Neptune - The Delusional Psychic

AppLeo

This thread is to discuss all things Neptune!

With Sun opposite Neptune in my Scope, I feel that I intimately relate to the modern concepts of the planet Neptune: delusion, mysticism, fantasies, compassion, intuition, deception...etc.

Neptune works it really good. It looks like the ocean where Pisces swim.

Neptune is a higher frequency of Venus. It's the romanticized, glamorized, and watery stroke of sparkles.

It rules over Pisces, is exalted in Cancer, debilitated in Capricorn, and not at home in Virgo.

I have Neptune in the first house.

I think I've always been a psychic sponge. I just pick up those vibes.

Last edited:

StillOne

You didn't get this idea from my Uranus thread did you? :joyful: :sideways:
http://www.astrologyweekly.com/forum/showthread.php?t=95330

Anyway, I'm glad you made a thread on it. I have Venus conjunct Neptune in the 5th Sag in opposition (contra-parallel) to my Moon in the 12th Gem.

Nice to meet ya! :innocent:

Maybe you'd like to start a thread on Angular Neptunes as well?! I think it would be cool to discuss. I've met some people with Neptune in the 1st... It's an intense position I think!

Last edited:

AppLeo

You didn't get this idea from my Uranus thread did you? :joyful: :sideways:
http://www.astrologyweekly.com/forum/showthread.php?t=95330

Of course not :sideways:

Anyway, I'm glad you made a thread on it. I have Venus conjunct Neptune in the 5th Sag in opposition (contra-parallel) to my Moon in the 12th Gem.

Nice to meet ya! :innocent:

Maybe you'd like to start a thread on Angular Neptunes as well?! I think it would be cool to discuss. I've met some people with Neptune in the 1st... It's an intense position I think!

Oh yeah, I think I remember you saying you have a Venus Neptune aspect; it's a great placement. It's like exalted venus in pisces.

And I will make a thread on angular Neptunes :3

theV

Neptune square Sun/Moon midpoint, Neptune square Sun/Jupiter midpoint. Neptune square Mars/Node and conjunct Moon/Jupiter by Antiscia.

Neptune conjunct the Sun in Harmonic opposite Pluto.

Neptunian people are born in an environment where a parental figure is absent. There are no boundaries set for the child. The child grow up to find it hard to set a structured life style.

-or they had a sick childhood, having a weak immune system. The child spent their childhood suffering. When they grow up, they become sensitive to those who are suffering. Their suffering and illness give them compassion.

-Neptune people grow up in a religious house. People with strong Neptune have a member of their family or their whole their family working in religious sector.

-Neptune people also grow up to a parent who is psychic or interested in alternative healing or occult, Like my neptunian father Sun in pisces he is interested in occult, spirituality and astrology, alternative healing methods.

-Neptune people grow to to parent who escape their responsibilities or worst case scenario they are abusive or delusional, manipulative, abusing drugs or alcohol, or sick. My mother Sun/Neptune in Scorpio always lock herself in her room watching tv, wishing she was in a mental hospital.

When I was still learning astrology, Neptune always felt like my trademark. But I thought Neptune is not strong in my chart why I feel it strong.

Last edited:

Kitchy

Banned
V- you make me laugh through tears...what you wrote is probably the most common sense and humane descriptions of neptune afflicted that i've read in some time.

:surprised:

"Neptune people grow to to parent who escape their responsibilities or worst case scenario they are abusive or delusional, manipulative, abusing drugs or alcohol, or sick. My mother Sun/Neptune in Scorpio always lock herself in her room watching tv, wishing she was in a mental hospital."

Maybe your mom and I were born around the same time...:devil:

I have sun-neptune square - both in angular houses - 7 and 4. Sun neptune square is the bane of my existence, except for and even because of it's gift of psychic understanding. The cosmic pain in the world sometimes gets to be too much for sun-neptune folks. It's the placement that cries out - "please, everybody leave me alone so i can find peace and retreat in my phantasmagoric vision of the world without your interruptions! I want to find my perfect place of self expression and I can't do it when there's all this 'stuff' floating around the universe and keeping my mojo down.

We'll do anything to search, find and hold onto our delusional psychic mojos.

abraxas

In my opinion Neptune is nearly useless, Venus will give you artistics, Mercury will give you quick wits, faster you are the more you think, the more you think, the more ideas you come up with, Moon will give you compassion - Neptune is just too much for this time and age.

Neptune is too utopic. Moon's approach makes much more sense to me. Find someone and maybe a few more people and direct your love to them and them only. Are you stupid loving all people? Talking about world peace and stuff? Just not going to happen.

Be happy yourself, make the small circle around you feel happy, because that you definitely can. Neptune sets goals too high, you can't achieve them, therefore you don't feel like your life has a meaning = delusions, daydreams and in some cases deep depression.

That's why making a Cancerian happy 10x easier than making a Pisces happy. Neptune/Pisces energy is not easily satisfied. They want to achieve great things, meaningful things, almost nearly holy things. Cancerian though just wants to love and being loved back. One single person who devote him/herself to Cancerian is all that is needed.

Cancerians won't let those emotions consume them from within. They will vent off, they will go mad easily, they will go happy easily, they will cry easily and laugh from the bottom of their hearts easily too. Scorpio won't be that emotionally expressive but once they decide to express themselves they will do it like an explosion - Pisces will evade, supress, ignore - it's just not healthy.

Last edited:

Kitchy

Banned
In my opinion Neptune is nearly useless, Venus will give you artistics, Mercury will give you quick wits, faster you are the more you think, the more you think, the more ideas you come up with, Moon will give you compassion - Neptune is just too much for this time and age.

Neptune is too utopic. Moon's approach makes much more sense to me. Find someone and maybe a few more people and direct your love to them and them only. Are you stupid loving all people? Talking about world peace and stuff? Just not going to happen.

Be happy yourself, make the small circle around you feel happy, because that you definitely can. Neptune sets goals too high, you can't achieve them, therefore you don't feel like your life has a meaning.

That's why making a Cancerian happy 10x easier than making a Pisces happy. Neptune/Pisces energy is not easily satisfied. They want to achieve great things, meaningful things, almost nearly holy things. Cancerian though just want to love and loved back. One single personal who devote him/herself to Cancerian is all that is needed.

Like I said, Neptune is just too much and that's again why Capricorn sextile to Pisces while opposing Cancer.

Knows too much to be able to deal with it / or sees it all through rose colored glasses so they don't have to deal with it.

theV

V- you make me laugh through tears...what you wrote is probably the most common sense and humane descriptions of neptune afflicted that i've read in some time.

:surprised:

"Neptune people grow to to parent who escape their responsibilities or worst case scenario they are abusive or delusional, manipulative, abusing drugs or alcohol, or sick. My mother Sun/Neptune in Scorpio always lock herself in her room watching tv, wishing she was in a mental hospital."

Maybe your mom and I were born around the same time...:devil:

I have sun-neptune square - both in angular houses - 7 and 4. Sun neptune square is the bane of my existence, except for and even because of it's gift of psychic understanding. The cosmic pain in the world sometimes gets to be too much for sun-neptune folks. It's the placement that cries out - "please, everybody leave me alone so i can find peace and retreat in my phantasmagoric vision of the world without your interruptions! I want to find my perfect place of self expression and I can't do it when there's all this 'stuff' floating around the universe and keeping my mojo down.

We'll do anything to search, find and hold onto our delusional psychic mojos.

My mon is 0 degree Scorpio sun conjunct Neptune also 0 degree. Her Sun/Neptune falls in the 7th house. She married a Pisces since she has her Sun/Neptune in the 7th house.

One of the thing I noticed with Sun/Neptune women differing from men. They are really sensitive toward their father. A lot of Neptune/Sun woman cry or mourn when they talk about their father, or they talk idealistically about him. There is a connection with the father can be bad or good but make person very sensitive towards their father.

Sun/Neptune women are also the Ariadne archtype. Ariadne is the wife of Bacchus. That because they are idealistically fall in love and they tend to get fooled. They are hopelessly romantic.

theV

Neptune square my Mc/Ic proves I grow to up neptunian parents, Sun/Neptune mother, Pisces father.

Moon conjunct Neptune by Antiscia indicate the Neptunian nature of my Mom. I also have Moon conjunct Pluto wide orb that indicates her Scorpionic, willful, penetrative nature.

I think my mom is a psychic. I am not talking about moms guts, but she is untamed psychic. She has a latent clairvoyant/psychic powers not taped to.

Last edited:

theV

"please, everybody leave me alone so i can find peace and retreat in my phantasmagoric vision of the world without your interruptions! I want to find my perfect place of self expression and I can't do it when there's all this 'stuff' floating around the universe and keeping my mojo down.

omg that exactly what mom says.

betsisites

Neptunian people are born in an environment where a parental figure is absent.
-Neptune people grow up in a religious house.
-Neptune people grow to parents who escape their responsibilities

I have Neptune in the 4th house and I was given up at birth and was never allowed to learn anything about my blood heritage (due to adoption laws in New York, where I was born), so my parental background was unknown. My adopted mother was very compassionate and was also a deacon in her church and forced us to attend church events all day every Sunday of my childhood. My father was also mostly absent, at least emotionally, although he lived in the home. But there was no overt abuse, just psychological abuse by my father, a control freak. So this affirms some of what was shared above.

Witchyone

I have Neptune in the 7th in Sagittarius. It's inconjunct Saturn. Let's just say romantic relationships have always been tricky, and I am not the easiest of partners to have, though I am extremely loving and loyal. I've had men I was 100% in love with break up with me because they thought I wasn't really devoted. They only told me years later. I also romanticize my lovers, and it's hard for them to live up to the ideal I create in my mind of them.

Last edited:

Cupid Arrow

With Sun opposite Neptune in my Scope, I feel that I intimately relate to the modern concepts of the planet Neptune: delusion, mysticism, fantasies, compassion, intuition, deception...etc.

Neptune works it really good. It looks like the ocean where Pisces swim.

Neptune is a higher frequency of Venus. It's the romanticized, glamorized, and watery stroke of sparkles.

It rules over Pisces, is exalted in Cancer, debilitated in Capricorn, and not at home in Virgo.

I have Neptune in the first house.

I think I've always been a psychic sponge. I just pick up those vibes.

I also have Neptune in the 1st house square my sun and I pick all kinds of frequencies.

Laineydreamer21

Neptune is very strong in my chart.. Can identify with what everyone has said here about it.. I have it conjunct ASC and NN in 12, square Pisces sun/Mercury conjunctions not 2, trine Venus, and sextile Saturn/Pluto conjunction on MC in 9.

It's a blessing and a curse..

conspiracy theorist

To have Neptune in the 1st house is something to lament. It gives a weak body, slow digestion, the senses are diluted as the body itself is more attuned to less non- physical realms, and it makes the mind of the owner pliable and emotionally unstable. A person with this might be a waif who kicks like a girl.

Opposite the Sun is no better, as this drowns the solar self in a deluge of anxieties and insecurities that make the sense of self nebulous and liable to experience extremes of low self-esteem and masochistic fantasies. The confusion of where he stands makes him question everything and everyone around him, until in a last ditch effort to maintain his sanity, he accuses everyone of being the same person. This inane paranoia isolates him more so that he sinks deeper into the miasma of the Neptunian sea, never to lay eyes on the enlightening light of reality ever again.

The planets are never just positive or negative, but a sliding spectrum of expression. For example, Mars can rule action but also inaction, and therefore the expression of Neptune in a chart needs to be carefully examined in order to gauge its proper expression.

Last edited:

david starling

Neptune abides. The Mountains may rock and the Seas will roll, but Neptune will always stay by your side. The invisible helper, easing the shocks of Saturn. In Ancient-Greek religion, Saturn (Kronus) was originally given dominion over the Sea. When he was overthrown in the War of the Titans, Neptune (Poseidon), took over that position. Of course, in this Tropical Age of Capricorn, we're supposed to think those Ancient-Greek religious views were delusional!:lol: Horses were a gift from Poseidon!

Last edited:

Marcoilrosso

Perhaps 'Neptune may be useless', it is a possibility. But what is written about it in the majority of the astrological literature, is most certainly useless. All that many authors write about 'his children' with words like 'delusional', curiously enough never think of themselves (and yet there is a Neptune in all charts). And yet, treating astrological subjects imply much of Neptune. More care in treating the subject should be made.

Last edited: