Astrologers' Community  

Go Back   Astrologers' Community > General Astrology > Natal Astrology > Celebrity Astrology

Celebrity Astrology For interesting threads on celebrities' natal charts and lives, which provide an excellent educational opportunity for us all.

Unread 05-01-2019, 07:10 AM

Smile Bill Gates

Unusual Chart. Care to discuss it? Looks dangerous!

Last edited by david starling; 05-01-2019 at 07:13 AM.
Unread 05-01-2019, 09:12 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by david starling View Post
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to SunConjunctUranus For This Useful Post:
david starling (05-01-2019), JUPITERASC (05-01-2019)
Unread 05-01-2019, 02:36 PM

Smile Re: Bill Gates

Tropical fits him much better!
Edit. Spoke too soon. The sidereal chart works also, provided he is as benevolent as usually depicted.

Last edited by david starling; 05-01-2019 at 04:04 PM.
Unread 05-01-2019, 03:29 PM

Classic "Sling-pattern" works in both trop and sid. The biggest difference is the Moon-sign, but either way, Moon opposite Mars, and the Moon rules the Asc-sign. Also in both, Jupiter is in Leo, in H2, expansion of wealth, both Whole-sign and Placidus.

Last edited by david starling; 05-18-2019 at 08:11 AM.
Unread 05-01-2019, 03:32 PM

Re: Bill Gates

Quote:
Originally Posted by SunConjunctUranus View Post

thanks
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=82p-D...eature=related Hippocrates Let food be your medicine: let medicine be your food. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cvz9uSK3zXo Rosencrantz & Guildenstern are Dead Tom Stoppard http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KchhSIVwMdY Every exit is an entrance to somewhere else. VETTIUS VALENS FREE http://www.csus.edu/indiv/r/rileymt/...s%20entire.pdf
Unread 05-01-2019, 03:48 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by JUPITERASC View Post
thanks
Not the Aldebaran ayanamsa, but close.
On second thought, not a bad description of a very benevolent person with good intentions. Final sid. dispositor is Venus in Libra. The Venus/Saturn conjunction shows the ability to control others, in the realm of thought.
The question is, why is Gates so intent on supporting Big Pharma? Saturn conj. the Dispositor?

Last edited by david starling; 05-01-2019 at 04:43 PM.
Unread 05-01-2019, 04:27 PM

If we go Modern, Jupiter is close-conj Pluto in Leo in both trop. and sid.
This adds in an obsession with becoming extremely wealthy. Also, some clandestine machinations involving his wealth.

Last edited by david starling; 05-01-2019 at 04:42 PM.
Unread 05-01-2019, 04:45 PM

Any other tropical astrologers care to join in?
Unread 05-01-2019, 05:11 PM

Uncle Dee,

We don't need Pluto to justifying his greed, bruh. Just look how many planets at the "appropriate" sign from the fortune and daimon. I personally tired looking at distinguished person like this because there is nothing new hence giving you a FREE lecture.

Quote:
If we go Modern, Jupiter is close-conj Pluto in Leo in both trop. and sid.
This adds in an obsession with becoming extremely wealthy. Also, some clandestine machinations involving his wealth.

Last edited by SunConjunctUranus; 05-01-2019 at 07:20 PM.
The Following User Says Thank You to SunConjunctUranus For This Useful Post:
JUPITERASC (05-04-2019)
Unread 05-01-2019, 09:02 PM

Quote:
Uncle Dee,

We don't need Pluto to justifying his greed, bruh. Just look how many planets at the "appropriate" sign from the fortune and daimon. I personally tired looking at distinguished person like this because there is nothing new hence giving you a FREE lecture.
Information sharing isn't "lecturing". So, what's this "appropriate" Sign you're referring to?
I'm interested in Gates because he's been accused of murdering children in India and Africa by anti-vaccination advocates. At the same time, he's generally viewed as a benevolent philanthropist who wants to wipe out childhood diseases.
Unread 05-01-2019, 09:43 PM

PoF is square the Venus/Saturn conjunction. Are you suggesting this indicates greed? Also, does the ability to amass a great deal of wealth necessarily entail a "greedy" personality?
Unread 05-01-2019, 10:47 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by petosiris View Post
What do you mean by greedy? Have you pledged to give over half of your net worth to charity?
It was Rudy who characterized him as "greedy", not I.
Now I'm wondering if having the Moon opposite the Moon-sign ruler is an especially callous placement. That's the tropical Aspect.

Last edited by david starling; 05-01-2019 at 11:47 PM.
Unread 05-02-2019, 01:21 AM

Quote:
Information sharing isn't "lecturing". So, what's this "appropriate" Sign you're referring to?
I'm interested in Gates because he's been accused of murdering children in India and Africa by anti-vaccination advocates. At the same time, he's generally viewed as a benevolent philanthropist who wants to wipe out childhood diseases.
I referring to "mystical 11th sign" from ancient. I don't know how scientific procedure on this but it's just work. Maybe you should ask King Nechepso?

Valens would say he is rich because he is enjoying to dicipline and structured activity [fortune at Capricorn]. But the fortune's degree was square with Saturn, which is the most malefic planet at night.

ds, ain't you aware his Saturn at 5th house?

Last edited by SunConjunctUranus; 05-02-2019 at 02:28 AM.
Unread 05-02-2019, 06:02 AM

Quote:
I referring to "mystical 11th sign" from ancient. I don't know how scientific procedure on this but it's just work. Maybe you should ask King Nechepso?

Valens would say he is rich because he is enjoying to dicipline and structured activity [fortune at Capricorn]. But the fortune's degree was square with Saturn, which is the most malefic planet at night.

ds, ain't you aware his Saturn at 5th house?
That fits, because whatever he really doing when he's supposedly helping children in Africa and India, he's having a great time doing it. Saturn must approve, and that's not good!
Unread 05-02-2019, 06:05 AM

Quote:
That fits, because whatever he really doing when he's supposedly helping children in Africa and India, he's having a great time doing it. Saturn must approve, and that's not good!
Told you! Ancient siderealism are powerful!
Unread 05-02-2019, 06:22 AM

Quote:
Told you! Ancient siderealism are powerful!
Um....in the sidereal chart you posted, Saturn is in his 4th. In tropical, Saturn is in H5, both Placidus and Whole-sign.
Unread 05-02-2019, 06:39 AM

Quote:
Why do you think it's unusual?

I don't know much details on his life beyond the things that were already touched on in here, and only very generally. As well as his path to as a young man who dropped out of college to pursue his interests independently.

I'll just be touching on little snippets of his chart. The independent spirit shown in the chart is obvious. Not only is his ascendant ruler Moon in Aries, but he also has Uranus in the 1st house. Moon trines Uranus showing the ease with which these two aspects of his personality interact. As ascendant ruler and those integral to personality, the Moon also aspects Mars and Mercury. The combination of Mars, Uranus and Mercury to his personality make up shows one who is intellectually-driven, independent, dexterous, ambitious, willful and willing to come off the beaten path. Moon's element of fire shows that Bill is very much driven by his aspirations, beliefs and ideals. Such a combination has allowed Bill not only to gamble on his big dreams, but also to have the requisite drive and self-belief necessary to go after them.

In light of these placements, I don't think his new goal of eradicating illnesses world-wide through various scientific means are out of line with the same spirit that allowed him to build Microsoft.
Unread 05-02-2019, 06:41 AM

His Merc-Mars conjunction in Libra is very technical, too.
david starling (05-02-2019)
Unread 05-02-2019, 06:41 AM

Quote:
Um....in the sidereal chart you posted, Saturn is in his 4th. In tropical, Saturn is in H5, both Placidus and Whole-sign.
Bro Saturn is in one sign after IC!
So Saturn in sidereal chart is in the 5th house.
Unread 05-02-2019, 06:54 AM

Quote:
Bro Saturn is in one sign after IC!
So Saturn in sidereal chart is in the 5th house.
You posted Whole-sign. But, you're right if you go Placidus, Saturn squeaks into H5.
Unread 05-02-2019, 07:34 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by conspiracy theorist View Post
Why do you think it's unusual?

I don't know much details on his life beyond the things that were already touched on in here, and only very generally. As well as his path to as a young man who dropped out of college to pursue his interests independently.

I'll just be touching on little snippets of his chart. The independent spirit shown in the chart is obvious. Not only is his ascendant ruler Moon in Aries, but he also has Uranus in the 1st house. Moon trines Uranus showing the ease with which these two aspects of his personality interact. As ascendant ruler and those integral to personality, the Moon also aspects Mars and Mercury. The combination of Mars, Uranus and Mercury to his personality make up shows one who is intellectually-driven, independent, dexterous, ambitious, willful and willing to come off the beaten path. Moon's element of fire shows that Bill is very much driven by his aspirations, beliefs and ideals. Such a combination has allowed Bill not only to gamble on his big dreams, but also to have the requisite drive and self-belief necessary to go after them.

In light of these placements, I don't think his new goal of eradicating illnesses world-wide through various scientific means are out of line with the same spirit that allowed him to build Microsoft.
What stood out for me was the slingshot configuration with the Moon in Aries, most elevated and empowered by the pattern, opposing Mars in detriment in Libra. Also, the 2 tight conjunctions, Jup/Pluto in H2, and Venus/Saturn in H5 (which I greatly mistrust). Sun and Pluto are in mutual reception, with no final Dispositor in tropical, making the Moon even more influential, including its rulership of the Asc-sign. The Uranian trine makes it even stronger.
C.t., what's your take on his callousness regarding many children becoming at least extremely ill (which is admitted) from his vaccination programs, if not some of them not surviving the side effects (which he denies). Even though the drastic side effects are well documented, he considers the results perfectly satisfactory. I'm attributing it to the Moon/(debilitated)Mars opposition.

Last edited by david starling; 05-02-2019 at 07:45 AM.
Unread 05-02-2019, 07:59 AM

Quote:
Educate yourself on how to read whole-sign bruh!
Look at the Chart you posted. Saturn's in H4. I.C. is in H3.

Last edited by david starling; 05-02-2019 at 08:15 AM.
Unread 05-02-2019, 08:19 AM

Quote:
Look at the Chart you posted. Saturn's in H4.
I once thought these kind of situation is 4th house by whole-sign but it's not. [deleted attacking comment - Moderator]

Last edited by wilsontc; 05-04-2019 at 12:50 AM.
Unread 05-04-2019, 12:52 AM
Senior Member, Moderator

Back to astrology, to All

All,

Please get back to astrology. If you make any general comment, back it up with astrology. Do NOT post memes about Bill Gates in general.

Back to astrology,

Tim
The Following User Says Thank You to wilsontc For This Useful Post:
david starling (05-04-2019)
Unread 05-04-2019, 07:21 AM

Given the extreme importance of the Moon in the Gates natal-chart, for the reasons already stated, I'll add (at the risk of derision from the Trads), that in tropical 12/12, Moon in Aries is a "Facilitator" which is how he made his fortune: He made the internet more convenient to use. Aries is Cardinal-Fire, which fits innovation in the field of electronic communication, especially considering (as c.t. pointed out) the "Merc-Mars conjunction in Libra".

Last edited by david starling; 05-04-2019 at 07:29 AM.

Tags
bill, gates