? We had an incredible case, my ex husband represented himself and the judge found a "typo" (exclusion of description of jewelry - ring) in the final order that was over looked and dismissed the case! Amazing.

Oh well. Appeal is still on. Good job dr. farr!

dr. farr

Sorry to hear that. I hope you will have better luck next time (I think your luck in general is about to change for the better anyway)

PS: in the above posting Opphiucan was referring to my earlier PM to her expressing my reservations about the likely outcome of the court hearing due to the 2nd house of the 2/15/11 reference chart (connected with movable property like jewelry) being posited by the Dragon's Tail (South Node)-you see, this is a strongly negative indication in primary Ankara horary, and of course this also would have made the answer to the question a "no" if using the Magic 8 Ball method.*

* taking the 9th house of courts and laws as the significator (rather than the second house) would also have resulted in a negative prediction by the 8 Ball method: 9th house under Aquarius = Saturn = a no answer according to 8 Ball "rules"

Last edited:

Opphiucan

The funny thing is - I'd be upset about the ring but I am so fascinated by horary and how accurate it is. I thought this would definitely be THE ONE where I would post - well, I got the ring! But that **** typo - and no money either!

It's just amazing. I hope I can break through my learning BLOCK soon and seriously start to "get" horary! Thanks everyone!