Is he going to make a move?

shannaro

HI guys, Long time no post here about relationship ^^

I have break up situation and I would like to understand whether he is going to make a move to restore our relationship or not.
For me, it is doubtful, both of our signs are in their own signs and 12th of houses, hidden matters. also, him with being conjunct with mercury may indicate another woman?
what would you suppose? Thank you in advance

Attachments

• astro_2gw_is_he_going_to_make_a_move_hr.59615.40860.jpg
    astro_2gw_is_he_going_to_make_a_move_hr.59615.40860.jpg
    52.2 KB · Views: 77

IleneK

Premium Member
I don't see him making a move.
He/Sun is strong and in his own 7th sign/house using whole sign houses, so he interested in his matters.
Sun Saturn are disjunct, do not aspect.
You/Sat and he/Sun will soon be in adverse mutual reception, each of you being in the sign of the other's detriment.

Although there may be some kind of coming together with Moon applying to trine Sun, it would be initiated by you/Moon as the faster body and therefore the more keen of the two of you to get back together. But I do not see anything lasting beyond that based on the rest of the delineation.

Regarding Merc in his house and applying to meet Sun, I think there maybe someone. But Merc trines Mars before it meets Sun, so not sure if that will work out either...

Last edited:

shannaro

Update GUYS!!

So i did not do anything, I was just being by myself, and suddenly he began initiating contact and he wants to meet me, but does this initiation in a very careful manner. So, I casted another chart. From the new chart, there is square between our significators, indicating some feelings between us. He as venus is trying to make move, but as uranus is in 7th house, he still wants his freedom. me, mars in his 12th means that he hides me? and mercury may indicate some other relationship..As for the communication I think he will continue, but will we be able to resolve all the obsticals? i cannot clearly see getting back together but there is potential

Attachments

• astro_2gw_will_we_get_back_together_hr.29509.18540neww.jpg
    astro_2gw_will_we_get_back_together_hr.29509.18540neww.jpg
    55.3 KB · Views: 30
Last edited:

Chrysalis

You'll now end up having a serious (merc trine Saturn) talk (merc conjunct asc/mc midpoint) also Jupiter opposes the Merc/Uranus midpoint so also some clarity on the matter as things are brought to the forefront in order to try and work things out.

I think from what you have said, he has respect for you with regards to you just leaving him to it and focusing on yourself. He now knows that you actually don't need him in your life and you're quite happy without him, i think this is whats made him reach back out.

When you have "the talk" just don't push him for getting back together, don't even mention it.

shannaro

Thank you for your responce! <3
Do you think he wants to try things out again and give it a new beginning? His intentions are nor clear for me...
Yes, I am trying to stay in a very neutral mode

Chrysalis

If you think about it logically, you've left him to it, you've not been on his case begging him back, etc. HE is the one who has reached back out to you, this says to me that he still has something there for you, or why would he reach back out?

The chart says he wants to have a serious talk about things, i think this talk could (if you play your cards right) lead to a reunion. Stay neutral, don't expect too much, and keep letting him come to you. Let him do the chasing and try to win you back.

shannaro

Just a little update regarding to second chart guys
So, there was no more communication attempts regarding to his side. I changed no behavior. I suppose he decided not to come out from his comfort zone

IleneK

Premium Member
Just a little update regarding to second chart guys
So, there was no more communication attempts regarding to his side. I changed no behavior. I suppose he decided not to come out from his comfort zone

Thank you for this update; it is shown in the first chart. A second chart for essentially the same question: "Will be get back together?" is neither necessary or valid.

I use whole sign houses. In the first chart, he is his strong in his dignity in his own house. So are you, by the way. He is looking toward himself and his own interest. Given the adverse mutual reception between you, I think you are both more self-interested at this time than what it takes to make a relationship with the other. Neither of you appear willing to come out of your comfort zone.