Anything happened to you when Pluto=Asc/Mh ?

Lila

Hi Starlink and others,
Starlink: In my humble opinion the way you analyzed the midpoint pictures are perfect except in one particular part.
My real motivation is to put forward for further consideration these two key points. ( based on what I learnt and what I daily observe while in my astrology practice ).
First point: Planets don’t do nothing, people do. ( It could seem terrifying but think about this carefully!)
Second main point: Planets represent behavioral natal/ individual NEEDS; Every human being has its own special needs which are so well indicated in a Horoscope., right? So applying this and adding it to the holistic psychological viewpoint , astrology defines needs and the planets describe subsidiary needs, behavioral faculties that work together in order to fulfill the personality.
With regard to Tr. Neptune over your Asc/Mh at the present moment I don’t think your thought is correct. The angles are an essential part of any horoscope as they summarize the ascendant and the Midheaven ! Let me make you this propose : Go into your natal chart and verify carefully if, when you were confronted with challenging times in the past, which outer planets were transiting upon these invaluable points. Check it out.
As you know Tr.Neptune is characterized by having a slow but effective movement. However there is no light in our solar system without our Sun. Neither the Moon nor the planets have light of their own. So a whole synthesis of the horoscope at this point would be fundamental and clarifying for you. Through rulership dynamic it might provide you a very most clear view of the influence, anyhow.
I must go now.
Regards,

Lila

starlink

Hello Lila, thank you very much for your great explanations. I will have a look at important events in my life and see if that midpoint or any other important midpoint, was triggered.

What I think you did not understand from my post was, that it is not transiting Neptune going over this midpoint, but natally I have Neptune exactly on top of the Asc.-MC midpoint.

Asc//Midpoint of course is between two point and I have Neptune exactly conjunct that point.

So that is why I thought that Neptune plays a very important role in my life, by being natally conjunct this midpoint.

Lila

Hi Starlink,

Yes indeed I forgot to mention anything concerning your natal Neptune= Asc/MMh. This measurement suggests a significant way for the two angles to productively coexist. The more compatible the two angles are, the greater is the potential for being “at one “.
Generally, the individual often relates to idealistic, spiritual or inspirational values or instead may be an unclear self-image. It is also so productive to confirm which house Neptune rules, by the way.

I was referring to the activity upon the angles when evaluating the key events. You will notice ( if the birth hour is correctly determined…) that the angles are always activated.
This following paragraph is correct. Let me explain you a little bit.If a Horoscope doesn’t have aspects to the angles (Asc and Mh) he/she is not the qualities for express in terms of personal needs or in terms of career, status etc .. But there a few exceptions such as when the same degrees are located at Aries Point.
“I have read (long ago)for instance, that if there are no aspects to the Ascendant or MC in a chart, the person wont be able to bring his or her energies outwards. They wont come to very much in this life, no matter how much they actually can and want to do. Have you ever heard that? I am still a bit unsure about this, but in a way that does sound plausible to me “.

I ‘m working on some instructive online videos about Midpoint pictures.
Regards,
Lila

starlink

Very good, thanks for explaining. What you wrote about Neptune is very true. I never had the feeling of unclear self-image though, but did have trouble expressing my true self-image until after I was about 40 years old. I am a late bloomer. Before that I was just sort of dreaming through life as it were. Neptune rules my 5th and with Mars and Venus in Aries in there, I have always had much inspiration, especially in art, painting, scupturing, batik, making my own decorated envelopes (in the midst of my greatest crisis in life no less! helped me to forget my problems I guess) inventing own fashion items, you name it.
I have done all sorts of creative, expressive, things in my life, but now Astrology is the main thing. Neptune opposes Venus, bi-quintiles my Sun and sextiles my Asc.

I ‘m working on some instructive online videos about Midpoint pictures.
Sounds most interesting. Let us know when you have finished them:)

Cheers, Starlink

Lila

Hello Starlink,
Let me tell you a few words. .At first glance you are an inborn artist ! Neptune ruling your 5 th house and with the fantasy elements of Venus-Mars it confers a tremendous potential to the creative activity. The sextile is perfect for you then as it works as the way-out to them.
Aha!...
Regards,
Lila

Nexus7

My MC/Asc is unoccupied too, ditto my So/Mo. I wish I did have these points occupied, it must makeit easy of the most powerful points in your chart can be brought together by a third factor.

But both points are within 1 degree of squaring each other forme.

So, leaf through the ephemeris to where Pluto made an exact transit to it....no close shaves with death, just not an especially...good time. An astrologer at the time made a lot of the fact that Plutp was within 4 degrees of applying to a hard transit to natal Venus, Venus now is 2.5 degrees away from that crucial So/Mo, so maybe she had a point. Someone told me the period wasall about 'growing up a lot a great deal in a short amount of timke', but there was a Saturn transit to Moon on the fist Pluto hit to MC/Asc to account forthat.

Amy Vir Sn Ari Mn Pis Ris

My midheaven is Sagittarius 22 degrees. When Pluto made contact I quit my job of 18 years and divorced my husband of 24 years and moved to another city. lol. Yes, I'd say it means change. But it was change I initiated and was ready for.

OK that's just a transit to your MC but what happened to you when your pluto transited your ASC/MC midpoints? <--just bringing the conversation back to the thread title :wink:

My apologizies for taking the topic "off topic". I thought ASC/MH meant Pluto either touching the Ascendant OR midheaven so it was my misunderstanding.

Here's a link to a mid point calculator for the others that might need it to answer this thread.

http://www.noendpress.com/pvachier/midpoints/index.php

My ASC/MC midpoint is Aquarius or Leo 5 degrees. My natal Uranus is in Leo 4 degrees. So Pluto hasn't been conjunct nor in opposition to my midpoint. Squares to it would've been when transiting Pluto was in early Scorpio.

My youngest daughter was born with Pluto in Scorpio 4.44 degrees. We share some kind of psychic link that I don't have with my oldest daughter. My youngest daughter and I have the same Saturn in Scorpio even to the same 26th degree. Of note: I have had dreams of my deceased Dad visiting me...about 5 times since he died in a construction accident in 1970. One of those dreams he visited both my daughter and I the same night. And we know Saturn signifies the Father. In my case it's in my 8th house placidius or 9th whole house. In my daughters case it's in her 4th house using either house system.

The dreams are never earth shattering or predictive....just Dad popping by for a much needed visit. In my daughters dream she said he didn't have a face but she knew it to be him. She went up to him excited to meet him for the first time and said how she'd always heard great things about him and that she was sorry to have not had him in her life. He told her that he WAS in her life...that he'd been there when she was born and many times since.